KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odin vs GA Superboy Prime

Odin vs GA Superboy Prime
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Odin vs GA Superboy Prime

Fight takes some place in Molecule Man's pocket dimension.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 04:59 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

The magic tickles!!!!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 05:18 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Odin gets mauled to death.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 05:32 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Odin goes in hand-to-hand he will probably lose to SBP due to his superior physicals despite his lack of combat experience.

If Odin plays the distance he wins.

SBP supposed immunity to magic is a big misunderstanding. SBP doesn't possess Superman's vulnerability to magic which ignores his invulnerability thus SBP endure the magic with his normal resistance which is high.

Odin's attacks will affect SBP... But the effect will be reduced by SBP's invulnerability.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 05:40 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RealityWarper
If Odin goes in hand-to-hand he will probably lose to SBP due to his superior physicals despite his lack of combat experience.

If Odin plays the distance he wins.

SBP supposed immunity to magic is a big misunderstanding. SBP doesn't possess Superman's vulnerability to magic which ignores his invulnerability thus SBP endure the magic with his normal resistance which is high.

Odin's attacks will affect SBP... But the effect will be reduced by SBP's invulnerability.

His invulnerability also enabled him to survive a universe busting explosion, so swings and roundabouts, really.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 05:50 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Isn't it within Odin's power to bring time to a momentary halt? I think that everyone is selling him short here. Also all magic isn't the same magic, right?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 06:17 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I agree with DarkStar85, Prime demolishes him.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 06:20 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
His invulnerability also enabled him to survive a universe busting explosion, so swings and roundabouts, really.

He was badly hurt by Monarch's attack busting the city despite the huge boost of his stats thanks to the Oa energies.

The Universal explosion made him do a Quantum Jump so he hardly tanked his full power and he was completely disabled after that and would have died without the Time-Trapper's help.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 06:37 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Saying he didnt take the full attack is conjecture its more likely he took the brunt of the attack since he was at ground zero

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 06:45 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by RealityWarper
He was badly hurt by Monarch's attack busting the city despite the huge boost of his stats thanks to the Oa energies.
Prime said that blast hurt, but he had absolutely NO physical injuries afterward, and continued attacking with literally NO pause.

So I think the 'badly hurt' thing is quite the exaggeration... Which is a shocker coming from you. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 06:48 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
Prime said that blast hurt, but he had absolutely NO physical injuries afterward, and continued attacking with literally NO pause.

He was injured by the attack. The pain is synonym of injury.

quote:
So I think the 'badly hurt' thing is quite the exaggeration...

That's his words in the comics.

quote:
Which is a shocker coming from you. thumb up

You are in denial.

Which is a shocker coming from you. whistle

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 07:17 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Lot of words just to tell me I'm right. thumb up

Prime wins. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 07:18 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yaadaveyaa

Originally posted by Galan007
Lot of words just to tell me I'm right. thumb up

Prime wins. thumb up

if they duke it out SBP wins pretty handily but if odin is stopping time and has some serious durability feats then sbp loses

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 07:19 PM
yaadaveyaa is currently offline Click here to Send yaadaveyaa a Private Message Find more posts by yaadaveyaa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think this can go either ways.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 07:33 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Pain and injury are not interchangeable. But what else should we expect from RW?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 10:57 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hurt

Definition of hurt
hurthurting

transitive verb

a : to inflict with physical pain : wound
b : to do substantial or material harm to : damage <the dry summer has hurt the land>

a : to cause emotional pain or anguish to : offend
b : to be detrimental to : hamper <charges of graft hurt my chances of being elected>
intransitive verb

a : to suffer pain or grief
b : to be in need —usually used with for <hurting for money>

: to cause damage or distress <hit where it hurts>

hurt adjective
hurter noun

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 11:13 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Delta1938
Pain and injury are not interchangeable. But what else should we expect from RW?

Arent they? You cant be incapacitated by pain but be physically ok?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 11:14 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

For whatever reason it's not letting me quote you RW.

Anyways, you think that quoting the dictionary that gives multiple definitions proves they're automatically the same thing? Your argument is circular. Prove that he was injured, and getting pain isn't proof.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Arent they? You cant be incapacitated by pain but be physically ok?

Being incapacitated by pain while being physically ok is kinda proving my point.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 11:48 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Odin wins.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2016 12:05 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
t0sh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Odin destroys galaxies and tore at the fabric of the Multiverse.

He one shots.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2016 12:28 AM
t0sh is currently offline Click here to Send t0sh a Private Message Find more posts by t0sh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote