KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Marvel's The Inhumans

Marvel's The Inhumans
Started by: Inhuman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Just ignore him. Either he's functionally illiterate or he's a troll.

I assure you I'm quite literate and not at all a troll.

If you can't take a fair criticism without shouting out "uh he's dumb and a troll", then that says more about you than it does about me.

And to be fair you're not the only one whose done that here, but I'll repeat, the need of some on this thread to qualify how this is still better than DC shows, before criticizing it is not only typical but also laughable "Marvel vs DC" ranting.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 08:16 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Originally posted by Darth Thor
If you can't take a fair criticism...

(please log in to view the image)

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 08:36 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672
MAY 2000-NOV 2017

Just ignore him. Either he's functionally illiterate or he's a troll. Either way there's no point in getting into a debate with him. My posts speak for themselves on the TV Talk forum, since I was the one with the highest hopes for Powerless, I am one of the few who always preferred Gotham to the rest of the emo-tweeny DC shows and I'm also one of the most excited about the new Titans series.

The fact that he perceives personal preference as bashing speaks volumes.

No worries.
I've nothing against either of you, i was just curious as to the bashing.

That's not a bat. This...is a bat.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 09:49 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by riv6672
i was just curious as to the bashing.

Because there was no need to compare to "all DC shows." Especially when that seems as a qualifier for him to lay out first before even criticizing a clearly pis poor (so far) Marvel show.

If it's just a case of comparing Pepsi to Coke as you put it, then why not compare to other poor Marvel shows, or heck even random poor superhero stuff like Heroes Reborn.

"DC shows" literally have nothing to do with how pis poor this has been so far. So I can only assume his response is part of the pointless and never ending "Marvel vs DC" nonsense by basically saying "God forbid I criticize anything Marvel without at least giving a bigger criticism to everything DC first."

Last edited by Darth Thor on Oct 9th, 2017 at 12:09 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 12:06 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Originally posted by riv6672
No worries.
I've nothing against either of you, i was just curious as to the bashing.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 01:22 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Ha - that's exactly what my brother and I said when that happened! I can only suppose they had to nerf him somehow as he would have been too OP, especially here on Earth against humans.

I would think the guy who can send cop cars flying a block away with little more than a grunt would be the OP one. stick out tongue

But it also looks like they are not even sure what they want his powers to be. Because it's not the same as the comics. But it's not really precog either. It seems like some nonsense ability that will probably end up kicking in the moment they need a Deus ex machina to fix an issue down the line.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:44 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Ep 1-2: 3.75 million (US)
Ep 3: 2.78 million (US)
Ep 4: 2.30 million (US)
Ep 5: 1.98 million (US)

Ouch

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 07:46 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Had a bit of free time to kill, so caught up on this. Show is still below par overall, but I have to admit that Anson Mount as Black Bolt has slowly started to grow on me. You actually do get used to his facial expressions after a while, which makes what he is thinking/feeling easier to interpret.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 05:28 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Gave up on this a couple of weeks ago, which is unusual for me, if I watch the first 2 episodes I'm usually in for the first season or the mid-season break at least.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 02:16 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

laughing

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 06:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Ep 6: 2.05 million (US) *updated
Ep 7: 1.99 million (US)

Also currently sitting at 8% on rotten tomatoes

Scott Buck be like...

———
I do hope they continue to use Karnak though

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 04:36 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Ep 6: 2.05 million (US)
Ep 7: 1.99 million (US)
Ep 8: 1.95 million (US)

Scott Buck be like...

———
Like ouch that’s not good when your big finale is the lowest watched episode of the season. Real shame as was hoping this show would be good

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:15 AM
Darth Thor

^ Ooh there was a boost in ratings from episode 5 to episode 6.

Only saw the first 2 episodes in the theatre and had no interest in watching the series after that.

But given it's only another 6 episodes, I might as well binge it.

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
but I have to admit that Anson Mount as Black Bolt has slowly started to grow on me.

He was the one good thing in the first 2 episodes.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 12:34 PM