KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Thread for all quote/source inquiries!

Thread for all quote/source inquiries!
Started by: Zenwolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

Besides the one guidebook that confirms Odan-Urr, Rakata, Satele Shan, Ulic, Naga Sadow, and some dude named "Revan", is there anymore things that confirm those characters in Nu-Canon?

Or more of these sorts of dudes being confirmed? Who's all in Nu-Wars?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2018 07:23 AM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

You know Kreia's quote about the Ancient Sith being vastly more powerful than her? I'm curious would this apply to pre-Nathema draining Vitiate? Been ages since I played KOTOR 2 so my knowledge is rusty.

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Last edited by HP Legend on Nov 21st, 2018 at 11:51 PM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 11:38 PM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I mean, it probably didn't specifically apply to Vitiate since he wasn't a major historical figure at the time, but he should be on the same level as the others regardless.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 01:01 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I don’t remember Traya talking about Vitiate very much tbh.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 01:07 AM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

Okay cool. I just needed to know whether she was talking about a sole group of Ancient Sith (people who were remembered in history) or just a general comment about all high tier Ancient Sith. But you're right. Doesn't really matter as Vitiate should be on the same level as these guys anyway.

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 07:55 AM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

I think Revan and SWTOR connects the dots very well about the threat posed by the ancients and Vitiate is like, the culmination of their line.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2018 02:09 AM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthCaedus77
Old Ben was also stated to have gotten weaker yet per Lucas himself was on Sidious's tier.
It's forum consensus that Ben did get weaker after RotS, and I agree, but quote?

And where did Lucas say he was Sidious-tier?

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2018 09:02 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

If someone has the quote of Filoni saying in one of those commentaries that TCW Anakin would 'destroy' Grievous, I'd like it please. I know he said it, and I've been looking for it forever.

Last edited by RealistRacism on Dec 21st, 2018 at 05:32 AM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 05:28 AM
Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordOfTheLight

Anyone know where to get dk books Online?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 12:44 PM
Click here to Send LordOfTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by LordOfTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BestDebaterEver
Head of Debate Club

(please log in to view the image)

Can anyone verify the source/authenticity of this?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 04:43 PM
Click here to Send BestDebaterEver a Private Message Find more posts by BestDebaterEver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by HP Legend
Okay cool. I just needed to know whether she was talking about a sole group of Ancient Sith (people who were remembered in history) or just a general comment about all high tier Ancient Sith. But you're right. Doesn't really matter as Vitiate should be on the same level as these guys anyway.

He's probably above Ragnos who's the GOAT tbh. He did execute the Sith Council prior to the ritual and had a good century before that to fulfil his confirmed supremacy with the dark side. So he's definitely up there.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2019 04:37 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

Originally posted by AncientPower
He's probably above Ragnos who's the GOAT tbh. He did execute the Sith Council prior to the ritual and had a good century before that to fulfil his confirmed supremacy with the dark side. So he's definitely up there.

Yeah I remembered him executing the Sith Council before he did the ritual. An yeah he's probably up there with Ragnos in power.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2019 12:03 AM
DarthCaedus77

Vitiate>Ragnos even pre Nathema imo.

"We stand on a tipping point where we can choose chaos, or order"
-Jacen Solo

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2019 01:05 AM
Click here to Send DarthCaedus77 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthCaedus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord GOAT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthCaedus77
Vitiate>Ragnos even pre Nathema imo.

Why?

Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon Thon

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2019 01:32 AM
Click here to Send Lord GOAT a Private Message Find more posts by Lord GOAT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Vitiate has a 'supreme' accolade upon birth and a century of growth to fulfil it prior to the ritual.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2019 02:35 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Pjs there a quote stating that Dooku was one of the most talented duelist of his time?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 01:22 AM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Dooku has numerous accolades where lightsaber prowess is concerned.

Examples:
quote:
Dooku was said to be one of the Order's finest lightsaber masters, and he had earned a reputation as a skilled diplomat, as well.

-Darth Plagueis
quote:
Dooku had begun to look less and less like a Jedi Master and more like the noble he would have been on his native Serenno. Meticulously groomed, he carried himself like an aristocrat, affecting tailored tunics and trousers, and a velvety black cloak that gave him a dashing, theatrical look. His slightly curved lightsaber hilt, too, might have been a prop, though he was known to be one of the Order's most skilled duelists.

-Darth Plagueis

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 03:49 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Thank you very much. :3

Old Post Feb 15th, 2019 03:21 PM
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by HP Legend
You know Kreia's quote about the Ancient Sith being vastly more powerful than her? I'm curious would this apply to pre-Nathema draining Vitiate? Been ages since I played KOTOR 2 so my knowledge is rusty.

Kreia's quote about the true Sith has nothing to do with the Non-Canon joke that is TOR.

They made a ****in' joke out of the Sith in that game.

Back when KotoR II was being developed, their understanding of the Sith Empire was different than the shit that was created later.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 02:51 PM
Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingofBlades

Does anyone have the various quotes saying Ben Kenobi=Vader during their fight on the death star?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2019 08:25 PM
Click here to Send KingofBlades a Private Message Find more posts by KingofBlades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote