KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odin vs Thanos, The Silver Surfer & Classic Thor

Odin vs Thanos, The Silver Surfer & Classic Thor
Started by: t0sh

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Odin one shots Surfer (which has already happened on panel)...

Odin imprisons Thor with even greater ease than Thanos did (Odin is clearly superior to Thanos based on Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25)...

Then Odin wrecks Thanos all over again as Odin was able to put Thanos down before without coming close to unleashing the Full Odin Force on Thanos...

Against Thanos, Odin did not:

1) Amp up off of the Realm of Asgard (which Odin did against Seth in Thor 400)...

2) Amp up off of the souls of the entire Asgardian Race (which Odin demonstrated he could do during Thor 300)...

3) Use his most powerful weapon against Thanos (Gungnir is NOT Odins most powerful weapon; the Spectre of Power is as is revealed during The Surtur Saga)...

4) Call on the Asgardian Destroyer...

Add it all up and Odin could have took things to a level that was far beyond what Thanos could tolerate...

And just to head off the ignorant at the pass, the power within Asgard itself and the spiritual power of the Asgardian Race are all aspects of the Full Odin Force; its more than just the power thats within his body at any given moment...

Anyway, here in a forum fight, Odin will fight to his full potential against Thanos and not hold back as he did in Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25...

Odin crushes this team 10/10...

thumb up

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 04:41 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I posted a scan that pertains to this thread...

If you dont like it, check yourself into a psych hospital asap and beg for sleep meds...

You claim Thanos solo's...

I claim Odin wins based on feats and how one sided his fight with Thanos went the 1st time despite the fact that Odin could have brought far more power into the fray had he wanted to...

Btw, here's a reminder of what Odin did to Thanos the 1st time...

smile
A fight decades ago in which Thanos doesn't have the power gem isn't relevant to the thread. Thanos didn't teen lose then making it more embarrassing for you to do so.

Speculation and moot point since Thanos has the power gem.

Your immaturity and lack of intelligence are well known around these parts. Thanos solos.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 04:44 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by quanchi112
A fight decades ago in which Thanos doesn't have the power gem isn't relevant to the thread. Thanos didn't teen lose then making it more embarrassing for you to do so.

Speculation and moot point since Thanos has the power gem.

Your immaturity and lack of intelligence are well known around these parts. Thanos solos.

He did lose...

Thanos's own memories confirm it:

Attachment: thanos admits defeat at the hands of odin.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 04:48 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He did lose...

Thanos's own memories confirm it:
That is a clone both refuted by the comic, the bio, and irrelevant as to this thread topic. Triple victory over you.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 04:51 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

That is a clone both refuted by the comic, the bio, and irrelevant as to this thread topic. Triple victory over you.

Clone had all of Thanos's memories and they confirm Odins victory:

Attachment: thanos admits defeat at the hands of odin.jpg

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 05:00 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Clone had all of Thanos's memories and they confirm Odins victory:
Then back your claim since the bio and comic itself disagree. Not relevant to the thread, sport.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 05:03 AM
TheLordofMurder

If you dont like it, check yourself into a psych hospital asap and beg for sleep meds...

I claim Odin wins based on feats and how one sided his fight with Thanos went the 1st time despite the fact that Odin could have brought far more power into the fray had he wanted to...

smile

thumb up

Attachment: quanchi0004ho.jpg

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 05:10 AM
quanchi112
Disney

thumb up
Then back your claim since the bio and comic itself disagree. Not relevant to the thread, sport.
If not you concede.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 05:16 AM
TheLordofMurder

smile

This is the only thing I concede to...

thumb up

Attachment: quanchi0004ho.jpg

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 05:17 AM
quanchi112
Disney

This is the only thing I concede to...

thumb up
Irrelevant to the thread and the same spam you've tossed inside the versus movie threads. Thanos wins.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 05:18 AM
the Darkone

thumb up

Odin has too many option at his disposal, the team gets wrecked

Old Post Nov 24th, 2016 07:14 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

Odin ftw has a vast array of powers and abilities

Old Post Nov 24th, 2016 10:21 PM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Odin. Not much of a fight depending on how serious he is.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 01:44 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin. Not much of a fight depending on how serious he is.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 02:17 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

(please log in to view the image)

Try me my son. I'll beat you worse than Spock beat Khan.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 03:58 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
t0sh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Odin one shots Surfer (which has already happened on panel)...

Odin imprisons Thor with even greater ease than Thanos did (Odin is clearly superior to Thanos based on Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25)...

Then Odin wrecks Thanos all over again as Odin was able to put Thanos down before without coming close to unleashing the Full Odin Force on Thanos...

Against Thanos, Odin did not:

1) Amp up off of the Realm of Asgard (which Odin did against Seth in Thor 400)...

2) Amp up off of the souls of the entire Asgardian Race (which Odin demonstrated he could do during Thor 300)...

3) Use his most powerful weapon against Thanos (Gungnir is NOT Odins most powerful weapon; the Spectre of Power is as is revealed during The Surtur Saga)...

4) Call on the Asgardian Destroyer...

Add it all up and Odin could have took things to a level that was far beyond what Thanos could tolerate...

And just to head off the ignorant at the pass, the power within Asgard itself and the spiritual power of the Asgardian Race are all aspects of the Full Odin Force; its more than just the power thats within his body at any given moment...

Anyway, here in a forum fight, Odin will fight to his full potential against Thanos and not hold back as he did in Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25...

Odin crushes this team 10/10...

This sums up the thread.

Moderators can you lock this now? We have found our answer, thanks.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 04:04 AM
t0sh is currently offline Click here to Send t0sh a Private Message Find more posts by t0sh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Try me my son. I'll beat you worse than Spock beat Khan.
Khan won my deluded friend.

Your ego shouldn't write checks your IP address can't cash.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 04:27 AM
t0sh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Khan won my deluded friend.

Your ego shouldn't write checks your IP address can't cash.

Nah, you're wrong, believe me.

I've already IP traced you upon coming on this forum. stick out tongue So watch it.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 04:28 AM
t0sh is currently offline Click here to Send t0sh a Private Message Find more posts by t0sh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by t0sh
Nah, you're wrong, believe me.

I've already IP traced you upon coming on this forum. stick out tongue So watch it.
Wrong in reference to what exactly ?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 04:30 AM
t0sh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wrong in reference to what exactly ?

Odin won this thread.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 04:31 AM