KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How good will a Trump Presidency actually be?

How good a president will Donald Trump be?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Phenomenal 10 19.61%
Great 2 3.92%
Good 5 9.80%
Mediocre 4 7.84%
Bad 5 9.80%
F*cking Terrible 8 15.69%
The Worst US President in American History 17 33.33%
Total: 51 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How good will a Trump Presidency actually be?
Started by: Beniboybling

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beniboybling
Worst Member

How good will a Trump Presidency actually be?

Will he Make America Great Again?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 12:06 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

I'm honestly unsure of whether he'll actually be like the Trump we saw campaigning.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 01:03 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ahahahahaxyz
You mean, the media lied to you? Because a lot of people were telling you that....

Uh, no, I mean Trump may have lied. Or not, we'll see.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 01:18 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

better than clinton's
which doesn't say much

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 02:01 PM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Ellimist
Uh, no, I mean Trump may have lied. Or not, we'll see.

I also have a feeling that Trump isn't going to rock the boat as much as he has led us to believe.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 02:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Will he be a good prez tho?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 02:10 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

I'm hoping so. But I expect he will be the worst in modern history.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 02:12 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Beniboybling

Well, like one of my running buddies pointed out this morning, as scuzzy a human being as he is (and always has been), he didnt NEED to be President, he WANTED to. He must honestly think he can help the country.
Whether he does or not...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 02:15 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

With the GOP having control over the entire 3 branches, I'm expecting a Nordic Dominionist theocracy. I'm going to enjoy these last 2 months like it's the last of my life. Being a black man with a mother on Section 8, a gay brother, and a Muslim father, I may have to join a revolution if it forms, in which case, it just may be last 2 months.

I always said that under Hillary we would undergo an apocalyptic nuclear war with Russia and with Trump we would undergo an apocalyptic civil war. With Trump and the GOP run federal government trying to institute their conservative white-supremacist ideals on an increasingly liberal minority public, I feel that a second civil war is inevitable at this point. One that combined with Trumps inexperience and the wave of Islamic attacks that will now occur by Muslims who will be pissed that Trump wants to ban them, is going to lead to America's downfall and infrastructural collapse into third world country conditions.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Last edited by Lestov16 on Nov 9th, 2016 at 02:27 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 02:23 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

all i can do at this point is hope that trump was just wearing his WWE heel-mask to sell his brand to an unclaimed demographic. i can only speculate that all his islamophobic rhetoric, retweeted anti semetic (((dog-whistling))), frivolous legal threats, abortion stance, and overall toxicity was just a ploy to plant his flag on top of mt everest, notch his belt, and ride out the next 4 years as an overall useless president. I'm surprisingly assured of this and it's the thought that allowed me to get some sleep.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Nov 9th, 2016 at 02:26 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 02:23 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beniboybling

It's hard to say. I'm certainly not one of those people who think he will launch nukes and start WW3 and stuff like that. On the other hand, I'm also not one of those people who think he will make America great again.

I think he has the potential to be..mediocre.

Also I really think the White House staff need to just prevent him from ever using Twitter.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 02:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Lestov16
With the GOP having control over the entire 3 branches, I'm expecting a Nordic Dominionist theocracy. I'm going to enjoy these last 2 months like it's the last of my life. Being a black man with a mother on Section 8, a gay brother, and a Muslim father, I may have to join a revolution if it forms, in which case, it just may be last 2 months.

I always said that under Hillary we would undergo an apocalyptic civil war with Russia and with Trump we would undergo an apocalyptic civil war. With Trump and the GOP run federal government trying to institute their conservative white-supremacist ideals on an increasingly liberal minority public, I feel that a second civil war is inevitable at this point. One that combined with Trumps inexperience and the wave of Islamic attacks that will now occur by Muslims who will pissed that Trump wants to ban them, is going to lead to America's downfall and infrastructural collapse into third world country conditions.
I guess you'll be going for the bottom option then.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 02:26 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Honestly, I wouldn't be as worried if Democrats at least got the Senate and Trump picked a relatively sane V.P.

Regardless, Trump will be an utter disaster and an embarrassment to America on the world stage. I'm legitimately ashamed to be associated with this country right now.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 03:11 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Honestly, I wouldn't be as worried if Democrats at least got the Senate and Trump picked a relatively sane V.P.

Regardless, Trump will be an utter disaster and an embarrassment to America on the world stage. I'm legitimately ashamed to be associated with this country right now.

thumb up The fact that the republicans control ****ing everything, and that even if Trump gets assassinated or impeached we're still stuck with a ****ing lunatic is disturbing.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 03:18 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, but we all should have been legitimately ashamed even if Hilary did win.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 03:20 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Emperordmb
thumb up The fact that the republicans control ****ing everything, and that even if Trump gets assassinated or impeached we're still stuck with a ****ing lunatic is disturbing.

its frightening. all we can do is wish 4 years of good health on trump.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 03:20 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think people are being a bit too dramatic at this point.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 03:21 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

nah man, pence is scary.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 03:22 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think you might be surprised by how little change happens.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 03:24 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

The republicans control every aspect of government, and I disagree with republicans on how conservative they are on social issues, I think healthcare should be a human right, a lot of republicans don't think we should change how environmentally friendly we are and believe climate change is a myth for some reason, I believe non-violent crimes should have less harsh sentences and that criminal justice in general should be more based around rehabilitation instead of punishment, I want weed legalized, etc.

I don't think the world is going to end, but the fact that republicans control every aspect for at least the next two years means I see little to no progress being made on these issues, and potentially see these issues being made worse. That's why this disturbs me so much.

Best case scenario is nothing changes, which still sucks because I have to wait at least two years for any form of progress.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 03:28 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote