KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Senya Tirall vs Kit Fisto

Senya Tirall vs Kit Fisto
Started by: Ursumeles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Not weighing in on this fight, but if someone tries to compare the magnaguards Fisto fought to the ones in the ROTS Novel I am going to lose my shit.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 18th, 2017 07:36 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

They're the same. :3

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 18th, 2017 07:43 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Could you remind me what feats the magnaguards in LOE have?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 18th, 2017 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MythLord
Arcann was holding back, though and she relied on her Force powers more than anything. And there was a noticeable time gap, enough for Vaylin to improve beyond Senya.

Mandos get blitzed by average Jedi Knights, so no, they're not badass. Zakuul Knights are also likely on the level of a standard Jedi Knight, and stomping them isn't anything impressive either. And I'm not talking about the MGs Fisto faced in Lair of Grievous, you cretin, I'm talking about the ones he faced in Labyrinth of Evil, which were confirmed as being Grievous' "battle-hardened elite", i.e. above a standard Jedi Knight.

No he wasn't. There was plenty of blade work, Arcann used the Force too and that Vaylin can mix in force use while dueling so close is simply to her credit and suggests further suggests parity if Arcann couldn't punish her for it.

What exactly are you even talking about? Mando's are rarely just fodder. Like, didn't Sabine just kick Kanan's ass by getting mildly pissed off? Jedi have been blitzed by Mando's too. Regardless, you know as well as I do that elite mooks can vary considerably in their portrayals between mediums. The fact remains that the scene goes identically if there's Mando's or Knights attacking Senya. Average Zakuul Knight > Average Jedi Knight.

Lol, so basically what you're saying is that Fisto handled some above Jedi Knight level dudes pretty well (and I checked and it wasn't like he blitzed them, it took him multiple times of circling them to win). Good for him. Senya has shown parity with people who easily blitz multiple Sith Lords at once and and comparable to the greatest duelists of the era.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2017 07:51 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

@DMB

Besting Palpatine's Royal Guard and just losing one of their own, managing to stalemate Roron Corobb and Foul Moudama(some of the best Jedi Knights in the Order at the time), being described as Grievous' battle-hardened elites he trained personally over the course of the war, and a bunch of other less noteworthy sh!t. This is all LoE and sources that tie into it.

Obviously, the ones Grievous brought with him personally aboard the Invisible Hand and Utapau are better than the ones Kit or Shaak fought, but every last one of these MGs is noticeably ahead of a Jedi Knight.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 18th, 2017 07:53 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by Nephthys
No he wasn't. There was plenty of blade work, Arcann used the Force too and that Vaylin can mix in force use while dueling so close is simply to her credit and suggests further suggests parity if Arcann couldn't punish her for it.

Yeah, he was holding back since he wanted to take her in alive and tried reasoning with her. And he still drove her back. Her abusing the Force, whereas Arcann didn't(I checked) only suggests she wasn't capable of winning a sabers-only contest, it doesn't indicate any form of parity, lol.

What exactly are you even talking about? Mando's are rarely just fodder. Like, didn't Sabine just kick Kanan's ass by getting mildly pissed off? Jedi have been blitzed by Mando's too. Regardless, you know as well as I do that elite mooks can vary considerably in their portrayals between mediums.

As if Kanan was actually taking her seriously. :/ Also, Sabine is obviously more noteworthy than average Mando fodder. Not that mixing canon and Legends is smart since Force users are seriously downplayed in-canon.
The only time that I recall Mandos blitzing Jedi would be whenever Traviss was writting a novel, and she has a Mandalorian fetish to the point that they could drive back Caedus. Needless to say, Karren's Mandos would be beating Senya.

The fact remains that the scene goes identically if there's Mando's or Knights attacking Senya. Average Zakuul Knight > Average Jedi Knight.

Based on what is the average Zakuul Knight > Average Jedi Knight? Regardless, the MagnaGuards are also noticeably ahead of an average Jedi Knight and Fisto was stomping them worse than Senya was stomping the Zakuul Knights.

Lol, so basically what you're saying is that Fisto handled some above Jedi Knight level dudes pretty well (and I checked and it wasn't like he blitzed them, it took him multiple times of circling them to win). Good for him. Senya has shown parity with people who easily blitz multiple Sith Lords at once and and comparable to the greatest duelists of the era.

He was dancing around them and essentially blitzed them. Not that this is his only crowning achievement. His considerable superiority to AotC Obi-Wan, who was one of the Jedi Order's best fighters more than a decade prior, despite drastically holding back is also above Senya's paygrade. As is manhandling Grievous, despite the latter being hindered.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 18th, 2017 08:04 PM
darthbane77

Senya in all.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2017 08:23 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Fisto wins R1.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2017 08:25 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah, he was holding back since he wanted to take her in alive and tried reasoning with her. And he still drove her back. Her abusing the Force, whereas Arcann didn't(I checked) only suggests she wasn't capable of winning a sabers-only contest, it doesn't indicate any form of parity, lol.

That isn't that same as holding back, and nothing specifically indicates he's fighting non-lethal. He goes on the offensive at points. I could just argue that Vaylin was emotionally unbalanced at that point anyway. I can't recall her being too gung-ho on killing him either. Also he does attack her with a force blast in the second part of the fight right at the start.

Vaylin isn't equal to Arcann, obviously. But she is certainly comparable. It was a lengthy fight. And since Senya was above her a short while ago, that suggests she's also comparable to him. Recall also that this is Arcann stronger than he's ever been.

Senya is comparable to the pre-Valk amp Hero or Wrath as a duelist based on this. And they'd eat Fisto alive.

As if Kanan was actually taking her seriously. :/ Also, Sabine is obviously more noteworthy than average Mando fodder. Not that mixing canon and Legends is smart since Force users are seriously downplayed in-canon.
The only time that I recall Mandos blitzing Jedi would be whenever Traviss was writting a novel, and she has a Mandalorian fetish to the point that they could drive back Caedus. Needless to say, Karren's Mandos would be beating Senya.

He looked pretty serious when he was cringing on the ground.

You didn't verify about how its apparently fact that average Jedi can blitz Mando's. And Mando's have been > Jedi outside of Traviss works. Especially in Swtor.

Based on what is the average Zakuul Knight > Average Jedi Knight? Regardless, the MagnaGuards are also noticeably ahead of an average Jedi Knight and Fisto was stomping them worse than Senya was stomping the Zakuul Knights.

Based on them crushing them in the war and Satele stating the Jedi never stood a chance against them.

Lol, wtf thing were you watching. Senya stomped them in a couple swings each, at one point she takes out two with a single attack. Fisto, like I pointed out, took long enough against just two MG's that he was circling around them multiple times. Senya beat 6 in under 20 seconds of screen time.

He was dancing around them and essentially blitzed them. Not that this is his only crowning achievement. His considerable superiority to AotC Obi-Wan, who was one of the Jedi Order's best fighters more than a decade prior, despite drastically holding back is also above Senya's paygrade. As is manhandling Grievous, despite the latter being hindered.

That's not essentially blitzing them, dumbass. He clearly had to actually work to get through to them and its not like he was sprinting around them. It obviously took a while.

Lol @ being better than AotC Kenobi being out of Senya's reach. She'd crush him. Plus the gap between them was proven to not actually be that wide in the same book. And yeah, beating hindered CW Grievous doesn't mean much.

Last edited by Nephthys on Feb 18th, 2017 at 08:37 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2017 08:34 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Lol @Senya crushing post-AotC Kenobi, in 'sabers.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2017 08:38 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

She would.

SCORPIO is up there too btw. And obviously Cipher 9 would curbstomp him silly.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2017 08:45 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

AotC Kenobi > Jango Fett > Cipher 9/Scorpio > Senya

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Seriously tho, Senya destroying Kenobi is lolworthy

Old Post Feb 18th, 2017 08:47 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Cipher 9 > SCORPIO/Senya > Rhino > Jango > AotC Kenobi.

....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Coleman Trebor.

Well, if we're going the route that Fisto >> AotC Kenobi and I have Senya > Fisto thats the way it swings. Personally I think it holds up to his holistic ability at that point. And Senya was put at a huge level with KotET.

Last edited by Nephthys on Feb 18th, 2017 at 08:57 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2017 08:52 PM
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Legends =/= Canon, what a rookie error. sad

confused

<.<

You guys mix this together all the time though.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2017 10:43 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Senya, lmfao.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2017 10:52 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

@DMB

Besting Palpatine's Royal Guard

Red Guard. They weren't Royal Guards yet.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2017 10:56 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Red Guard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sxTbfeYdO0

Old Post Feb 18th, 2017 11:25 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Zenwolf
confused

<.<

You guys mix this together all the time though.
orly, you wanna fite?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2017 11:44 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Kit shits on her.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2017 11:47 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Beniboybling
orly, you wanna fite?

About what? It does happen.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2017 12:16 AM