KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pick a hero to be your bodyguard

Pick a hero to be your bodyguard
Started by: emporerpants

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Forgive me for the ignorance but what can Snake Eyes do? Only thing I know of him is an advert advertising one of the films from years ago.

He's a notch above everyone here. He has a good respect thread on redditt.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2016 02:11 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

bump!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 07:29 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by Surtur
I choose Batman. He then ends the entire zombie plague within 48 hours using only a batarang and his wits.
Second that.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 07:33 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Snake eyes is still the best choice here. Mystical abilities, potentially having the ability to resist being infected, and being a master of improvisation.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 07:49 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I still want to ride Mikey.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 04:12 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by deathslash
Snake eyes is still the best choice here. Mystical abilities, potentially having the ability to resist being infected, and being a master of improvisation.

That and he won't talk your ear off with his old war stories.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 04:18 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Snake Eyes

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 04:31 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Bareback?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 05:38 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Baby, shell is all the protection we need.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 05:59 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Batman and then DD, the rest i could care less.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 01:44 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Mikey.

Good enough to handle walkers and the odd group of evil humans, and it would be fun just seeing him in a morbid Kirkman setting..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 02:13 PM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 02:11 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by TheHulk
Batman and then DD, the rest i could care less.
daredevil's senses will kill him in this scenario and batman has the wrong sort of tools and morals for this.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 02:18 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

True. thumb up

While fighting Krang robots and weird mutants/aliens won't be much of a stretch from handling Zombies.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 02:36 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Y'all are underplaying Mikey by a lot. His skin is to durable to bite and can carry me and cover ground a lot faster.

Turtles ftw

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 03:11 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

He's also got superhuman piercing durability (so walkers can't bite him - he's taken on Mousers), doesn't rely on armour (so can't have it ripped off him), has *some* ninja skills (so can be stealthy when he wants to), plus wouldn't be fatigued by carrying me on his back whilst leaping from rooftop to rooftop.

Not to mention, sewers. Plus, Mikey has some bullet dodging feats of his own, and can deflect lasers with his nunchucks IIRC.

So, pretty fast on his own.

Plus, without TV or Internet or any form of media to consume, having a buddy with tons of stories and who is up for chatting will be great entertainment.

Plus he CAN be stealthy when he needs to be.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 03:26 PM
deathslash

Plus, without TV or Internet or any form of media to consume, having a buddy with tons of stories and who is up for chatting will be great entertainment.

Plus he CAN be stealthy when he needs to be.
he's certainly a better choice than some, but shoosing him pretty much ensures that trading with or meeting up with humans will always end in violence.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 03:45 PM
ShadowFyre

I thought we just had to get out of the city?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 04:06 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Y'all are underplaying Mikey by a lot. His skin is to durable to bite and can carry me ......
Turtles ftw

Kinky. eek!

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 04:16 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by deathslash
he's certainly a better choice than some, but shoosing him pretty much ensures that trading with or meeting up with humans will always end in violence.

Then he....hides in the shadows. Or in the sewers just next to me. That's pretty much all they used to do back in the day.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 04:28 PM
deathslash

Then he....hides in the shadows. Or in the sewers just next to me. That's pretty much all they used to do back in the day.
hmm.... I suppose it depends on what version we're using. If it's the original Mirage version or the IDW version, he can definitely get you out, but a good amount of the other versions of mikey are too dumb IMO.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2017 05:37 PM