KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » So I'm Gonna Be a Dad (**Panic Mode**)

So I'm Gonna Be a Dad (**Panic Mode**)
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
And remember. If you have a boy. You only have to worry about one little penis. If you have a girl. You have to worry about ALL the little penises.

That's the main reason I want a boy! laughing out loud

But in all seriousness, I really don't care too much which gender. As long as the baby is healthy... and has our charming good-looks, of course. cool

Old Post Nov 21st, 2016 02:44 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

They say kids initially look like their fathers as an evolutionary defense, to keep the fathers from killing said kids out the gate...! eek!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 10:31 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

So we got the ultrasound yesterday to find out the gender. They put the secret in an envelope for us and we're going to have a party this weekend to find out...

I tried to tell from the ultrasound a little bit, and it was probably my imagination, but I think I saw a little teeny wiener in there. But we really couldn't tell.

We really have no idea. Saturday should be fun. smile

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 01:48 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Woah bro why you gotta do that, what if he see's this someday and sees you calling his wiener tiny.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 03:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

They all start OUT tiny! laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 06:47 PM
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Congrats my friend. Life is going to change big time for the best. As soon as that child is born into this world, all priorities are changed. Protect his or her innocence and guide them in this life. Unfortunately for me, I didn't find out I have (hence the word have) a 2 year old daughter until an old FWB who just told me. As soon as I saw her with my dark blue eyes, light red hair and a strong German jaw line everything changed. I just wished I was in her life.

Anyway here is a present from me to you:
Kate Voegele performing "Hallejah"
https://youtu.be/sDJgxE-0PZI

War Doctor

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 07:43 PM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Congrats my friend. Life is going to change big time for the best. As soon as that child is born into this world, all priorities are changed. Protect his or her innocence and guide them in this life.

Thanks a bunch, man. Good luck with your daughter, too. smile

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 05:14 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Re: So I'm Gonna Be a Dad (**Panic Mode**)

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Yeah, so I found out about 8 or 10 weeks ago that my wife is pregnant with our first child. We're excited... got our first ultrasound tomorrow afternoon actually. She's about 11 weeks now.

WHAT DO i DO??? sick laughing

But seriously, any advice for a first-time dad?
Make peace with your wife before he is born.

Organize responsibility (who does what and who does what)

Trust me or its all hell from there.

Maybe go to a church?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 06:43 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
So we got the ultrasound yesterday to find out the gender. They put the secret in an envelope for us and we're going to have a party this weekend to find out...

I tried to tell from the ultrasound a little bit, and it was probably my imagination, but I think I saw a little teeny wiener in there. But we really couldn't tell.

We really have no idea. Saturday should be fun. smile

Thats neat. Hope you have fun!

My last kid i found out via VHS tape made by the hospital and sent to me in Iraq. I was pleasantly surprised, 3 out of 3 boys. thumb up

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 11:34 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Re: Re: So I'm Gonna Be a Dad (**Panic Mode**)

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Make peace with your wife before he is born.

Organize responsibility (who does what and who does what)

Trust me or its all hell from there.

Maybe go to a church?

Oh, well, I really don't know what to expect or how to plan. My wife and I are both fairly chill.... we don't yell at each other or even argue much. I think we'll probably be able to manage playing it by ear. So we'll see.

Oh, and church. No, I don't really do church. I have a pretty severe aversion to it. I went to Christian high school. sick

And any child of mine is not going to be indoctrinated by me to believe in Santa Clause-For-Adults or the easter bunny or any of that bullshit. It's not good for the mind.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 12:51 AM
riv6672

quote:
we don't yell at each other or even argue much.

heh heh

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 05:24 AM
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Thanks Patient . . . we both have entered a brave new world.

War Doctor

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 07:51 PM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Of pain.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 10:39 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2017 12:26 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by jaden101
(please log in to view the image)

Jaden's mom forked up and used a plastic hanger by mistake...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2017 12:57 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fly's obsession with me showing itself again. Not surprising.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2017 01:39 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

At least its a SOFT obsession.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2017 01:49 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can get pills to help with that.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2017 01:57 AM
riv6672

Wow, you're a real piece of shit.

I say that as a casual observer.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2017 03:58 AM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by jaden101
You can get pills to help with that.

Nah I will just wait for the rigmortis to set in.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2017 05:07 AM