KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Cheating

Cheating
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Cheating

I have some questions regarding cheating in a relationship, so if you could answer the questions (at least some of them) that'd be cool.

1. Have you ever cheated on a significant other? If so, why? Did they ever find out, and if so, what happened?
  2. Has a significant other ever cheated on you? What did you do when you found out, and what was your initial reaction?
  3. How tolerant are you when it comes to cheating? I.e. do you think you could work things out if they cheated, or is it completely unacceptable?
  4. If you have cheated, or were to cheat, what do you think drove you to do that / would drive you to do that?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 09:28 AM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

1. no I have not.
2. yes twice. I was devastated and angry at myself for a while when I found out and drank a shit ton that night (it was just a hr or so after my Yr 12 graduation and I was in a hotel room with mates). initially I blamed myself but after a month or so when we got back together and she did it again I was angry at her and decided to cut off contact and just move on.

3. too tolerant. I would definitely work things out if my partner cheated on my (unless they said it was because they loved me ans that's why they did it).

4. it would have to be a black out drunk experience. I chose my partner because I see a life with them and I would rather not F that up or make them feel like they wasted a part of their life with me.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 10:48 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Re: Cheating

[*]Have you ever cheated on a significant other? If so, why? Did they ever find out, and if so, what happened?
Yes.
Because her friend was hotter.
yes.
We broke up.

[*]Has a significant other ever cheated on you? What did you do when you found out, and what was your initial reaction?
No.
N/A
N/A

[*]How tolerant are you when it comes to cheating? I.e. do you think you could work things out if they cheated, or is it completely unacceptable?
Not tolerant at all.
No i do not.
Unacceptable.

[*]If you have cheated, or were to cheat, what do you think drove you to do that / would drive you to do that?
Immaturity drove me to it.
It was my only cheating incident, and helped develop my dating philosophy, which was:
No drama.
If you meet someone you'd rather be with then end the current relationship and pursue the next one.
No drama also means if a relationship starts to become troubesome, it gets ended immediately.
Dating isnt marriage; marriage is the only relationship worth drama and monogamy, which is why you dont enter into it lightly.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 11:22 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never cheated, and cheating for me is a deal breaker. No, I don't care the circumstances. I've seen every excuse in the book: I was drunk, I was sad, I'm a whore, etc.

You wanna sleep around end the relationship. For me, so much as even a kiss and I'd be dumping the girl. The only valid excuse for cheating is if you live in the Marvel universe and some telepath mind controlled you and made you cheat.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 04:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Never cheated, but was cheated on. My ex-fiancé cheated on me with a guy I barely knew for a year before I found out. When you love someone for 5 years and she betrays you, it's more than being stabbed in the back.

I never revenged cheated, I just dumped her and used the engagement ring she gave back to buy car rims. Everyone deals with it in their own way. My escape was too much alcohol and certain pieces of music that is depressing. The nightmares were the worst - in my sleep I could actually remember and sometimes literally feel how smooth her skin is. I hated those and sometimes to this day I occasionally have one of those dreams.

But back to your question, if you are in a relationship and unhappy or you feel like another person is your "soul mate" just break up. Being cheated is one of this most destructive acts in a relationship. It takes a long time to move on despite what TV & celebrities do. I read somewhere that the longer you are with a person the more wreckage it leaves.

*I hope everything works out okay. Maybe this song will help you - it's Distbured's cover of "Sound of Silence":
https://youtu.be/GJEA0RlVUsI

War Doctor

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 06:51 PM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

My biggest pet peeve is when someone cheats and then they feel they have the right to keep this a secret. They use the logic of "it's not right to hurt them for no reason". Which is strange they always suddenly care about their partners feelings..after they've banged someone else, but not before.

In conclusion: if you cheat you need to confess immediately. You have no right to force someone to live a lie.

I remember this story for this couple who had been married like 50 years and were in their 90's and the husband found out 40 years ago the wife cheated and he dumped her ass. Some people said "oh it happened 40 years ago" but the point is..it happened.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 07:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
I remember this story for this couple who had been married like 50 years and were in their 90's and the husband found out 40 years ago the wife cheated and he dumped her ass. Some people said "oh it happened 40 years ago" but the point is..it happened.

Nooice.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 07:22 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Though to be fair, the guy found out when he found love letters in their attic. So I think the fact the wife had kept them all these years probably added onto what the guy was feeling.

I saw this one video where the guy cheated and the woman took all his electronic stuff and threw them into a bathtub full of water lol. So they were all ruined, and there was like..a Wii and an X-box one and shit. A laptop. Cell phone.

That's another good reason never to cheat. You never know if the other person will flip out if they find out.

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 8th, 2016 at 10:21 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 10:18 PM
Jmanghan

1. Yes, tons of times, because I liked sex and was immature and selfish, most of the girls I dated back then broke up with me when they found out, some stayed though, which makes the situation even more ****ed up.

2. Yup, I flipped out, called her every name in the book... but stayed with her, and after that, I was rather obsessive. Whenever she would be close with a guyfriend, I found myself getting pissed off.

3. I'm not very tolerant in cheaters, but I do think people change, since I'm living proof of that. I think that people who have cheated can grow and learn not to cheat, but initially, the reason they did cheat at that moment was because they were selfish, and AT THAT MOMENT, there is nothing to say.

4. I was horny, immature, and selfish, even so much as seeing an attractive girl drove me crazy. So yeah, I pounced.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 08:59 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Pounced. I like that mental image!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 01:09 PM
Jmanghan

Its even more ****ed up because me and one of my friends almost had sex when she had a bf, despite myself being cheated on.

Although her bf was a psycho, accusing me of raping her even though she says that I didn't.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 12:28 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Its even more ****ed up because me and one of my friends almost had sex when she had a bf, despite myself being cheated on.

Although her bf was a psycho, accusing me of raping her even though she says that I didn't.

Must be tough being bipolar

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Dec 14th, 2016 02:09 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I wouldnt touch that situation with someone ELSE'S dick! Get yourself far from that!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2016 11:26 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some men are cucks and will bend over backwards to stay with a woman who cheats. You MUST have raped her, because otherwise it would mean his girl just can't keep her legs closed and that isn't something some people want to deal with.

I once saw one of those "Cheaters" tv shows where this man finds his gf at a hotel banging some other dude for money and..he turns her into the victim lol. He yells at the guy and it ends with him holding this womans hands saying he will "protect her" lol. It's legitimately depressing to see a person who thinks so low of themselves they feel they deserve to be with trash.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2016 03:19 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Honestly. All I would ask for is honesty. If you cheated don't hide. Just confess to it. Don't play the "i love you card" because thats bullshit. If you loved someone you wouldn't have cheated.

Be honest. Because in the end, when the truth comes out. It'll be ugly as ****.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2016 04:56 AM
Fated Xtasy is currently offline Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by |King Joker|
1. Have you ever cheated on a significant other? If so, why? Did they ever find out, and if so, what happened?
2. Has a significant other ever cheated on you? What did you do when you found out, and what was your initial reaction?
3. How tolerant are you when it comes to cheating? I.e. do you think you could work things out if they cheated, or is it completely unacceptable?
4. If you have cheated, or were to cheat, what do you think drove you to do that / would drive you to do that?

1. Never cheated.
2. Never been cheated on.
3. Depends on situation, but I'm sure it would be tough to get past, regardless.
4. If I were? The thrill, the hunger; too much blood gone south, too much fantasizing/rationalization up north.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2016 10:27 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
01stworldview

Breakups and Revenge

Revenge Your Ex

Each day hundreds of men and women seek revenge on their ex-mates for a
variety of reasons, usually because they got dumped or where cheated on.
Revenge comes in many ways. It typically starts by using social media to
vent, and then escalates from there. Now sites like "Get Revenge On Your Ex"
for a fee will help you get pay back or revenge.

So what is the best way to get revenge besides slashing her tires, posting
nude photos of her and so on.

The best way according to the web site Right Choices 101 is to live your
life well. This is true no matter who you are seeking revenge on. Coworkers,
past bosses, bad friends or ex-lovers. Put your energy into succeeding and
enjoying your life, not wasting your time, energy and resources on revenge
that can end up costing you much more. Plus, when you seek revenge, you send
them a massage that you have not gotten over the relationship. It's much
better to show you are indifferent and don't care.

According to Kenneth Agee of A Foreign Affair, a service that specializes in
helping men find young beautiful foreign women, "The best revenge is to date
or marry a women 10 years younger than your ex. This will piss her off to no
end. No woman ever wants to be replaced with a younger, more attractive
woman. Just like a man never likes to get replaced by a guy who is wealthier
or more successful.

I will never forget one of my first clients we took to Saint Petersburg,
Russia." says Agee, "The client told me that two days on our tour was better
than two years of therapy. Having hundreds of attractive women fighting over
you gets your ex out of your mind pretty quick.

I personally went through break up when my ex ran off with another man. But
a short time later, I met a new lady who was ten times better. I ran into
that man who stole my ex and I gave him a big thanks. In fact, I could not
thank him enough. He was stuck with an older nagging women, while I was now
with a young, beautiful, caring women. Plus, my ex had gained about 100
pounds. I don't look at that fellow as any kind of enemy but as the person
who saved me from my ex and years of suffering." This is the best a revenge
when you win without lowering yourself.

Other sites like "Get Over Her Now" give practical advice and tips for
getting over a past relationship.

Top Tips from Get Over Her Now:

Start making platonic relationships with as many women as possible, old,
young, skinny, fat, cute or ugly. This greatly helps you get back in the
game of socializing with the opposite sex. And it opens up lots
opportunities to meet their cute attractive friends in a more relaxed
environment. This also helps you build your game and confidence.

Improve yourself, start working out, get up early every day and exercise.

Buy new clothes. Dressing better makes you feel better and improves your
confidence.

Focus on work and getting a promotion or raise. Don't let a break up effect
your work negatively. Put that extra effort into work and it will pay off
with a better position and more money. This will also build your confidence
and help attract better quality women.

Any time you are depressed, improving yourself helps greatly. When you feel
depressed, don't sit and watch TV and then sleep-in late. Get out and do
something that will make you feel like you've accomplished something. Take a
class, go hiking, fix something you've been putting off.

Don't start drinking. Drinking will always have a negative impact on your
life. Don't drink while depressed or when you are trying to get over some
one. After all, drinking is for celebrating. So if you are not celebrating
something, don't drink. A quality women is not going to be attracted to
someone who drinks a lot or has a drinking problem.

Don't sleep in; sleeping late increases depression. Get up as early as you
can and go for a walk, take a hike, or go to the Gym. Research shows getting
up early and exercising can eliminate depression. You will have no game be
depressed.

Don't binge eat. If you start gaining weight, you will feel less self-worth
and lose your confidence. Confidence is a quality that women are extremely
attracted to.

Conclusion, the best revenge is when you improve your life so well that she
realizes she made a big mistake. And satisfaction comes when you meet
someone so much better, you are glad the ex is gone. After all, if you are
seeking revenge, how great could she really have been in the first place!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2017 11:59 PM
01stworldview is currently offline Click here to Send 01stworldview a Private Message Find more posts by 01stworldview Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote