KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver age Alan scott w. Starheart vs. Thanos w. IG

Silver age Alan scott w. Starheart vs. Thanos w. IG
Started by: Don Draper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
t0sh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Girl and it took the LT to defeat Thanos, he's Omniversal. Alan wins by default.

Or did the OP make a post with a winner in mind? In that scenario how about I flag you for intentionally making a spite thread?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 03:44 AM
t0sh is currently offline Click here to Send t0sh a Private Message Find more posts by t0sh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by t0sh
Girl and it took the LT to defeat Thanos, he's Omniversal. Alan wins by default.

Or did the OP make a post with a winner in mind? In that scenario how about I flag you for intentionally making a spite thread?
What ? Try speaking in English, guy.

You are weird but your logic is hideous.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 03:45 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
t0sh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Show me Thanos performing Omniversal feats.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 03:46 AM
t0sh is currently offline Click here to Send t0sh a Private Message Find more posts by t0sh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Show me Thanos performing Omniversal feats.
Why on earth would I since this has no bearing on who wins. Your tiny brain doesn't even grasp the obvious. Should I use smaller words ?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 03:47 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
t0sh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Show me Thanos being referred to as an Omniversal level threat.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 03:49 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Show me Thanos being referred to as an Omniversal level threat.
When did I say he did ? Small enough for you, guy.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 03:50 AM
t0sh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Show me anything whatsoever where Thanos does anything that approaches Omniversal levels with the Infinity Gauntlet.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 03:51 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Show me anything whatsoever where Thanos does anything that approaches Omniversal levels with the Infinity Gauntlet.
I never claimed he Dani claimed he wins this thread. You need a little help there, guy.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 03:53 AM
t0sh
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you have no evidence to suggest Thanos wins.

Therefore Alan wins by default.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 03:54 AM
quanchi112
Disney

So you have no evidence to suggest Thanos wins.

Therefore Alan wins by default.
He alters his soul. How does Alan resist ?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 03:55 AM
t0sh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alan is omniversal, he's beyond Thanos.

(insert common sense here)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 03:57 AM
quanchi112
Disney

horrendous logic. Superman is more powerful than Xavoer does that make him immune to his mind attacks. Nah. Try to show a semblance of intellignrce in the future, boy.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 04:07 AM
t0sh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 04:11 AM
quanchi112
Disney

You don't have a shred of common sense. Thanos can alter his soul to be his slave how can Alan resist ? You're awfully simple I'm afraid.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 04:13 AM
Mr Master

Omniverse means everything in existence.

Thanos with the IG still had limited control.

Thanos has limited control as he stated in the scan above.

no expression ... That's utterly false friend. The scan doesn't suggest that at all.

In fact, the scan tells us Thanos controlled EVERYTHING!

"The IG had granted me mastery of ALL time, space, power, reality, the mind and the soul, but it was external control."

(please log in to view the image)

-------------------------------------------------------

The only difference between the IG and the HOTI is: "The" God status/authority.

Starlin's IG makes you God over everything except TOAA (or a representative of its power).

The HOTI is a direct manifestation of TOAA's power, which not only turns you into the omniverse,
but furthermore, an iota of TOAA's power > all/everything/anything that has ever been in Marvel.

Thanos has no omniversal level feats.

Guess you're not aware of Thanos' "actuality ripple."

Last edited by Mr Master on Nov 26th, 2016 at 08:57 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 08:54 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

You guys do realize that at no point in time did pre-Crisis Alan possess the full power of starheart, right? He only possessed an infinitesimal portion of it, so im not sure what's the point of this thread.

The only time Alan scott did possess its full power is post-Crisis and even then he wasn't that impressive except for the last few years in the pre-Flashpoint continuity where he was around regular Thanos level. IG Thanos is in a completely different league.

But even if we assume PC Alan did possess it somehow, (PC) Hal resisted the full force of the Starheart's attacks iirc, so im sure IG Thanos can as well.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 02:43 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by quanchi112
horrendous logic. Superman is more powerful than Xavoer does that make him immune to his mind attacks. Nah. Try to show a semblance of intellignrce in the future, boy.

Charles Xavier?

Well, one of his rogues WAS the very buff tp monster Milton Fine Brainiac..

But I get what you're saying here.. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 02:48 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by cdtm
Charles Xavier?

Well, one of his rogues WAS the very buff tp monster Milton Fine Brainiac..

But I get what you're saying here.. smile
Tosh is only here to be ridiculous and it's enjoyable for me to destroy this thing.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 03:28 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by operator616
You guys do realize that at no point in time did pre-Crisis Alan possess the full power of starheart, right? He only possessed an infinitesimal portion of it, so im not sure what's the point of this thread.

The only time Alan scott did possess its full power is post-Crisis and even then he wasn't that impressive except for the last few years in the pre-Flashpoint continuity where he was around regular Thanos level. IG Thanos is in a completely different league.

But even if we assume PC Alan did possess it somehow, (PC) Hal resisted the full force of the Starheart's attacks iirc, so im sure IG Thanos can as well.
Seems like the intent of this thread is that Alan possesses the complete Starheart, but yeah, as I said in my very first post: the IG still stomps.

The only person arguing this fact is t0sh... Who is trolling just to troll. Not sure why anyone feeds into his bullshit. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 04:18 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Originally posted by Galan007
Seems like the intent of this thread is that Alan possesses the complete Starheart, but yeah, as I said in my very first post: the IG still stomps.

The only person arguing this fact is t0sh... Who is trolling just to troll. Not sure why anyone feeds into his bullshit. /shrug

Yeah, The starheart sounds extremely powerful on paper (being the cumulative random magic of all creation) but it didn't actually do anything worth mentioning. And even when its full capabilities were utilized by Alan (in post-Crisis era) his showings weren't on par with its previously implied power.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 10:18 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote