KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Worst nightmares you've ever had?

Worst nightmares you've ever had?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

I once had a dream that I just randomly woke up and walked down the street in pyjamas in the middle of the night, went down the road and walked miles, just me passing random buildings. Then I walked into a janitors closet or something, and there was a door in the back of it. I opened it, and behind it was a different world. I went through and then I was stood in front of a lake with pretty birds flying above it, there were cows grazing and then I realized I was on a cliff. I walked to the edge and below it was a waterfall and another lake. I then heard somebody scream and suddenly the hills all started to bleed red, the lake turned to blood and so did the waterfall, I decided to get out, but the door was to the other side was locked. There was no way out. Then I woke up.
When I woke up at first I thought that I was dreaming at that moment rather then when I was in the actual dream. It was a strangely vivid experience.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 12:09 AM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RanebowSmack
I once had a dream that I just randomly woke up and walked down the street in pyjamas in the middle of the night, went down the road and walked miles, just me passing random buildings. Then I walked into a janitors closet or something, and there was a door in the back of it. I opened it, and behind it was a different world. I went through and then I was stood in front of a lake with pretty birds flying above it, there were cows grazing and then I realized I was on a cliff. I walked to the edge and below it was a waterfall and another lake. I then heard somebody scream and suddenly the hills all started to bleed red, the lake turned to blood and so did the waterfall, I decided to get out, but the door was to the other side was locked. There was no way out. Then I woke up.
When I woke up at first I thought that I was dreaming at that moment rather then when I was in the actual dream. It was a strangely vivid experience.

I had a dream like that once where I "woke up" and started walking out of my door in my Pj's...

plot twist I actually did it but was only half asleep.
woke up on my neighbours lawn

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 12:58 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I've fallen asleep standing in formation before... embarrasment

Old Post Dec 11th, 2016 09:32 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

If I recall right this was 2015.

A tiger escaped some contained area because it climbed on a tree then jumped over a fence that clearly isn't high enough with that unmistakable flaw.
I throw glasses as in eye glasses which the Tiger eats no problem. I'm terrified and not moving because I can't find a safe haven or safe area. I think I moved a slow pace because I'm terrified along with I see no safe area.

The tiger jumps at me but before it can violently land on me, and eat me I fastly turn my head either left or right and I wake up.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Dec 17th, 2016 04:32 AM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

When I was a kid, sometimes I'd dream about malevolent shadows on the walls of my bedroom that could reach out and grab me.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2016 10:15 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I think i had that one, too....

Old Post Dec 19th, 2016 10:20 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Running around the Twin Towers as the were burning on 9/11.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2016 03:24 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

This scene from the season finale of THE GOOD PLACE [SPOILER - highlight to read]: where the Michael character is revealed to have been a demon the whole time, wormed its way into my mind last week and gave me one of the worst dreams i've had in recent memory.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 10:55 AM
TheOneFirestorm

I can recall falling but from what I can't recall. I woke up before the fall ended which no doubt would have killed me because it's the fall started in a high area.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2017 06:37 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Its not the fall its the sudden stop.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 05:56 AM
TheOneFirestorm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Its not the fall its the sudden stop.

Or crashing into the ground which is how Joker died in the Batman movie.

Saying the fall ends implies nothing left to fall.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2017 04:48 PM
Brian547

I was at my uncles apartment watching television. He told me that he was going to a flea market. I asked if I could go too. He said yes. But then he got up and flew out the door and got in the car before I even was ready. So I went back to his apartment until he got home. I was watching television when the TV started to act goofy and flicker on and off. I was sitting on the chair trying to figure out what was going on , when I look up and hear something ominous coming from the bathroom. I knew something was in there so I knew I had to split immediately. When I got to the door and tried to get out , this creepy shadow figure somehow locked the door from the bathroom. I was like oh crap I can't get out. I proceeded to look around the corner, and what do you know , I see the shadow figure. I woke up before I ever saw who the shadow was.

Another nightmare I've had:

Before I moved to a new house , I use to have these creepy dreams. I'd be at my house going about my business and whatnot, when something strange would attack me. It almost always happened while I was up stairs too. I'd be in my room when I'd hear something run down the attic stairs , burst through the door , and attack me. The thing that attacked me was always a dark creature and was very disturb disturbing

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 05:30 PM
Brian547 is currently offline Click here to Send Brian547 a Private Message Find more posts by Brian547 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

1.) My family left me behind in a horde of zombies because I'm fat and blind.

2.) The first time I felt sleep paralysis. I remember being in half dream land and half awake.. I was speaking to my brother in my dream asking him if I was dreaming but my eyes were open looking at my room but still seeing my dream in my head.. I got so confused and screamed and tryed to push myself out of my dream. I woke up and it felt like I was just wallpaper pealed from a wall.

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 09:14 PM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

I saw a somewhat big blue cartoon ghost boy at my gramma's up north. It leaned over like an "L" and said about my by bed that, "I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable." I liked it, but I was scared. It wasn't a nightmare, tho. I saw it when I woke up in the middle of the night.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 02:17 AM
Christina B is currently offline Click here to Send Christina B a Private Message Find more posts by Christina B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Had a pretty good Med induced dream the other night but I couldn't describe what happened in it to save my soul.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 02:57 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote