KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Who had more stroke - Vader or Tarkin?

Who had more stroke - Vader or Tarkin?
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I doubt Tarkin ever even kissed a girl.

Also yes it does make it glorious that Tarkin only lived as long as he did become Vader graciously allowed him to continue breathing.
You are probably right. He probably had Stormtroopers restrain a woman as he just violated her. Why kiss the vermin.

Tarkin was an old man and despite his gaunt face and skeleton like frame he commanded Vader around like a butler.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 08:56 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Vader walking around with a napkin over his arm, a coattail cape, and saying in JEJ voice "Very good, sir" would make squeeee like a fangirl.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2016 02:15 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
You are probably right. He probably had Stormtroopers restrain a woman as he just violated her. Why kiss the vermin.

Tarkin was an old man and despite his gaunt face and skeleton like frame he commanded Vader around like a butler.

He told Vader to stop choking someone and he did.

What other commands did this person ever give to Vader? Name the top 5 commands he gave Vader. From least humiliating to most humiliating.

Plus of course Tarkin had to use storm trooper rape. Yet Vader..was a psychopathic whiny murderer and he STILL got some vagina willingly given. She was even willing to look past the whole "you chopped kids down with an energy sword" thing. Keep in mind at this point not only was Anakin a child killer, but he had a mullet too.

Tarkin probably took his sister/mother to prom. Then he left early to come home and play with his chemistry set.

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 1st, 2016 at 02:36 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2016 02:31 PM
Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He told Vader to stop choking someone and he did.

What other commands did this person ever give to Vader? Name the top 5 commands he gave Vader. From least humiliating to most humiliating.

Plus of course Tarkin had to use storm trooper rape. Yet Vader..was a psychopathic whiny murderer and he STILL got some vagina willingly given. She was even willing to look past the whole "you chopped kids down with an energy sword" thing. Keep in mind at this point not only was Anakin a child killer, but he had a mullet too.

Tarkin probably took his sister/mother to prom. Then he left early to come home and play with his chemistry set.
I do not have to list five things he told Vader to stop and he obeyed. What's better is per the film Vader had more power and some claim more authority yet he still obeyed. Vader was a burn victim and his own wife died because of a failure of willpower to,love because of her shitty and awful husband.

Tarkin treated him like a *****. Poor Vader.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2016 04:01 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Quanchi only hates on Vader because I've said I like the character. I'm so in his head smile

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 1st, 2016 04:45 PM
Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do not have to list five things he told Vader to stop and he obeyed. What's better is per the film Vader had more power and some claim more authority yet he still obeyed. Vader was a burn victim and his own wife died because of a failure of willpower to,love because of her shitty and awful husband.

Tarkin treated him like a *****. Poor Vader.

All depends on your point of view. Vader turned to the darkside. For someone on the darkside, driving your wife to give up the will to live is a positive thing, not a negative. Especially if she had just had twins and yet Vader was SO much of an evil dick she just couldn't take his evilness so she died.

Being shitty and awful= great personality traits for the dark side.

Also Vader ends up becoming an immortal spirit and Tarkin is just space dust. BOOM! I doubt they even held a funeral, nobody gave a shit. Vader tries to murder his children and still they forgive him and he gains immortality.

Even the burned up psychopathic cyborg is more likeable than Tarkin. Let that sink in.

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 1st, 2016 at 06:04 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2016 06:01 PM
Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

All depends on your point of view. Vader turned to the darkside. For someone on the darkside, driving your wife to give up the will to live is a positive thing, not a negative. Especially if she had just had twins and yet Vader was SO much of an evil dick she just couldn't take his evilness so she died.

Being shitty and awful= great personality traits for the dark side.

Also Vader ends up becoming an immortal spirit and Tarkin is just space dust. BOOM! I doubt they even held a funeral, nobody gave a shit. Vader tries to murder his children and still they forgive him and he gains immortality.

Even the burned up psychopathic cyborg is more likeable than Tarkin. Let that sink in.
Vader bellowed out in tears and anguish over her death. Did you even see the film ? This is why you don't make any sense you just ramble on ignoring facts to try to undermine my solid case.

Vader was broken and turned to the dark side over his fear of losing her. If you didn't comprehend the film ask your mother to watch it with you the best time.

I don't care because Vader still took orders from Tarkin. Facts. Your hilarious crappy opinion isn't a fact.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2016 06:55 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never said he didn't love her or anything, I'm just saying from a darkside point of view the guy did good, I never said it was his own POV.

But for evil..it's good stuff.

Your guy is space dust. Vader is an immortal spirit. Boom. Vader was whiny, your guy was just dull.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2016 08:42 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I never said he didn't love her or anything, I'm just saying from a darkside point of view the guy did good, I never said it was his own POV.

But for evil..it's good stuff.

Your guy is space dust. Vader is an immortal spirit. Boom. Vader was whiny, your guy was just dull.
From his own pov he failed disastrously to bellow out. From a dark side pov he failed since he went back to the Jedi. You make no sense from all the nonsense you ramble about.

He didn't intend it. From Palpatine's pov it was perfect but Vader was broken. He was weak. He isn't my guy he just treated Vader like a *****. Vader allowed it. Weak.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2016 09:20 PM
Darth Thor

There's a reason Kylo and Snoke worship Vader.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2016 10:43 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
There's a reason Kylo and Snoke worship Vader.
Since when did Snoke even idolize Vader ? Kylo is young and will surpass Vader's skill in the second film. Already eclipsed him in evil. It's the same as Brady loving Montana but I guarantee in the twilight of his career he thinks he's better.

#believeinmyfirstorder

You can fantasize about the fallen shitty empire.

Nothing will change that it fell.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2016 10:48 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

You can fantasize about the fallen shitty empire.

Nothing will change that it fell.
You seem pretty confident the First Order will not fail.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 12:24 AM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

He has good reason to believe that. These movies will continue until heat death.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 01:53 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Has the First order failed yet ? I desk in facts not what ifs you faithless cur.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 01:57 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by juggernaut74

They already have. What happened to Starkiller Base? Didn't take much to make Captain Phasma put the shields down laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 08:57 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

From his own pov he failed disastrously to bellow out. From a dark side pov he failed since he went back to the Jedi. You make no sense from all the nonsense you ramble about.

He didn't intend it. From Palpatine's pov it was perfect but Vader was broken. He was weak. He isn't my guy he just treated Vader like a *****. Vader allowed it. Weak.

I never said it was his own POV.

It's okay though if you want to cling to this dull character. I'm sure Vader, as an immortal spirit, reflects about it often. I'm guessing Tarkin would as well if he wasn't..nothingness.

I think I understand your problem. You're upset because you know Vader could kill Khan.

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 2nd, 2016 at 01:28 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 01:25 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
They already have. What happened to Starkiller Base? Didn't take much to make Captain Phasma put the shields down laughing out loud
So you believe they fell when starkiller went down. I suggest you watch the next film because Snoke isn't done. You really disrespect my first order probably out of jealousy.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 03:54 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I never said it was his own POV.

It's okay though if you want to cling to this dull character. I'm sure Vader, as an immortal spirit, reflects about it often. I'm guessing Tarkin would as well if he wasn't..nothingness.

I think I understand your problem. You're upset because you know Vader could kill Khan.
So you concede the point.

It isn't about emotions it's about facts. You seem unable to handle this it'll be ok. Tarkin bossed him around. He allowed it. Shameful. Vader is gone only Anakin remains. He rejected the dark side because in the end he was a pansy.

Off topic and Khan crushes him. Try to stay on point you seem all over the place.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 03:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you concede the point.

It isn't about emotions it's about facts. You seem unable to handle this it'll be ok. Tarkin bossed him around. He allowed it. Shameful. Vader is gone only Anakin remains. He rejected the dark side because in the end he was a pansy.

Off topic and Khan crushes him. Try to stay on point you seem all over the place.

It is about facts. Fact is Vader is superior in every way. Fact is Vader is not as dull. Fact is Tarkin lived only as long as he did because Vader allowed him to keep breathing.

You read way too much into Vader not murdering someone because Tarkin said stop.

Side note: why would the one other guy mock a mentally unstable cyborg with telekinetic powers? It's like these people just want to be euthanized by Vader. That guy owes Tarkin a big thank you.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 05:17 PM
ares834

Well Rogue One seems to have answered this and it appears that Vader has more authority then Tarkin as Krennic believes Vader has the authority to reinstate him as commander of the Death Star over Tarkin.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 03:13 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote