KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How good will a Trump Presidency actually be?

How good a president will Donald Trump be?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Phenomenal 10 19.61%
Great 2 3.92%
Good 5 9.80%
Mediocre 4 7.84%
Bad 5 9.80%
F*cking Terrible 8 15.69%
The Worst US President in American History 17 33.33%
Total: 51 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How good will a Trump Presidency actually be?
Started by: Beniboybling

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 18 19 [20]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
And you don't remember the Bernie article? It's the one where you went 'Lol, Washington Post!' as a means to dismiss it because you didn't bother to click the link to that my bro Sanders was the one who wrote it.

I understand now. So I guess I did what you usually do when someone posts a Breitbart article? I remember, but I don't see that as an attack.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 06:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

LoL, a "no you!" response. Anything to distract away that Trump's Carrier "deal" was nothing but a huge pile of shit and lies created by Team Trump to make Trump look good.

Edit: You do finally see that the Carrier deal was all shit and Trump lied to you again, yes? <--- feel free to extrapolate if a 'yes' or 'no' answer will not suffice

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 9th, 2016 at 06:55 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 06:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol dude, are you even self aware anymore? You are going to complain about distractions? I made a previous post and then you came in and said "remember when you attacked me over the carrier deal?! Lolz!". Which had nothing to do at all with what was said.

You came in here specifically to hurl an insult and then you want to whine when your hypocrisy is pointed out? What a joke.

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 9th, 2016 at 07:02 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 06:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Wow. Anyhow.

But do you finally see that Trump's Carrier deal was BS made to make him look good? Feel free to add your own thoughts if saying 'yes' or 'no' will not work for you.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 07:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you referring to the fact he told people the wrong number when it came to how many jobs are being saved or has something else happened?

Assuming it is the former, yes I feel it was wrong for Trump to do what he did and not give the true numbers. Especially since the number of jobs he is actually saving would have been more than enough reason to celebrate, so he really didn't have to try inflate the number. It served no purpose other than making him look bad.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 07:58 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

It wasn't just the numbers, much of what he said was outright lies or bloated to make him look good. Read up on what the CEO, The Union Head and workers of Carrier are saying about it.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 08:30 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I hear Trump is only taking 1 intelligence briefing a week. Obama was getting 6.

Trump's gonna spend more time on his reality show than the security of the nation. GJ America.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2016 01:43 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks I know we did a good job. No more of the same democrat bullshit we've been dealing with for the past 8 years.

BTW good job on that Brexit as well. You guys did real good and you probably gave some Americans hope that.."if these f*ckers can Brexit we might actually be able to keep Clinton out of the white house". Perhaps it spurned more people to turn out and vote for Trump? Who knows, but it's funny to think about..yeah?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2016 11:43 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 11th, 2016 01:44 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

This thread aged poorly.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2022 07:13 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Scathing comeback, Surtur. However can't say you'll have my shoulder to cry on when your president makes a mockery of the US. smile

^This was accurate.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2022 07:35 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't vote on this poll, but the results are interesting to say the least:

Phenomenal 10 21.28%
Great 2 4.26%
Good 5 10.64%
Mediocre 4 8.51%
Bad 4 8.51%
F*cking Terrible 6 12.77%
The Worst US President in American History 16 34.04%
Total: 47 votes 100%
< Contact Us - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2022 04:07 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Might be a good idea to revive this thread so see how people would vote now.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2022 10:47 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote