KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Meet Trump's Cabinet-in-waiting

Meet Trump's Cabinet-in-waiting
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Yes, but I did say "will say". Meaning in the future.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 09:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Yes, but I did say "will say". Meaning in the future.

i should have been more clear: never gonna happen.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 09:16 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Are you proposing those people will just close their eyes and cover their ears for the next four years? Hmmm.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 09:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Are you proposing those people will just close their eyes and cover their ears for the next four years? Hmmm.

i'm saying that by the end of the fourth year, it will turn out that nobody here voted for him, and that they always knew he was a cuckservative rhino. (unless he goes full hitler as promised, but i wouldn't bet on him keeping any promises)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 09:27 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

[center]Meet Trump's Cabinet-in-waiting[center]

He’s expected to reward the band of surrogates who stood by him.

President-elect Donald Trump does not have the traditional cadre of Washington insiders and donors to build out his Cabinet, but his transition team has spent the past several months quietly building a short list of industry titans and conservative activists who could comprise one of the more eclectic and controversial presidential Cabinets in modern history.

Trumpworld has started with a mandate to hire from the private sector whenever possible. That’s why the Trump campaign is seriously considering Forrest Lucas, the 74-year-old co-founder of oil products company Lucas Oil, as a top contender for Interior secretary, or donor and Goldman Sachs veteran Steven Mnuchin as Treasury secretary.

He’s also expected to reward the band of surrogates who stood by him during the bruising presidential campaign, including Newt Gingrich, Rudy Giuliani and Chris Christie, all of whom are being considered for top posts. A handful of Republican politicians may also make the cut, including Sen. Bob Corker for secretary of state or Sen. Jeff Sessions for secretary of defense
. -snip

Full Story:http://www.politico.com/story/2016/...-cabinet-231071

Goldman Sachs, billionaires and career politicians doesn't really ring "Anti-Establishment". Thoughts?

No, that's not worrying at all.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 09:40 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i'm saying that by the end of the fourth year, it will turn out that nobody here voted for him, and that they always knew he was a cuckservative rhino. (unless he goes full hitler as promised, but i wouldn't bet on him keeping any promises)

Well, since TI is banned, XYZ is a British citizen, yeah, I would say it is obvious that pretty much no one who participates here voted for him. I really can't think of anyone who claims they voted for Trump.

So what's the problem? Why can't people (which includes you) just want the best possible from Trump instead of being mad that Hillary lost?

Look, I know you think you voted for the candidate that was supposed to win and now you feel robbed of a sure victory for your favorite. So, going forward, don't be mad, throw tantrums, etc. Instead, hope for the best from Trump and if he delivers on the things you didn't want, too bad: that's what the other people wanted and there's nothing you can do about it until the four years are up OR lobby OR run for public office OR go to a country that best fits what you want.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 09:41 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Even the guy with the Donald trump sig? Say it isn't so.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 09:43 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Even the guy with the Donald trump sig? Say it isn't so.

"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 09:43 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
Well, since TI is banned, XYZ is a British citizen, yeah, I would say it is obvious that pretty much no one who participates here voted for him.

There are several people here who were are very pro Trump, at least on election night when he pulled ahead. Go look at the election night thread as an example.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 09:46 PM
dadudemon

There are several people here who were are very pro Trump, at least on election night when he pulled ahead. Go look at the election night thread as an example.

I don't think they could vote for him. We could create another thread. PVS probably wants to revive that thread in 4 years (assuming KMC even exists, then) and call out the people who double backed after Trump messes up (assuming he does...but I assume he won't mess up very much at least not very badly in the worst case scenario).

PVS, do you want that thread? So you can either gloat or remain silent in 4 ish years? Because I don't think anyone voted for Trump...at least that I know of...that participates actively on this board in the GDF.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 09:50 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't think they could vote for him. We could create another thread. PVS probably wants to revive that thread in 4 years (assuming KMC even exists, then) and call out the people who double backed after Trump messes up (assuming he does...but I assume he won't mess up very much at least not very badly in the worst case scenario).

PVS, do you want that thread? So you can either gloat or remain silent in 4 ish years? Because I don't think anyone voted for Trump...at least that I know of...that participates actively on this board in the GDF.

Voting or not voting, the support for Trump shown is part of the hive-mind (Clinton had one too) that lead to Trump's solid win. I find it a rather weak excuse to be a supporter of someone, but then keep the "well, I didn't vote" escape hatch open if/when things go South.

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 11th, 2016 at 10:10 PM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 10:04 PM
dadudemon

Voting or not voting, the support for Trump shown is part of hive-mind (Clinton had one too) that lead to Trump's solid win.

PVS' point was not about who supported whom. He said people will backtrack and claim they never voted for Trump (implying that they did and get embarrassed because Trump will supposedly eff up majorly causing people to try to distance themselves from the catastrophe).

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 10:11 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I expanded on that point with my thoughts on the matter. Support adds into someone being elected.

Let me give you an example: I said I was voting third party because I live in CA and have that luxury, but if I had lived in a swing state, I would have voted for Clinton. That's Clinton support any which way you slice it and had she won and started a nuclear war with Russia as was the fear-mongering, I as a supporter (not voter in this case) would have been responsible in part for Clinton's actions.

I did end up voting for Clinton though, was a week before the election and the last FBI hit-piece made me want to say 'F you'; not that it mattered, cos California.

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 11th, 2016 at 10:27 PM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 10:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

just fyi, your compulsive diversionary tactics are pathetic and infantile.

Damn dude you're going to make me wear out the phrase pot calling the kettle black.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 11:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Isn't this exactly what the liberals have been doing for years? Oh wait sorry, we can't point that stuff out(but of course we can complain when people think I'm doing the same thing).

I certainly voted for him. Take a screen shot if you want.

I, Surtur, of sound mind and body..voted for Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election. Will I regret that choice in 4 years? Who can say, but I definitely made it, and there is no way in hell I'm going to tell people I voted for Clinton.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 11th, 2016 at 11:49 PM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 11:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Trump has done it. All these libs will now turn into tin foil hatters. pendulum has swung. of course, they won't see it.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 11:47 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Isn't this exactly what the liberals have been doing for years? Oh wait sorry, we can't point that stuff out(but of course we can complain when people think I'm doing the same thing).

Care to give some examples?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 11:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Care to give some examples?

The best example is..how blind they were to the needs of a good segment of the American people.

How the hell did Trump get elected if these people weren't simply unable to see the writing on the wall?

I'm just confused that you would ask this kind of question so now I have to ask..what role do you think the liberals played in this loss, if any?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 12:02 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

So no exact examples, just the Dems lost picking up a third term so that means they closed their eyes and covered their ears for eight years. Weird, but sure.

Lots of factors, but in the end Trump played the better campaign, the win is his. For someone who voted for Trump, you seem mightily irked that he won.

Now it's the "liberals", which liberals are you referring to? Cos it seems like you're blanketing a rather massive swath of people.

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 12th, 2016 at 12:13 AM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 12:07 AM
Silent Master

Seriously, the Democrats ran someone that couldn't even beat Trump, yet almost everyone in the media and DNC was saying that Clinton was a sure thing. How is that not being blind?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 12:14 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote