KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Thread for all quote/source inquiries!

Thread for all quote/source inquiries!
Started by: Zenwolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cs_zoltan

Makes more sense than AP tbh.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 12:30 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

AP?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 01:45 PM
Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

You don't want to know.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 02:02 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Has Mos Eisley ever been identified? The person the cantina/spaceport's named after?

Mos Eisley itself isn't named after anyone. The cantina is named after Chalmun, a Wookiee thug who bought it with profits from his gambling on Ord Mantell.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 03:21 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Mos Eisley itself isn't named after anyone. The cantina is named after Chalmun, a Wookiee thug who bought it with profits from his gambling on Ord Mantell.

thumb up

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 09:12 PM
Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

I was told that there's an instance of Plagueis reaching out across the galaxy and touching the minds of every living being in the galaxy with TP (or something to that effect), I'm unsure as to whether this is true. Does anyone have a quote substantiating it?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 09:31 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Respect threads are a thing, you know?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 11:12 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by darthbane77
I was told that there's an instance of Plagueis reaching out across the galaxy and touching the minds of every living being in the galaxy with TP (or something to that effect), I'm unsure as to whether this is true. Does anyone have a quote substantiating it?

He attempts to do so but the Force retreats from his presence.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 11:54 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Originally posted by Azronger
Respect threads are a thing, you know?
I didn't see it in his RT, that's why I came here.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 06:44 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

I don't think Boba has a good RT, so I'm here looking for some good feats. Anyone got some?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 10:25 PM
Zenwolf

I don't think Boba has a good RT, so I'm here looking for some good feats. Anyone got some?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...thread-1581984/

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 11:08 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Ah, thanks. Not sure why that wasn't coming up when I searched for one.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 11:29 PM
The Merchant

Does anyone have the quote that says Venamis would have done well during Banes era?

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 08:28 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

I didn't see it in his RT, that's why I came here.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/prof...updated/130525/

It's in the cosmic mastery section.

And so he had stretched out—indeed, as if invisible, transubstantiated—to inform every being of his existence, and impact all of them: Muunoid or insectoid, secure or dispossessed, free or enslaved. A warrior waving a banner in triumph on a battlefield. A ghost infiltrating a dream.

But ultimately to no end. The Force grew silent, as if in flight from him, and many of the animals in his laboratory succumbed to horrifying diseases.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 08:44 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by The Merchant
Does anyone have the quote that says Venamis would have done well during Banes era?

Immediately following the contest on Sojourn, Plagueis had commanded members of the Sun Guard to locate the starship that had allowed Venamis to infiltrate the Hunters' Moon, then move it and the poisoned Bith to Aborah. Larsh Hill and the other Muuns had been apprised that an intruder had been captured and disposed of, but no more than that. An investigation of the ship had yielded data that might have surprised even Darth Tenebrous, who had provided the ship. It seemed that well before he had confronted Plagueis or learned of his Master's fate, Venamis himself had been scouting for potential apprentices. Plagueis could not help being impressed, though begrudgingly. The young Bith would have done well in Bane's era. Now, however, he was an anachronism, and by extension, Tenebrous also.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 08:51 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Where can I read the Darth Maul comic online?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2017 03:56 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Old Post Jul 29th, 2017 03:58 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Thanks!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2017 04:02 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Zenwolf
http://readcomiconline.to/

I specifically recall you in awe I wanted to upload a fan-film I made because the legality of it is in question.

Now you're linking people to a site blatantly not legal. Lmfao.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2017 07:29 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by riv6672
thumb up

that's an awesome sig btw

Old Post Jul 29th, 2017 07:34 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote