KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Omni King Zeno runs a gauntlet

Omni King Zeno runs a gauntlet
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

Not true. There's twelve universes, and five different timelines in the DBverse. Even including the space that contains the twelve universes as a universe, it's much smaller than the Marvel/DC multiverse.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 01:56 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

^yup.

I'll respond to the rest when I get the chance.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 02:15 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Not true. There's twelve universes, and five different timelines in the DBverse. Even including the space that contains the twelve universes as a universe, it's much smaller than the Marvel/DC multiverse.

This is why I think Zeno doesn't stand a chance against Classic LT. There was one LT for all Marvel Multiverse. Already that puts him above Zeno. Classic LT, generally the most powerful being in MU besides TOAA. Then Marvel Multiverse much much much... much bigger than DB universe.

Zeno maybe could beat IG Thanos.

Last edited by Inedian on Nov 23rd, 2016 at 02:45 PM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 02:39 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Classic LT has so many low showings, doe.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 02:44 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Yes, we all know LT sometimes jobbed big time. One LT for whole Marvel Multiverse puts him above Zeno easily in my eyes. Such being, I easily consider him simply above someone like Zeno. He is simply more powerful, grandiose being.

Last edited by Inedian on Nov 23rd, 2016 at 02:51 PM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 02:46 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Many low showings?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 03:25 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Relative to the little amount of showings he has, yes.

I.e. His showings against Nebulos, Korvac, and Strange. While yeah, he's constantly stated to be this all-powerful, omnipresent being, his showings don't necessarily reflect that. Even his BEST showings aren't indicative of some omniversal deity, or at least I can't think of any that would make him so.

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Nov 23rd, 2016 at 03:50 PM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 03:42 PM
Utrigita

Relative to the little amount of showings he has, yes.

I.e. His showings against Nebulos, Korvac, and Strange. While yeah, he's constantly stated to be this all-powerful, omnipresent being, his showings don't necessarily reflect that. Even his BEST showings aren't indicative of some omniversal deity, or at least I can't think of any that would make him so.

I'm curious as to why you would consider his showing against Nebulos or Strange for that matter a weak showing, especially considered we are at a time in Marvel history where the Ancient One was capable of grappling with Eternity. Korvac is a low showing, that I agree. However it's at the same time also a very good showing.

Last edited by Utrigita on Nov 23rd, 2016 at 09:02 PM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 08:58 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Contending with the sum total of a universe and contending with the Supreme Being of the Marvel Omniverse are two different things entirely. LT simply has no good showings to speak of relative to his supposed omniversal levels of power.

I also forgot about Scathan overruling LT.

Point being, people are saying classic LT wins, but...how? Like what would he do to defeat the guy who destroyed a DB Multiverse and all its mighty inhabitants with absolutely no effort?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2016 04:24 PM
RadZoa

Gets slaughtered at No 1. Zeno can potentially destroy 12 universes, THanos with the IG at peak had the entire Multiverse, trillions of universe in the palm of his hand

Zeno cries and begs for his life before Thanos blinks him out of existence, the rest of the matches are just plain cruel

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 05:44 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

No, he didn't.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 02:25 PM
carver9

Don't pay Rad any attention...he's a troll that shows up once every other week to piss people off.

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 03:26 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Re: Omni King Zeno runs a gauntlet

I know this isn't all anime characters but...whatever. All fights take place in a random pocket dimension. Full rest (if that's even necessary) in between fights

Warm-up: Lifebringer Galactus

1. IG Thanos
2. The Living Tribunal
3. God Emperor Doom
4. Full-powered Spectre
5. COIE Anti-Monitor

Boss: Michael Demiurgos

For shits and giggles: PR Beyonder.

Galactus wins.
From IG Thanos up it's spite.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2017 03:32 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Originally posted by carver9
Don't pay Rad any attention...he's a troll that shows up once every other week to piss people off.
As oppose to you showing up every day to piss people off with your Dragon Ball pole smoking? Get real

Zeno cries and soils his huggies before hilariously getting erased with a thought along with the rest of his trash pathetic multiverse.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2017 06:13 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by cdtm
Stops at Galactus.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 01:46 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote