KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Birds of Prey

Birds of Prey
Started by: Senor Cage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Still has the same style as the Suicide Squad movie.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 12:58 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I'm talking about the selfie she posted on social media.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 01:47 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

And i wasn't talking to you, So relax.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 02:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I'm relaxedI'mrelaxedI'mrelaxed!!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 02:08 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Also the video didn't seem like a teaser trailer to me, More of a screen test.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 02:12 AM
Darth Thor

Oh so this one is actually happening.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 06:48 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Joker appears to be in this movie possibly as a cameo:

https://movieweb.com/birds-of-prey-...ker-set-photos/

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2019 09:31 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Who cares. Quit posting possible cameos and ruining it for the 2 people who might be excited to see this, kid.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 07:28 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Joker appears to be in this movie possibly as a cameo:

https://movieweb.com/birds-of-prey-...ker-set-photos/

They won't show his face. Just a stand in.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 08:29 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

As long as Margot Robbie is in this count me in. thumb up

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 09:37 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

After doing little research on the director of this film I have to say she don't seem to be qualified to direct a film like this. I hope WB knows what they are doing.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 5th, 2019 05:24 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Second feature length movie it seems.

Whatevs... who knows, maybe she's good. Her first film has a decent rating.. 6.5

Old Post May 5th, 2019 06:22 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

A bunch of sites are reporting that Black Mask is gonna be gay in this. Can't say I recall whether he was gay in the comics or not, though I know he had a girlfriend in the Arkham games.

Kinda wondering how long it'll be before people will complain about it vilifying gay people.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 17th, 2019 12:31 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by -Pr-
A bunch of sites are reporting that Black Mask is gonna be gay in this. Can't say I recall whether he was gay in the comics or not, though I know he had a girlfriend in the Arkham games.

Kinda wondering how long it'll be before people will complain about it vilifying gay people.

leak

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: -Harley Quinn narrates the movie and frequently breaks the fourth wall.
-Harley decides to become a good person after being dumped by the Joker.
-Black Mask is a sadistic mobster who is obsessed with art and implied to be gay.
-Victor Zsasz is a serial killer and Black Mask’s main enforcer. Black Mask flirts with him a lot.
-Cassandra Cain is a motormouth street kid who works for Black Mask to support her family.
-Black Mask tries to retrieve a valuable diamond, but things go wrong and Cass ends up swallowing it in order to later sell it to get her family out of the streets.
-Black Mask begins chasing Cass to cut the diamond out of her stomach, and Cass runs into Harley, who decides to protect her.
-Huntress infiltrated Black Mask’s organization to kill him to avenge her family, and begins searching for Cass to use her to get close to him.
-Black Canary is a retired vigilante turned nightclub singer who gets back into action to save Cass. She has the Canary Cry.
-Renee Montoya is a lesbian detective investigating Black Mask and finds out the diamond is actually a data drive with something Black Mask desperately wants, and presumes it to be criminal information.
-Eventually, Harley, Huntress, Black Canary and Montoya team up to protect Cass and together they defeat Black Mask and Zsasz.
-Movie ends with the revelation that the diamond contains Black Mask’s stolen dick pics.
-R-rated Tarantino-esque balls-to-the-walls action comedy.
-Not very faithful to the comics. Different origins, different personalities, different character dynamics, no costumes.
-Batman has been missing for a few years.
-Joker is Jared Leto’s version, created through a combination of stand-ins, sound-alikes and archive footage from SUICIDE SQUAD.
-Black Mask only wears a domino mask, never gets scarred.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2019 02:40 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'm assuming that's a joke... Right?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 17th, 2019 02:50 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by -Pr-
I'm assuming that's a joke... Right?

I got some bad news for you smile

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I dont think its fake tbh. Or most could be true and some parts fake. I dunno. Grain of salt and all that. Its supposedly from test screenings.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2019 02:51 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Inhuman
I got some bad news for you smile

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I dont think its fake tbh. Or most could be true and some parts fake. I dunno. Grain of salt and all that. Its supposedly from test screenings.

I wasn't sure because I wouldn't put anything past WB at this point, but JFC that sounds terrible.

I mean, I was gonna hate it anyway, but I didn't expect it to be because it was THAT terrible.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 17th, 2019 02:54 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

leak

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: -Harley Quinn narrates the movie and frequently breaks the fourth wall.
-Black Mask is a sadistic mobster who is obsessed with art and implied to be gay.
-Victor Zsasz is a serial killer and Black Mask’s main enforcer. Black Mask flirts with him a lot.
-Cassandra Cain is a motormouth street kid who works for Black Mask to support her family.
-Black Mask tries to retrieve a valuable diamond, but things go wrong and Cass ends up swallowing it in order to later sell it to get her family out of the streets.
-Black Mask begins chasing Cass to cut the diamond out of her stomach, and Cass runs into Harley, who decides to protect her.
-Huntress infiltrated Black Mask’s organization to kill him to avenge her family, and begins searching for Cass to use her to get close to him.
-Black Canary is a retired vigilante turned nightclub singer who gets back into action to save Cass. She has the Canary Cry.
-Renee Montoya is a lesbian detective investigating Black Mask and finds out the diamond is actually a data drive with something Black Mask desperately wants, and presumes it to be criminal information.
-Eventually, Harley, Huntress, Black Canary and Montoya team up to protect Cass and together they defeat Black Mask and Zsasz.
-Movie ends with the revelation that the diamond contains Black Mask’s stolen dick pics.
-Not very faithful to the comics. Different origins, different personalities, different character dynamics, no costumes.
-Joker is Jared Leto’s version, created through a combination of stand-ins, sound-alikes and archive footage from SUICIDE SQUAD.

if any of that is remotely true.. flop city and horrid putrid shit

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 17th, 2019 03:21 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Inhuman's leak coverage has been on the mark for most of the movies over the years. But yeah this sounds terrible so far. Which us a shame since it seems like such a waste of Ewan McGregor.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2019 04:31 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

leak

That is one big pile of WOKE.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2019 05:56 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote