KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Jackie Chun vs Spiderman

Jackie Chun vs Spiderman
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Jackie Chun vs Spiderman

No kameha. Show is usable here.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Nov 18th, 2016 at 02:31 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 02:20 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Jackie Chan wins.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 02:37 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Who is Jackie Chun?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 05:40 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Who is Jackie Chun?

Jackie Chan and Chun Li's illegitimate daughter. They met (and fell in love) in Hong Kong while investigating a drug warehouse with ties to M. Bison. Chun kept her pregnancy secret from Jackie. A few months later, after she'd given birth, Chun Li was captured by M. Bison and he used her to lure Jackie Chan into a trap. Long story short, they both wind up dying, Guile finds the baby and trains it in martial arts (so that when she gets older she can avenge her parents death at Bison's hands).

The story is considered non canon though and Jackie Chun is still a child with ZERO feats or fights to her name.

As to the thread, I'm leaning toward Spiderman.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 06:27 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

If that origin story isnt true...it should be!!!! eek!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 10:52 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

jackie chun from dragon ball z? dude come on wtf carver.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 10:54 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Jackie Chun is from Dragon Ball, An identity Roshi went under as for one of the fighting tournaments.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 11:19 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

So
Master roshi vs spiderman?
Lol

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 02:53 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

This is as good a time as any to point out two things:

1. Carver routinely calls people "trolls" for thinking DBZ < anybody in other forums. In light of that, he puts a speedster moon buster against Spidey? Hypocrite much? Or simply deluded?

2. Look at the Beerus vs Galactus fight in Foreign Cinema, for the lulz.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2016 05:56 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by zopzop
Jackie Chan and Chun Li's illegitimate daughter. They met (and fell in love) in Hong Kong while investigating a drug warehouse with ties to M. Bison. Chun kept her pregnancy secret from Jackie. A few months later, after she'd given birth, Chun Li was captured by M. Bison and he used her to lure Jackie Chan into a trap. Long story short, they both wind up dying, Guile finds the baby and trains it in martial arts (so that when she gets older she can avenge her parents death at Bison's hands).

The story is considered non canon though and Jackie Chun is still a child with ZERO feats or fights to her name.

As to the thread, I'm leaning toward Spiderman.

This was a wild ride from start to finish

Old Post Nov 19th, 2016 05:58 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jackie Chun obviously wins this.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2016 06:04 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm

1. Carver routinely calls people "trolls" for thinking DBZ < anybody in other forums. In light of that, he puts a speedster moon buster against Spidey? Hypocrite much? Or simply deluded?

I don't understand what you get at antagonizing Carver...

By the way considering Beerus' power it isn't insane to think that he can beat Galactus.

If we are talking about Lifegiver Galactus that's another story.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2016 06:05 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

spidy can take out many foes if he actually goes all out and starts to rip out eyes.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2016 06:10 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Beerus is what? Skyfather level? I cant keep up with DBZ and their ott power levels.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2016 06:14 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Beerus is what? Skyfather level? I cant keep up with DBZ and their ott power levels.

His punches almost destroyed a Universe and dimensions surrounding it, that's just his punches. His blasts are just as powerful. He kick planets to dust and destroys suns just by sneezing.

He erased someone from ALL time lines just by saying "destroy". He flew across the universe in 2 minutes and tanked punches from beings that can clean a universe. Skyfather tier is laughable to a character like Beerus imo.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2016 06:25 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Forgot to add that Beerus wasn't at full power when he accomplished these showings.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2016 06:28 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by RealityWarper
I don't understand what you get at antagonizing Carver...

I can explain that:

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Jackie Chun obviously wins this.

That right there. All the times Carv uses the T word for having a different opinion, and than he goes and makes a stomp on purpose.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2016 06:37 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

I can explain that:

That right there. All the times Carv uses the T word for having a different opinion, and than he goes and makes a stomp on purpose.

You're a much bigger troll than Carver.

I've literally seen you argue that Naruto would beat Galactus.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2016 08:29 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote