KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Midnighter/Deathstroke vs Ironfist/Black Panther

Midnighter/Deathstroke vs Ironfist/Black Panther
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Midnighter/Deathstroke vs Ironfist/Black Panther

Standard equipment for all.

No door and no guns.

Who is taking this?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 10:58 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Team 2 IMHO

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 03:13 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Midnighter is too much.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 12:21 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

No door = no hope for team 1.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 12:49 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Midnighter doesn't need the door to handle these 2 chumps.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 01:40 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

T'challa would probably hack MN's battlecomputer on the spot.

He was carrying a device on him that cleaned Danny's evil chi. And he had no idea he'd run into Iron Fist.

He hacked Tony Stark's pacemaker, using proprietary code that was impossible to steal.

He inhibited Mephisto's powers.

He did these things on a moments notice, in random encounters, with no visable prep. T'challa is practically more Adam West Batman than the current Batman.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 01:54 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Re: Midnighter/Deathstroke vs Ironfist/Black Panther

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Standard equipment for all.

No door and no guns.

standard equip except for the guys who have guns or use doors? is there a reason for this

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 02:10 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Yes, it makes the battle more of a brute force fight. I want to see skill, not 12 pages of people debating on doors being opened throughout a martial arts battle.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 02:12 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Yes, it makes the battle more of a brute force fight. I want to see skill, not 12 pages of people debating on doors being opened throughout a martial arts battle.

u should reword the op then. since tchalllas standard equip is vague and powerful (see cdtms post). as is, it looks like u gimped team one in favor of team 2.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 02:17 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by cdtm
T'challa would probably hack MN's battlecomputer on the spot.

He was carrying a device on him that cleaned Danny's evil chi. And he had no idea he'd run into Iron Fist.

He hacked Tony Stark's pacemaker, using proprietary code that was impossible to steal.

He inhibited Mephisto's powers.

He did these things on a moments notice, in random encounters, with no visable prep. T'challa is practically more Adam West Batman than the current Batman.

With what tech? When has panther hacked computer brains?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 02:22 AM
carver9

Originally posted by Sin I AM
u should reword the op then. since tchalllas standard equip is vague and powerful (see cdtms post). as is, it looks like u gimped team one in favor of team 2.

Naah, I'll leave as is.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 02:54 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Naah, I'll leave as is.

I figured you would..yet another bait thread thumb up

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 02:55 AM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Zack M
With what tech? When has panther hacked computer brains?
as ridiculous as it may be, he also hacked into galactus' ship on the fly.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 03:04 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

If he has his tech, then I'd give it to panther. With no prep, Midnighter and slade far a small majority. That's assuming panther can hack before Midnighter kicks his head off. He is faster.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 03:12 AM
carver9

Originally posted by Sin I AM
I figured you would..yet another bait thread thumb up

Did you feel like that in the Spiderman vs Midnighter thread?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 03:15 AM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Zack M
If he has his tech, then I'd give it to panther. With no prep, Midnighter and slade far a small majority. That's assuming panther can hack before Midnighter kicks his head off. He is faster.
thumb up I can believe that. I'm not sure if it'd be as simple as him just kicking his head off, but in a straight h2h fight between those two, midnight would certainly win.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 03:16 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

MN is NOT kicking T'challa's head off.

I'll see your fighting random nameless super beings and raise you arm barring Silver Surfer.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 03:24 AM
cdtm

Originally posted by deathslash
thumb up I can believe that. I'm not sure if it'd be as simple as him just kicking his head off, but in a straight h2h fight between those two, midnight would certainly win.

He can hold his own with Namor.

Worst case, Danny can intercept (Should be able to Iron Fist Slade away, if we'reassuming him and Danny square off.)

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 03:28 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Did you feel like that in the Spiderman vs Midnighter thread?

yes. most of your threads have predetermined winners. with evenooking im guessing u didn't allow doors but made sure to include webbing. if youre so confident your character picks (spiderman, iron fist/panther) are so superior to the character you don't like (MIDNIGHTER) u wouldn't create threads gimping the opposition. but since u get shut down so often u try and not leave room for failure...yet ultimately still fail.

good thread tho

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 03:33 AM
Vanguard

Originally posted by cdtm
MN is NOT kicking T'challa's head off.

I'll see your fighting random nameless super beings and raise you arm barring Silver Surfer.

This.

Midnighter is a good fighter. But its usually against fodder.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 03:41 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote