KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Meet Trump's Cabinet-in-waiting

Meet Trump's Cabinet-in-waiting
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
So no exact examples, just the Dems lost picking up a third term so that means they closed their eyes and covered their ears for eight years. Weird, but sure.

Lots of factors, but in the end Trump played the better campaign, the win is his. For someone who voted for Trump, you seem mightily irked that he won.

Now it's the "liberals", which liberals are you referring to? Cos it seems like you're blanketing a rather massive swath of people.

Liberals, democrats, call them what you want. In my opinion, they were indeed blind because they didn't see this coming.

Not all of them obviously, but no..we certainly aren't going to pin this all on Trump running the better campaign. At least IMO.

I also never said I was happy for a Trump presidency lol. I merely said the reactions amused me, and that the potential for something to change gives me some semblance of hope, but I'm still not happy.

But you know what you are correct, I shouldn't blanket a massive swath of people.

Oh speaking of blanketing people, that's another mistake made. Hilary did the same with Trump supporters. Man even I am failing to learn from her many mistakes.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 12th, 2016 at 12:18 AM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 12:15 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 12:20 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
some good news maybe?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/11/polit...view/index.html

Depends on how we react to it, correct? Are we happy that Trump might be willing to actually compromise or are we going to get upset because he said he was going to completely get rid of this and thus compromising at all would mean he lied?

I'm genuinely struggling to figure out if Trump is stupid or if he's smart. I can no longer tell anymore with him.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 12th, 2016 at 12:29 AM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 12:26 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Well, did you or did you not vote for Trump based on his campaign promises. Did you really elect Trump because you thought he'd compromise, cos that really wasn't the campaign he ran.

Seems like you might be the one that really needs to do some soul searching.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 12:31 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, did you or did you not vote for Trump based on his campaign promises. Did you really elect Trump because you thought he'd compromise, cos that really wasn't the campaign he ran.

Seems like you really need to do some soul searching.

I still feel like this country needs some very major changes. That is why I did vote for him, since I felt even just the fact he defeated Hilary would be a step in the right direction for trying to get some stuff done.

I never supported everything he wanted to do. That is why I don't actually like to define myself as right or left or liberal or conservative.

Perhaps I shall do some searching. I suppose one reason I didn't understand the strong reactions was because in my mind I always felt like he would never go through with every single thing. But I did fail to think about how even if the people in these specific groups thought there was only a small chance he'd fulfill everything he said..even just a small chance that could happen could be pretty frightening.

All the more reason I will say again Trump needs to specifically address these extremists. I would even go as far as to say..treat them like domestic terrorists. That is what they are doing, terrorizing innocent people.

He needs to specifically call out these KKK parades and shit too. Even if we legally can't stop these people from doing it, it needs to be commented on.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 12th, 2016 at 12:42 AM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 12:39 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

OT response to above: BLM is the opposite side of the same coin of KKK

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 09:07 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Surtur
All the more reason I will say again Trump needs to specifically address these extremists. I would even go as far as to say..treat them like domestic terrorists. That is what they are doing, terrorizing innocent people.
I'm afraid to ask who you're referring to.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 09:36 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Muslim extremists/jihadists who immigrated to USA

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 09:39 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Beniboybling
I'm afraid to ask who you're referring to.

Probably the people protesting Trump's win and groups like BLM.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 05:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

LoLz, what a shitshow his cabinet turned out to be. How many are gone now. But Trumpers had such high hopes a bit over a year ago...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 07:48 PM
Adam_PoE

LoLz, what a shitshow his cabinet turned out to be. How many are gone now. But Trumpers had such high hopes a bit over a year ago...

It would probably be easier to list who is still there.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 08:27 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The sad truth, you're probably not wrong

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 08:31 PM
Adam_PoE

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 08:39 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Sad to see how the Left just can't come to terms with how bad their side Fika'ed Up. The lost all 3 branches of Government in the last elections and how they love to piss themselves over it.

Especially with FAKE NEWS Threads like this.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 08:42 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote