KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Vrook Lamar vs Darth Angral vs Qui-Gon Jinn vs Antares Draco

Vrook Lamar vs Darth Angral vs Qui-Gon Jinn vs Antares Draco
Started by: SunRazer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Vrook Lamar vs Darth Angral vs Qui-Gon Jinn vs Antares Draco

Fight takes place in the Kinrath Caves on Dantooine. Everybody starts 10m apart in a square formation in the room with the crystals.

1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-out

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 12:58 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

1. Antares or Jinn.
2. Vrook
3. Honestly, Vrook

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 01:00 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Didn't expect that. But I did expect that Angral would get no love. Anybody here think he has a chance? I mean, he did beat Orgus.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 01:03 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

What has Orgus done, exactly?
And you didn't expect what?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 01:04 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Didn't expect that Vrook would be nominated as the winner.

Orgus collapsed a cave entrance and was the Order's most experienced fighter against the Sith. Not sure if he has anything else.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 01:08 PM
DarthDuelist9

Qui-Gon, his prowess as a lightsaber fighter is unmatched by anyone in this thread and he's considered "an exceptional Jedi" during the Golden Age of the Order so he should be powerful enough contend with anyone in this battle.

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 01:13 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SunRazer
Didn't expect that Vrook would be nominated as the winner.

Orgus collapsed a cave entrance and was the Order's most experienced fighter against the Sith. Not sure if he has anything else.

*shrug* He strikes me as the most powerful, and I think his Stasis could be useful in a FFA. But Antares and Qui-Gon, and to a lesser extent Angral, also have a good shot at winning this.

Eh, he seems relative powerful; but I am not sure if beating him is better than Qui-Gon beating Anoon. Heck, it might is also worse than Antares beating Sith Troopers. Also, y no NJO char?

@DD9 Everyone of this thread is a powerful Jedi, or has beaten one, lol.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 01:15 PM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

@DD9 - His accolades outshine most of the ones the others have to offer, although you could argue that Draco can match him based on feats.

"Exceptional" in what context?

Although Qui-Gon is underrated as a Force user, I'm really not seeing him as one of the likely winners in Force-only.

Last edited by SunRazer on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 01:20 PM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 01:16 PM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Originally posted by Ursumeles
Also, y no NJO char?

Who do you think belongs in this band from the NJO?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 01:21 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

Who do you think belongs in this band from the NJO?

Not sure. Kenth, Corran, Korr or Kam would fit, imo.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 01:22 PM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Kenth might be too strong. Corran and Kam are probably be too weak in Force-only.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 01:23 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

Kenth smile
Yeah, in force only. In the other rounds? Nah. I don't think that Kam is utterly outclassed in Force only, and Corran is powerful as well, but I think his skillset is bad for a FFA.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 01:25 PM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

What does Kam have by way of power?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 01:27 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

IIRC, he threw large boulders, IIRC in JA.
But I don't remember that much from him, tbh.

Anakin Solo could might fit, too.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 01:34 PM
DarthDuelist9

@DD9 - His accolades outshine most of the ones the others have to offer, although you could argue that Draco can match him based on feats.

"Exceptional" in what context?

Although Qui-Gon is underrated as a Force user, I'm really not seeing him as one of the likely winners in Force-only.

Agreed.

I've to check Fact File again but IIRC it was in context of his talent as a Jedi (or the Force or anything in that area).

EDIT: Fact File says that he was an exceptionally talented Jedi who's connection to the Force was based purely on instinct.

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 05:54 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Angral.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 06:00 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Kenth might be too strong. Corran and Kam are probably be too weak in Force-only.

Someone posted a feat a while back of Corran using absorption to suck up a massive explosion. That's well beyond anything from Jinn or Angral

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 06:19 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Oh, Corran's Absorption feats are insane. They just aren't as practical in an FFA between four people of his caliber. And his lack of proficiency in TK is going to hurt his ability to defend against it as well.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 12:00 AM
UCanShootMyNova

Angral.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 03:50 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Angral.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 04:11 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote