KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs WBH vs Death Seed Sentry

Thanos vs WBH vs Death Seed Sentry
Started by: DarkSaint85

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 06:38 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Considering rogue needed the combined power of nearly every hero on the planet to lift the foot of exitar. That's a good feat

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 07:02 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
(please log in to view the image)

Did they succeed?

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 07:05 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
Did they succeed?

Well, Xavier didn't do squat afterwards, and you can see him bow meekly down before Emma....

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 07:10 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Well, Xavier didn't do squat afterwards, and you can see him bow meekly down before Emma....

Hhhhmmm, I don't think that's proof of anything, especially with us knowing X wouldn't get aggressive with the kids. I wouldn't use Martian Manhunter as being more powerful than Superman based off Superman saying he fear fighting him and that was Supes himself verbally bowing to him.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 07:19 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Hhhhmmm, I don't think that's proof of anything, especially with us knowing X wouldn't get aggressive with the kids. I wouldn't use Martian Manhunter as being more powerful than Superman based off Superman saying he fear fighting him and that was Supes himself verbally bowing to him.

thumb up

How do you think WBH puts Sentry down?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 07:21 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Superboy Prime kills them ALL!!!

Prime renders Banner to ash, he then proceeds to behead, Thanos and uses the Eggplant's cranium to ANNIHILATE, Sentry!

FIN.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 07:25 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

He can't

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 07:25 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

thumb up

How do you think WBH puts Sentry down?

I honestly don't know. Death Sentry hasn't faced anything like WBH so I don't know how he would handle his punches. Based off what Thor and Wasp did to him, Hulk punches would turn him to ash. Hulk would probably have to subdue him for the win.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 07:29 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

I honestly don't know. Death Sentry hasn't faced anything like WBH so I don't know how he would handle his punches. Based off what Thor and Wasp did to him, Hulk punches would turn him to ash. Hulk would probably have to subdue him for the win.

Note that the only times he got hurt was when he wanted to make a point to Wasp and Thor.

With Wasp came the monolgue about him being the soul etc. Then the Thor occasion, Thor smashed his hammer into a brain. We can get the outcome there. Even then when he stepped up he made the monologue about him returning from the dead (not literally) since he was quoting the Rime of the Ancient Mariner.

Unless the so called "comics durability" applies to the brain as well.

Edit: Oh and the lightning occasion but not 100% sure about that.

Fas Ite, Maledicti, in Ignem Aeternum

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Dec 4th, 2016 at 07:36 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 07:32 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Note that the only times he got hurt was when he wanted to make a point to Wasp and Thor.

With Wasp came the monolgue about him being the soul etc. Then the Thor occasion, Thor smashed his hammer into a brain. We can get the outcome there. Even then when he stepped up he made the monologue about him returning from the dead (not literally) since he was quoting the Rime of the Ancient Mariner.

Unless the so called "comics durability" applies to the brain as well.

Edit: Oh and the lightning occasion but not 100% sure about that.

Not saying it didn't happen because it probably did, just asking but did he tank any hits from high end characters (presumably Thor)?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 07:35 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Genii96
He can't

HE CAN, HERETIC!!!!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 07:38 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Not saying it didn't happen because it probably did, just asking but did he tank any hits from high end characters (presumably Thor)?

He didn't really get hit much at all. These are the times I recall him being attacked.

1. The Mjolnir lightning strike. Made no impact but he went "AAAAHH!" - but I never know what to think of that really compared to the other things.

2. Wasp melting his face. Which we then have Sentry revealing his corpse is a shell for his soul. **So he can effectively either let his body be pounded into oblivion or be hard as rock. It makes no difference to him.

**My words.

3. Thor smashing his brain. It's a brain. Not much to explain there.

4. If you want you can include the Beyond Abstract tier PIS Worm.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 07:39 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

He also rebuilt himself, atom by atom, in the Sun.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 07:46 PM
RealityWarper

Originally posted by Genii96
Considering rogue needed the combined power of nearly every hero on the planet to lift the foot of exitar. That's a good feat

Rogue didn't lift anything.

She tried to block Exitar's descent unsuccessfully.

Exitar continued his descent and then Sentry stopped him.

After Exitar's death, Sentry carried his dead body effortlessly (Exitar is bigger than Earth).

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 08:05 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Rogue didn't lift anything.

She tried to block Exitar's descent unsuccessfully.

Exitar continued his descent and then Sentry stopped him.

After Exitar's death, Sentry carried his dead body effortlessly (Exitar is bigger than Earth).

If only we knew where he was at this very moment.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 08:10 PM
RealityWarper

If only we knew where he was at this very moment.

Yep.

I doubt that Marvel will bring him back before a long time unfortunately.

They should use him with other cosmic characters.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 08:13 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He also rebuilt himself, atom by atom, in the Sun.

confused

I'm lost.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 09:45 PM
StiltmanFTW

Carver is lost?!

Get a kmcmbulance, now!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 09:48 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He didn't really get hit much at all. These are the times I recall him being attacked.

1. The Mjolnir lightning strike. Made no impact but he went "AAAAHH!" - but I never know what to think of that really compared to the other things.

2. Wasp melting his face. Which we then have Sentry revealing his corpse is a shell for his soul. **So he can effectively either let his body be pounded into oblivion or be hard as rock. It makes no difference to him.

**My words.

3. Thor smashing his brain. It's a brain. Not much to explain there.

4. If you want you can include the Beyond Abstract tier PIS Worm.

Agreed. That's why I think he wouldn't "physically" handle Hulk punches so well since his hits would be FAR above anything he has encountered. High Herald level beings (physically) couldn't even stand near Hulk and Betty after the planet explosion scene when they continued their fight. The shockwaves were damaging them (when they started back fighting again after the planet was reformed). I can't think of anyone that has physically replicated anything similar to this and I don't think Sentry physical shell will hold. His reforming is better than most though which is the reason I'm undecided.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 09:49 PM