KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Roronoa Zoro vs Samurai Jack

Roronoa Zoro vs Samurai Jack
Started by: Solid47

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx-Planet86

lol people on kmc are stupid. zoro barely scracthed kuma and cant even scratch a diamond

op high/top tier=cant damage diamonds

jack solos op casually

Auto-Note(Jun 5th,2017 1:40)

User banned by himself, for whathever i want

Reasons: For KMC being full of morons

FinalStar86,h1a8,Tzeentch,Corvo_Attano,Hellboy288,
DexxStar,dvampire and Enemybird are the greatest deabtors evah

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 03:57 AM
Dexx-Planet86 is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx-Planet86 a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx-Planet86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

If that was true we'll be having kenshin beat jack! Since he can also cut steel and move with the OVER used scribble scrabble speeds when fighting! Zoro destroys jack.😐

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 05:30 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Much faster than Jack.

Stronger too.

Zoro would kill Jack with his bare hands.
Jack killed a group of bandits before a cup of water could hit the ground.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 07:16 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Bit kizaru is made of light so that makes zoro faster...not really. Jack is stronger and more skilled. Zoro might put up a fight but as soon as he tears jack's shirt off he is done for.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 07:22 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Jmanghan

Remember what zoro and sanji had to face in the foxy pirates arc? Yeah, jack gets his ass beat! Done.😏

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 07:38 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Sanji!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DfT0XgTmiy0

Can you top it jack!✌🏿️

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 07:41 PM
dvampire
xenogears

Traveling for the most PART ends it. Scribble scrabble is nothing without it, otherwise it'll be viewed as the same!

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 10:45 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by Jmanghan

Zoro cut apart a giant larger than a city. And has multiple feats dodging pacifista lasers and pad cannons(both which are stated to travel light speed)

Zoro's strength feats shit on Jack's.

Same goes for durability, skill, actual powers, speed, etc... Come on guys, One Piece is like 12 levels of power above Samurai Jack.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2016 12:45 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx-Planet86

Originally posted by dvampire
If that was true we'll be having kenshin beat jack! Since he can also cut steel and move with the OVER used scribble scrabble speeds when fighting! Zoro destroys jack.😐

prove that zoro can cut diamonds no expression

Old Post Nov 13th, 2016 03:18 AM
Dexx-Planet86 is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx-Planet86 a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx-Planet86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Dexx-Planet86
prove that zoro can cut diamonds no expression

Jack isn't made of diamond, just flesh and blood. Zoro bully his ass to submission!

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 12:33 AM
Dexx-Planet86

Originally posted by dvampire
Jack isn't made of diamond, just flesh and blood. Zoro bully his ass to submission!

you didn't answer my question

show me a instance of zoro or any one piece character damaging diamonds

untile them jack chops his picece of shit swords into atoms and cuts zoro into noexistent

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 01:12 AM
dvampire
xenogears

Because it matters? How much is jack bench? Not close to zoro! It's great to depower characters for you to win right? Cheater! Zoro one punch man his ass. He don't need a sword!?😏

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 05:39 PM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

How much stones can zoro jump with? Jack jumps pretty good.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 12:28 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Have you watched one piece? 😔 STONE yourself to death, I'm everywhere! Who are you going to fool? Zoro in a massacre!

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 06:26 PM
KingD19

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
How much stones can zoro jump with? Jack jumps pretty good.

He never jumped that high after that one episode. It was a single ep power up.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 08:21 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

i don't know man, he seems a lot more nimble after that

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 12:51 AM
KingD19

More nimble doesn't = him hopping dozens of feet. We can't claim his Adamantium cutting god power up stayed with him because he can still cut through regular stuff.

You're also ignoring all Zoro's advantages. Which are nearly all of them, by an insane margin.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 12:48 PM
dvampire
xenogears

We're equals 19! Can you imagine a world without variety or GOD not picking himself? You have to have a name (jehovah) and I have to pick a race (African) to separate MYSELF from others. It represents indivualism, it means I want to pick and I'm not tied down by ANY man. Back to this fight, zoro bullies him to deAth.

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 06:00 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by KingD19
He never jumped that high after that one episode. It was a single ep power up.

There actually were later episodes in the series that showcased Jack using his extraordinary jumping skills. I'm afraid i can't recall the details right now, but I know I saw it.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 06:59 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote