KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What I believe

What I believe
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I believe there are bigots on this threat. ^
Don't think you know what Bigot means.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2016 10:43 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by Surtur
I believe the TMNT cartoon from 2003 was the best out of all the TMNT cartoons.

Aw, come on man, the current run is way better.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2016 10:56 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Hell yes it is.
I would have said so but, the Surtur'd go into one of his long deflective diatribes with accompanying YouTube link...stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 1st, 2016 10:58 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Don't think you know what Bigot means.

"For your ideology. No arguing allowed, consider this a "safe space" and please take debates to other threads."

Old Post Dec 1st, 2016 11:45 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I believe Democrat voters are screwed.

At least Republicans say "Screw you" up front. Democrats, they say they care, and they don't do enough about it (If they do anything.)

Ask yourself this: Are you voting for the best choice, or voting against the worst?

If you really believe the Republican party is for old white rich xenophobic bigots, and you happen to be a minority, you don't have any other choice at all, do you.

A choice between "**** you" and "I can promise you whatever you want. Now where's by blow and harem of gold diggers?"

And for your information, the top 5% generally vote Republican. The top 1% generally for Democrat.

My point being, I don't see any multi zilliomaire Democrats going into the ghetto and cutting a check for those in need. They spend plenty on ipo's or movie deals, though.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 01:17 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
"For your ideology. No arguing allowed, consider this a "safe space" and please take debates to other threads."
you start it and run, typical coward.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 04:01 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Haha

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 04:52 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
you start it and run, typical coward.

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 05:48 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Hell yes it is.
I would have said so but, the Surtur'd go into one of his long deflective diatribes with accompanying YouTube link...stick out tongue

I've noticed when people have nothing of real value to say they just accuse someone of deflecting.

Anyways, there would be nothing to deflect. The 2003 version even has the awesome crossover with the 1987 turtles called "Turtles Forever". Hell even the black and white comic versions of the turtles show up in that.

Plus there is that season where a new demonic shredder is the bad guy and all the turtles get various magical powers.

Plus it also has the awesome character of Bishop.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 01:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I believe Trump is a competent leader who will Make America Great Again.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 01:30 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I believe that Aristotle was correct. That some men are born slaves.

I believe that the white man did a great thing enslaving black people. Now they're at least mostly human.

I believe that pillaging, raping, colonizing, and slaughtering the people of foreign lands is the only way to progress society, and the only reason white people could do such a thing is because they're genetically superior to everyone else.

I believe geography had noting to do with it whatsoever. White power! White nationalism! Make America white again! Hail Trump! Hail our people! Hail victory!
yes

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 01:32 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Lucien

I believe that the white man did a great thing enslaving black people. Now they're at least mostly human.

I believe it was awesome that their own people sold them into slavery in the first place. They recognized they needed the guiding hand of white people in order to be all they can be.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 01:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I believe this thread is coming along quite nicely.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 02:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I believe the children are our future.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 02:12 PM
Gadabout

I believe "ism's" are evidence of an immature, fearful and weak mind. (forgot to add "ignorant" )...o.k. carry on-

Last edited by Gadabout on Dec 2nd, 2016 at 02:45 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 02:43 PM
Gadabout is currently offline Click here to Send Gadabout a Private Message Find more posts by Gadabout Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Actually it's just an suffix... woops safe space!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 03:15 PM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Surtur
I've noticed when people have nothing of real value to say they just accuse someone of deflecting.

You have that backwards.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 05:04 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
You have that backwards.

No, not when it comes to this board at least.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 05:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Actually it's just an suffix... woops safe space!

I'm out of play doh and bubbles. I do have some tinker toys and some sparklers though.

I don't have pictures of puppies, perhaps just if I take the cover off my "101 Dalmatians" VHS tape that will suffice.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 05:09 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Beniboybling
yes

Aristotle probably had a point, but not in a "race war" way.

By way of example, cult leaders wouldn't have anybody to exploit, if there weren't a lot of people who were exploitable.

But why do cult leaders even know enough to prey on people? Is it because this predator/exploitation dynamic is part of our natures?

Some are desperate to be lead. There's your "slave".

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 05:12 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote