KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Most damage or Strongest Being Cylops can take out with his full force blast

Most damage or Strongest Being Cylops can take out with his full force blast
Started by: Dareangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dareangel

Most damage or Strongest Being Cylops can take out with his full force blast

yeah the title clearly said everything. what are the limits of cyclops when he is going all out with his optic blast.

Last edited by Dareangel on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 02:48 PM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 02:44 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Anything less than Luke Cage imo

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 02:46 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

why do you think luke can whitstand him?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 02:49 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Anything Less than Colossus

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 02:58 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dareangel
why do you think luke can whitstand him?

Luke's about as durable as you get before u entire the high meta/low herald tier. I believe that Scott can definitely make him feel it but i dont think he can drop him. Just my opinion. Teth says Colossus but that's a huge gap.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 04:32 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Luke's about as durable as you get before u entire the high meta/low herald tier. I believe that Scott can definitely make him feel it but i dont think he can drop him. Just my opinion. Teth says Colossus but that's a huge gap.

Cyclops punched right through Blob with a focused Optic Blast :
(please log in to view the image)image free hosting
This is classic Blob, his durability was damn impressive. Now imagine that same blast pointed at Luke's head. Dead Luke would be the result.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 06:01 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by zopzop
Cyclops punched right through Blob with a focused Optic Blast :
(please log in to view the image)image free hosting
This is classic Blob, his durability was damn impressive. Now imagine that same blast pointed at Luke's head. Dead Luke would be the result.

That's different though ..he's able to be pierced easily.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 08:54 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Anything Less than Colossus

Anything less than Luke Cage imo

So way less than Iron Fist.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 08:59 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

He'd put down Colossus, so anything below that should be easy.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 09:09 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

By Wolverine only, and it was only implied not shown

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 09:10 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

He couldn't put down Captain Britain. So nothing above him.

Maybe Namor or calm Hulk? smile

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 09:26 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by -Pr-
He'd put down Colossus, so anything below that should be easy.

You think hed drop Colossus? That's atleast LH level durability

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 09:31 PM
cdtm

Deaths Head II/Minion tanked a full power blast (Stated by Scott.)

Is Colossus far beneath his level?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 09:36 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

You think hed drop Colossus? That's atleast LH level durability

He's knocked Colossus on his ass before, iirc. He just has to get around the fact that Colossus's skin naturally reflects blasts at a certain angle.

In general though, it really doesn't help that Cyclops and his "full power" is written inconsistently as ****.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 09:42 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

He's also resisted Wolverine's claws on at least two occasions :
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
So Cyclops punching through Classic Blob like that is damn impressive. Cyke kills Luke.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 09:48 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

^ Only time he got hurt was when he sat on Wolverine. It can be argued that his arm.....went up his ass

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 09:52 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by krisblaze
He couldn't put down Captain Britain. So nothing above him.

Maybe Namor or calm Hulk? smile

Calm Hulk is more powerful than Thor so Cyclops would kill Thor.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 10:11 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by carver9
Calm Hulk is more powerful than Thor so Cyclops would kill Thor.

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 10:19 PM
carver9

Hey, I'm just pointing out what Kris brought up.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 10:27 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Calm Hulk > Thor laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 10:29 PM