KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Amadeus Cho (Hulk) vs New-Superman.

Amadeus Cho (Hulk) vs New-Superman.
Started by: Balta Skywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One_Angry_Scot
----

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
I'm looking for it. I don't see it. I'm asking for the "planet shaking" quote.

The thing is you're then asking for something you know isn't there.

I hate to bring the Sentry into it but when he thought Thor in Tyconria and he shook a Planet that had a population in the Billions do you think the shockwave was confined to the "ozone layer" of the Planet? There must have been some shockwave but we will never be able to guess how far it was.

It says Superman is hitting H'el with punches that can topple mountains. Next page we find out his power level is going over the 9000 mark. So instead of him hitting H'el with the power to topple K2 within th next second it might be enough to topple Everest. Then he gets super pissed and starts hitting him with Planet shaking force. As is shown in the scans.

You aren't going to find the exact thing you are looking for. So there isn't a way I or anyone else can find that for you. You have to look at the other things presented instead.

It was felt from the centre of the Earth all the way to the edges of the atmosphere. Are you suggesting for example that it only shook 50% of the Earth because Superman was hitting H'el on one sid eof the Earth and not the other.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Nov 30th, 2016 at 02:56 PM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 02:53 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Batman states "what is that NOISR? I can feel it in my teeth". The shockwaves then travels to the center of the Earth. You said he shook the planet. I'm asking you where this was said.

Oh Lordy.

Three points.

1. Read the full sentence. He delivers blows....that can be felt from the very center of the Earth, to the farthest edges of our atmosphere.
  2. The noise, actually makes it even more impressive a feat. Rather than directly hitting something, if I can make you feel it just from the aftereffects of my punches...
  3. The comic explicitly states the center of the EArth first. Where does this sentence of yours come from?
    quote:
    The shockwaves then travels to the center of the Earth

This isn't manga. Read from the proper direction.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 02:54 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

So that means it was felt across the planet? I'm just making sure I have this together just in case another similar ft populates.

And why would anybody consider that a scale of strength?
So if Wonder Woman stood in the heart of California and punched the ground sending shockwaves to the center of the Earth, that means she shook the planet?

Yes.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 02:55 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

So if Wonder Woman stood in the heart of California and punched the ground sending shockwaves to the center of the Earth, that means she shook the planet?

Erm...yes.

DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
The thing is you're then asking for something you know isn't there.

I hate to bring the Sentry into it but when he thought Thor in Tyconria and he shook a Planet that had a population in the Billions do you think the shockwave was confined to the "ozone layer" of the Planet? There must have been some shockwave but we will never be able to guess how far it was.

It says Superman is hitting H'el with punches that can topple mountains. Next page we find out his power level is going over the 9000 mark. So instead of him hitting H'el with the power to topple K2 within th next second it might be enough to topple Everest. Then he gets super pissed and starts hitting him with Planet shaking force. As is shown in the scans.

You aren't going to find the exact thing you are looking for. So there isn't a way I or anyone else can find that for you. You have to look at the other things presented instead.

The Sentry showing was concrete. Since you said it, I will accept the ft. If Dark and ABHI continues then... I'll still leave it be since it is going off topic. Cho wins.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

The Sentry showing was concrete. Since you said it, I will accept the ft. If Dark and ABHI continues then... I'll still leave it be since it is going off topic. Cho wins.

Concession accepted. As Abhi said, ChNew Superman has the energy of a planet shaker in him.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 02:56 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 02:56 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Concession accepted. As Abhi said, ChNew Superman has the energy of a planet shaker in him.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 02:57 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

On the thread topic. This new Superman hasn't gained enough feats so I'd say Cho wins. But who knows what with how comics change Cho might be weakened and this Superman might split a Planet in 2. Who knows...

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 02:58 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
On the thread topic. This new Superman hasn't gained enough feats so I'd say Cho wins. But who knows what with how comics change Cho might be weakened and this Superman might split a Planet in 2. Who knows...

Or Cho might gain the best ft of them all and one shit Ko death Sentry. wink

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 03:00 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by abhilegend
New Superman is powered by New 52 Superman's life energy. So yes, its very relevant.

Issue #?

I heard he was coming back

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 03:03 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Next time, you'll perhaps think twice before being made a fool of by me again in yet another futile attempt to debate with me lol thumb up

I mean, what's the count now? Hulk's sandals, Cyborg's cannon, Grayson's Hypnos, Pr's Aquaman fanart, adamantium ripping, Colour Me Hulk, Enchantress vs General Eiling?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 03:03 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Sentry has a business acquaintance with the Abstract Tier Worm of the Harkep.

Hulk is on thin ice evil face

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 03:04 PM
NoctisOwen

ching chang chong

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 03:05 PM
NoctisOwen is currently offline Click here to Send NoctisOwen a Private Message Find more posts by NoctisOwen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

˄ Most insightful comment ever.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 03:07 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

One shit ko? How hard does he shits? Planet buster defecating FTW.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 03:10 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by abhilegend
One shit ko? How hard does he shits? Planet buster defecating FTW.

laughing out loud

Hulk's power of the planet busting shit. A new feat I haven't seen before.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 03:11 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Next time, you'll perhaps think twice before being made a fool of by me again in yet another futile attempt to debate with me lol thumb up

I mean, what's the count now? Hulk's sandals, Cyborg's cannon, Grayson's Hypnos, Pr's Aquaman fanart, adamantium ripping, Colour Me Hulk, Enchantress vs General Eiling?

laughing thumb up

It's always fun to see how you own Carver every single time thumb up

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 03:23 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Spoiler alert, mountain level punches. I said shake the planet.

****ing called it! Carver makes it so easy.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 04:02 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by NoctisOwen
ching chang chong
Stop.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 30th, 2016 10:21 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote