KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pick a hero to be your bodyguard

Pick a hero to be your bodyguard
Started by: emporerpants

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
emporerpants

Pick a hero to be your bodyguard

You are in Atlanta in the Walking Dead Universe after the outbreak. You are smack dab in the middle of the city and have to escape on foot. Who do you choose to get you out?

1. Batman
2. Daredevil
3. Moonknight
4. Mikey (TMNT)
5. Green Arrow
6. Snake Eyes
7. Nightwing
8. Black Widow

Standard gear for everyone. Fire arms are limited to several clips for those that might have them such as snake eyes and black widow.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 02:54 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Re: Pick a hero to be your bodyguard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by emporerpants
You are in Atlanta in the Walking Dead Universe after the outbreak. You are smack dab in the middle of the city and have to escape on foot. Who do you choose to get you out?

1. Batman
2. Daredevil
3. Moonknight
4. Mikey (TMNT)
5. Green Arrow
6. Snake Eyes
7. Nightwing
8. Black Widow

Standard gear for everyone. Fire arms are limited to several clips for those that might have them such as snake eyes and black widow.

For me - either Batman or Daredevil.

1. Either one has the senses to detect danger ahead of time (DD at superhuman levels, but BM still good enough to detect a sniper's bullet coming by the 'overpressure of air'). Both would not be caught unaware by a horde.
2. Both have amazing brawl ability - and considering they would know the zombies are dead, they would not hold back. Kind of how Batgirl Cassie went Super Sayan when she realized the mindless beings brought to life by the Lazarus effect were dead - and she didn't hold back to the point that her mother (Lady Shiva) was smiling with pride.
3. None of those two are crazy. Moon knight would probably kill you.
4. Both of them would try and keep you alive (and undead). Black Widow would probably bail on you if things got thick.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 03:33 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Re: Re: Pick a hero to be your bodyguard

Originally posted by spetznaz
For me - either Batman or Daredevil.

1. Either one has the senses to detect danger ahead of time (DD at superhuman levels, but BM still good enough to detect a sniper's bullet coming by the 'overpressure of air'). Both would not be caught unaware by a horde.
2. Both have amazing brawl ability - and considering they would know the zombies are dead, they would not hold back. Kind of how Batgirl Cassie went Super Sayan when she realized the mindless beings brought to life by the Lazarus effect were dead - and she didn't hold back to the point that her mother (Lady Shiva) was smiling with pride.
3. None of those two are crazy. Moon knight would probably kill you.
4. Both of them would try and keep you alive (and undead). Black Widow would probably bail on you if things got thick.

Yeah Daredevil particularly would be good for this situation.

I can't remember the exact name of the comic (though it's in the Ultimate-verse). Where Daredevil is talking to Logan and he says something akin to,

"There is 3 armed men running towards us from 3 blocks away".

While not 616 Daredevil the general principle sort of applies.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 03:35 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Won't DD be overloaded by all the rotting flesh smells though?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 05:41 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Won't DD be overloaded by all the rotting flesh smells though?

Could be possible but I don't know if he'd be completely knocked out by it. If he could regain his senses quick enough he might be able to knock that off. There's also the thing of how rotten were the zombies but I guess they were sufficiently rotten. And even if they only slight gave off an odour 100's of zombies like that would affect him anyway.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Or just put some tissues up his nose.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 05:52 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Green Arrow

By Stoic

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 08:07 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Snake-Eyes. He has mystical Ninja abilities and I wouldn't have to listen to him *****.

2nd choice would be Widow but for a diff kind of BODY Guarding......

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 08:16 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I choose Batman. He then ends the entire zombie plague within 48 hours using only a batarang and his wits.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 08:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

But if he did that we wouldn't get to see him make a total fool out of Negan.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 08:31 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Black Widow, because you never know how long it could take. Then I could get some of that butt big grin

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 08:59 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Moon Knight. His last mini had him set firmly in knowing how to deal with occult creatures. He's the best bet here

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 09:01 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Walkers arent occult, though. Dealing with them falls into "Avoid. Headshot."
Still a good choice, though.

DD for me.
I dont see him overwhelmed by smell, thats silly. He's also not going to run out of billy club (ammo, arrows, batarangs, etc.).

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 10:18 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Moon Knight. His last mini had him set firmly in knowing how to deal with occult creatures. He's the best bet here
mark is a powerhouse of a high street for sure, but he gets tagged way to often. It's also never shown whether the walkers are Mystical in nature.

Personally, I'd either go with snake eyes (because he's an absolutely professional ninja that makes no noise) or black widow (I doubt that she'd have sex with me, but you never know)

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 12:48 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Snake eyes is way above the rest of the folks here

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 01:31 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by deathslash
mark is a powerhouse of a high street for sure, but he gets tagged way to often. It's also never shown whether the walkers are Mystical in nature.

Personally, I'd either go with snake eyes (because he's an absolutely professional ninja that makes no noise) or black widow (I doubt that she'd have sex with me, but you never know)

Theyre undead right? Not sure how they can be classified as anything but.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 01:52 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Batman, no contest.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 02:06 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by zopzop
Batman, no contest.

thumb up

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 02:27 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Theyre undead right? Not sure how they can be classified as anything but.

Well its referred to as a virus.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.pops...p?client=safari

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 04:41 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Plus Snake Eyes is the only one on the list that carrys real GUNS!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 06:51 AM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Walkers arent occult, though. Dealing with them falls into "Avoid. Headshot."
Still a good choice, though.

DD for me.
I dont see him overwhelmed by smell, thats silly. He's also not going to run out of billy club (ammo, arrows, batarangs, etc.).

Why is it silly?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 08:17 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote