KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How good will a Trump Presidency actually be?

How good a president will Donald Trump be?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Phenomenal 10 19.61%
Great 2 3.92%
Good 5 9.80%
Mediocre 4 7.84%
Bad 5 9.80%
F*cking Terrible 8 15.69%
The Worst US President in American History 17 33.33%
Total: 51 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How good will a Trump Presidency actually be?
Started by: Beniboybling

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why do you find a man who openly believes things that are provably wrong and plans to put policies in place with those wrong things as the driving force behind them funny?

Cuz I'm evil.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
It's almost like the Hilary supporters were cocky little shits or something.

The difference, they were supporters, so they'd have every right to gloat if she won.

Just like the people who actually supported Trump can do so now. These people are far and few between here.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

His predecessor already did that. I mean, you can only break a vase so many times before it is just impossible to glue back together.
Bush? Yeah I suppose that's true.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:17 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
The difference, is that they were supporters, so they'd have every right to gloat if she won.

Just like the people who actually supported Trump can do so now. These people are far and few between here.

Except said cocky little shits were cocky about how Trump would never ever win in a million billion years. The polls totally said so.

So yeah, you reap what you sow, that's how it goes.

I'm not happy Trump is president. I'm just happy that Hilary isn't.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Surtur's been triggered yeah, best to just let him vent.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:21 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Except said cocky little shits were cocky about how Trump would never ever win in a million billion years. The polls totally said so.

So yeah, you reap what you sow, that's how it goes.

I'm not happy Trump is president. I'm just happy that Hilary isn't.

You really want to compare the Trump Vs Hillary zealotry in here? Lolz, dude. Just look at the threads prior to the election.

Yet here you are still gloating Trump won, when you've said he's a piece garbage or similar many a time prior to the election. You don't see an issue there at all?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Cuz I'm evil.
Then why does your hatred of Hillary stem from largely from her lack of morality?

And why are you so willing to take a moral high-ground when talking about other issues, like treatment of prisoners in prison?

NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
You really want to compare the Trump Vs Hillary zealotry in here? Lolz, dude. Just look at the threads prior to the election.

Yet here you are still gloating Trump won, when you've said he's a piece garbage or similar.

I wasn't just talking about this specific forum.

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then why does your hatred of Hillary stem from largely from her lack of morality?

I'm Chaotic Evil.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:23 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beniboybling

I need to get my hands on some play-doh ASAP.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:24 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Beniboybling

i've never seen someone so angry to have their candidate win.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:24 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

You got me, I'm bursting with rage.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:25 PM
Quincy
Debaser

I think he's angry because we aren't angry?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:25 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

smile thumb up

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:27 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess if believing I'm angry helps you guys cope with this loss better..I'm all for it.

Grrr, Surtur Smash!!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:28 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Honestly, I wouldn't be as worried if Democrats at least got the Senate and Trump picked a relatively sane V.P.

Regardless, Trump will be an utter disaster and an embarrassment to America on the world stage. I'm legitimately ashamed to be associated with this country right now.

thumb up

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:44 PM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm pretty sure it's treason to post an image of an American Eagle experiencing ANY kind of emotion.

Plus if an American Eagle was going to cry it wouldn't cry tears, it would literally cry freedom.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:45 PM
NemeBro

I don't believe Sutur is angry and I don't know why you would, tbh.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:46 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't believe Sutur is angry and I don't know why you would, tbh.

I'm angry, angry at you.

And you know god damn well why.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:49 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

The polls totally said so.

Which have historically been highly reliable. 538/Sam Wang were able to predict 2008 and 2012 almost perfectly, for instance. This election had one of the highest polling errors in history; it was an aberration.

That they can make mistakes doesn't make it idiotic to trust them; that's like saying we shouldn't drive cars because there's a minuscule chance of dying in a car crash.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:49 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote