KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Thread for all quote/source inquiries!

Thread for all quote/source inquiries!
Started by: Zenwolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zenwolf

Yeah from what I've read it's only awareness that they have. Everything else seems average.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 02:46 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Looking for the quote from when Unu'Thul used TK to alter the course of a turbolaser

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2017 08:38 PM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Does anyone have the quote/scan of Mace slowing down an avalanche? Silver claimed it existed a while back.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 12:46 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Not like it's in his RT or anything...

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 12:50 AM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

There's about 4 Mace Windu RT's on CV alone.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 02:09 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Use Wollf's, rest is shit.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 07:37 AM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

thumb up

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 06:34 PM
The Merchant

Anyone got the quote that says Empire Strikes Back Luke Skywalker was just as strong as ESB Vader, just that he didn't have any experience which is why he lost?

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2017 10:33 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Never heared anything like that.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2017 10:38 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Is it me, or do people never talk about or use mace countering vastor's force choke

Old Post Apr 18th, 2017 10:40 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quote about Abeloth molesting (or in my opinion hot sex) someone?

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 19th, 2017 12:22 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
Quote about Abeloth molesting (or in my opinion hot sex) someone?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t608427.html

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 19th, 2017 01:03 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

my proudest fap smile

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Apr 19th, 2017 01:06 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Any evidence for Nihilus' drain being able to be resisted by somebody that's not a wound in the Force?

Old Post May 10th, 2017 05:34 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

No, we've never seen him fight against anyone who wasnt either vastly inferior or a wound. However, given that the ancient Sith (who were said to be at least as proficient as he in the technique) and Vitiate (who was a world eater himself) never pulled it out as their unbeatable trump card, I'd wager it isn't one.

Old Post May 10th, 2017 12:52 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Given the ancient Sith are stated to have steered clear of it due to the self immolation that occurs, I'm not sure that applies.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post May 10th, 2017 01:17 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Well, that's arguable, but it's not in Vitiate's case.

Old Post May 10th, 2017 01:30 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Are there any quotes or statements that speak directly about the Jedi Council wiping Revan's mind after Bastila captured him? I can't seem to fin anything.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 03:17 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

"He had revealed that the Jedi had wiped away most of his early memories, including all traces of what had happened to him in the Emperor’s dungeons." -Revan novel

Of course note that Revan was unconscious when the memories were wiped.

Also, obviously, the Jedi failed to permanently destroy his memories, which Malak found to be a great display of power on Revan's part.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 03:22 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
"He had revealed that the Jedi had wiped away most of his early memories, including all traces of what had happened to him in the Emperor’s dungeons." -Revan novel

Of course note that Revan was unconscious when the memories were wiped.

Also, obviously, the Jedi failed to permanently destroy his memories, which Malak found to be a great display of power on Revan's part.
Do we know for a fact that he was unconscious the entire time?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 03:27 AM