KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Marvel vs Capcom Infinite

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
Started by: KCJ506

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
@#$%

There'll be a backlash if X in = Zero out, though. Zero is like the Wolverine of the series, he has LOT of fans.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 01:42 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

Cap and Morrigan revealed

Last edited by Impediment on Apr 26th, 2017 at 10:16 PM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 02:06 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Wolverine is going to be in the game, he was in UMvC3 and whatever that other game was called, he is going to be in this game, period.

He's one of the faces of Marvel.

Nikkos Tyris Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 02:40 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Wolverine is going to be in the game, he was in UMvC3 and whatever that other game was called, he is going to be in this game, period.

He's one of the faces of Marvel.

Your missing the point some of us are cautious about, Fox & Marvel's B.S. that's been going on between them

also i'm reading the previous Marvel vs Capcom is out on the PSN, I can't see it when i go looking for it.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 06:42 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

He might come back. UMvC3 did just get added to the PS4 store yesterday and will be back on the Xbox Live store later next year so that's a good sign of Fox not dishing out any cease and desists.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 07:01 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Originally posted by Nemesis X
UMvC3 did just get added to the PS4 store yesterday and will be back on the Xbox Live store later next year so that's a good sign of Fox not dishing out any cease and desists.

Must be only for the U.S. Store because i can't see it.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 07:17 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Found out what's going with the Australian PSN store for Marvel vs Capcom 3

its getting classified.......again
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 12:54 AM
jinXed by JaNx

I'll wait to see more gameplay. I thought MvC3 was trash.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2016 04:17 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

BUMP!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2017 03:37 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I'll wait to see more gameplay. I thought MvC3 was trash.

Always thought they were all trash.

MvsC2 has more characters then most fighters, and only like five-six of them viable at high level play.

Maybe that's what hardcore fans like about it, though. They HATE uncertainty (One of the prime complaints against the Dead or Alive series is the rock/paper/scissor's system makes it impossible to win 100% of the time.)

Last edited by cdtm on Apr 25th, 2017 at 03:54 PM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2017 03:51 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

MvC2 had no balance because Capcom didn't bother. They just threw all their previous assets into the game and called it a day.

I like the series but I can't play them. Too fast for me.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 25th, 2017 06:14 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

Same here, on the series generally being too fast for me, but I think I'd still be willing to give Infinite a try, especially as Capcom's gotten better again in recent times when compared to last gen. Plus I'm glad it's here as an alternative to Injustice 2 for a new fighter to have this year.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2017 07:51 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 04:37 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

^As it is now anyway I should mention. I'm gonna wait for the complete edition of Injustice 2.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 05:06 AM
Bro SMASH

Perhaps you should do the same for MvCI? Also, I don't see why you think that about Injustice 2 when it's not even out yet.

Anyway, here's gameplay footage:

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 06:09 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Bro SMASH
Perhaps you should do the same for MvCI? Also, I don't see why you think that about Injustice 2 when it's not even out yet.

Because I disagree with Injustice 2's base roster overall. I'm hoping it's DLC will outweigh the negatives in the future. Capcom I have no issue with who they throw in their fighting games most of the time.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 11:35 AM
Bro SMASH

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Because I disagree with Injustice 2's base roster overall. I'm hoping it's DLC will outweigh the negatives in the future. Capcom I have no issue with who they throw in their fighting games most of the time.

Even in this game when there's rumors going around that X-Men characters won't make it in?

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 11:16 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

That would affect me more than probably most here, but eh, still prolly not as bad as who all Injustice 2 cut that were in the first game. The X-Men's presence already became lessened from MvC 2 to 3 anyway. But if we get like Deadpool again (a Fox property) but no X-Men member or villain in sight, I'd still be a bit salty, but I'd live. The plus side would be no Phoenix or Sentinel. A double edged sword for me, to say the least.

Bottom line though, the Batman gallery wank has gotten worse and worse to the point I'd be numb to any shortcomings this game's roster might have.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2017 11:57 PM
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Originally posted by cdtm
Always thought they were all trash.

MvsC2 has more characters then most fighters, and only like five-six of them viable at high level play.

Maybe that's what hardcore fans like about it, though. They HATE uncertainty (One of the prime complaints against the Dead or Alive series is the rock/paper/scissor's system makes it impossible to win 100% of the time.)
Five-six? Try four.

Magneto, Storm, Sentinel, and Cable. Cable was intentionally overpowered, the others incidentally.

MvC3 was at least better balanced than that.

"I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD"

Old Post Apr 28th, 2017 01:07 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

Even with MVC2's roster size, what you saw mainly online was the four god tier characters, the Strider/Doom combo, Captain Commando(for his assist), Psylocke(for her assist) and Cyclops.

If we don't get any Fox owned characters in the base roster, then I can at least see Wolverine, Storm, Magneto, Deadpool and Doom being DLC. I'd also be open to characters like Iceman, Nightcrawler, Juggernaut, Psylocke, Mr Fantastic and Human Torch. Especially Iceman since a lot could be done with his ice powers and MVC2 really didn't use him to his full potential.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2017 01:39 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote