KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Marvel's The Inhumans

Marvel's The Inhumans
Started by: Inhuman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

this, this... was not good.

ABC, please stahp.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 07:31 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I laughed at the scene when they [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Medusas hair off, the slow mo and their facial grimacing was ****ing hilarious. It reminded melt the slowmo fight in Step brothers where Will Ferrell and his bro were hitting each other. And **** the acting is wooden As ****

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 09:53 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I thought it was better than the CW shows.

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 11:30 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh **** this is bad

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 12:06 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Imagine how I feel. I paid IMAX tickets for the s***

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 12:36 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Imagine how I feel. I paid IMAX tickets for the s***
Why?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 02:17 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

horrible..just horrible

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 03:12 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I cant believe everybody is hating on this so hard. It wasn't that bad. People cant seem to find any redeeming qualities about it, but yet a show like 'Legends Of Tomorrow' gets a pass. I'll never understand it.

By Stoic

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 06:30 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

gets a pass from who? 'Legends of Tomorrow' is complete trash. I stopped watching it 5 minutes into the first episode of season 2.

the only redeeming qualities for this so far is that it's better than 'Legends of Tomorrow'

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 07:50 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Honestly, one of the biggest issues I have is Black Bolt. He obviously can't talk, so essentially has to speak (or at least convey feeling/emotion) via facial expressions. But most of the time he either looks confused or like he's trying to hold in a fart.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 09:07 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

casting all around for this is troublesome, as is the writing. I like Anson Mount, but he's not doing a good job with emoting. Another actor, Jake Gyllenhaal for instance, would have murdered this role.

The actress playing Medusa is terrible. the guy playing Karnak is okay and he's good when among other cast members to banter with, but he's given shit dialogue when he's in scenes by himself.

Also, the episode was two hours long and there actually wasn't enough exposition.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 10:00 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay seriously the CW shows aren't perfect but Legends and Flash are leaps and bounds beyond this show lol. Some of the characters in the CW shows can have it so you can watch them without it feeling like the inside of your eyeballs are bleeding.

Real talk: the episode of Smallville where Pete Ross gets super stretchy powers thanks to kryptonite infused gum is worthy of an emmy compared to this series.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 11:31 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Mindset
Why?

I kept asking myself the same thing as I left the cinema.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 05:14 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Honestly, one of the biggest issues I have is Black Bolt. He obviously can't talk, so essentially has to speak (or at least convey feeling/emotion) via facial expressions. But most of the time he either looks confused or like he's trying to hold in a fart.

I actually thought BB was the best part. Towards the end that is.

Originally posted by Surtur
Okay seriously the CW shows aren't perfect but Legends and Flash are leaps and bounds beyond this show lol.

Of course they are lol. Those are both cheesy but still really entertaining. This show was just a new level of stupid (except without the being entertaining part).

Last edited by Darth Thor on Oct 1st, 2017 at 05:17 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 05:15 PM
-K-M-

This....this....this was bad

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 07:12 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

The ONLY thing i liked here was seeing a live action Lockjaw, and i cant see see watching this show just for the dog. no

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 07:31 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Surtur
Okay seriously the CW shows aren't perfect but Legends and Flash are leaps and bounds beyond this show lol. Some of the characters in the CW shows can have it so you can watch them without it feeling like the inside of your eyeballs are bleeding.

Real talk: the episode of Smallville where Pete Ross gets super stretchy powers thanks to kryptonite infused gum is worthy of an emmy compared to this series.
Legends is terrible, at least the first season. This is definitely on par with that, and Maximus is the best character in either show after only 2 eps.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 07:04 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

While I didn't like the pacing, it wasn't so bad that I'm going to rage quit. I'll watch a few more episodes before I make up my mind. I quite liked the portrayal of Black Bolt, especially towards the end. There's only so much you can do with a character that doesn't speak (though I really think by now he could have learned how to text).

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 07:32 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

It's Marvel. So I won't just give up on it because of a bad pilot.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 04:47 PM
-K-M-

Not sure why Maximus is the bad guy

The inhumans are racist. Crystals line to Maximus was bad and she is supposed to be the "innocent/pure" character of the show

No powers? You're officially a slave...congrats. You will also he mocked for being human/powerless too

#maximuswasright

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:20 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote