KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What I believe

What I believe
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
@#$%

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
It has been said by others that "The Greatest Enemy of the West is the LEFT!"

(please log in to view the image)

I believe it's good to see you back, and a world where a third of the folks here get to spew their shite proves you may have been snowed. thumb up

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 12:42 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Most political/social professor's are like the stereotypical housewife: All they do is ***** and moan about everything, and expect other people to solve their "problems"... (Government, white people, the rich..)

Last edited by cdtm on Jul 31st, 2017 at 02:33 PM

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 02:31 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
I believe it's good to see you back

Don't get used to it.

quote:
and a world where a third of the folks here get to spew their shite proves you may have been snowed. thumb up

No Comment.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 06:55 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Piano Man

I believe in certain principles. I stand with small government and free markets and religious freedom and personal responsibility. I stand with the Constitution of the United States, and its embedded protection of my God-given rights through governmental checks and balances.

as much as I love to psychically explore the cosmos and think of myself as a baby hippopotamus

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 03:31 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

i believe the invisible hand of the market will guide & protect me.

"Show me again, the power of the darkness..."
-- Darth Plagueis Respect Thread --

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 03:48 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Why would anyone need a gun?

Because karate worked out fine for Ron Goldman against O.J. Simpson and a knife, didn't it? (Going by that book..)

If that story is true, Ron packing a gun sure would have changed the outcome..

Strip away the government vs people or constitutional reasons, and you can't deny there's stronger people and weaker people in the world, and a weak person (who can't get away or contact the police) will be dead meat without a weapon.

So that's reason enough for me to allow carry and conceal laws. Sure, big guys can pack too, but at least it levels the playing field..

Last edited by cdtm on Aug 4th, 2017 at 02:17 PM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2017 02:13 PM
Flyattractor

Why The Left Believes YOU shouldn't have a Gun?

Well they don't really like the concept of "EQUALITY" in actual practice.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2017 06:48 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

i believe if we all had TANKS we'd be the most equal of all.

"Show me again, the power of the darkness..."
-- Darth Plagueis Respect Thread --

Old Post Aug 4th, 2017 06:54 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Works for Me.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2017 06:55 PM
cdtm
@#$%

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-...-succeed-2016-6

According to article: About 1% of people are psychopaths, and psychopaths tend to be successful.

The question is, are people born this way, or does success breed psychopathy (The "power corrupts" theory)

One thing about heartlessly manipulating others: That only works if enough people have a heart.

See, if everyone was a psychopath, then psychopaths would have no one to exploit. Therefore, a lot of people should not be psychopaths.

The fact psychopaths tend to gain success from exploiting non psychopaths, and that they even have an awareness that empathy is something to be exploited, leads me to a fairly cynical world view that the empthetic masses exist solely to be exploited by the heartless few. That's the entire point, most people are "human resources", whether they know it or not.

And this "corruption of power" simply means you've made it to the master race. Congratulations, you heartless prick. thumb up

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 04:16 PM
cdtm
@#$%

And in a less rambling, slightly less cynical note:

The whole Weinstein thing. It marks a problem with modern society in general:

Morality is for the little folk. The big men in society simply don't have any, and no one's enforcing ethics at the top. You can see this everywhere, in every industry, from politics to wal-street to academia to hollywood to silicon valley to publishing to big media. Virtually every perch is occupied by some combination of fairly crumby people.

And that's a problem, because important people don't listen to normal folks. The only thing that can impose a moral center at the top, has to come from people at the top. And far as I can see, that's just not happening.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 05:30 PM
Flyattractor

Hollywood does make the old tales of Sodom and Gomorrah
look like a Disney Toon these days.

This kind of Weinstein Style Debauchery has been going on for Decades and they have covered it up all tha time. At least they tried to . Every one already knew this shit was going on but whatchyagonnado....

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 07:14 PM
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 07:32 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 07:39 PM
cdtm
@#$%

Remember "Rich Dad, Poor Dad"? A guy writes about the lessons he learned from a "rich dad" and a "poor dad". It sold a ton, captured the imagination of an era, And it turned out the story was fabricated.

The counter culture of the 60's, it all has roots from a single writer, who told kids they were being screwed over by their parents. They ate it up, and revolted.

The concept of corporations existing solely to pad the pockets of investors stems from a writer. That writer later claimed his work was taken to far greater lengths then he intended.

So I guess I believe the general public is pretty easy to manipulate, and tend to mobilize to a very scary degree at the drop of a hat.

Believing that, I also believe some particularly savvy writers know this, exploit the shit out of it, and we're all forced to deal with the fallout forever.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 03:35 AM