KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Omni King vs COIE Anti Monitor

Omni King vs COIE Anti Monitor
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

Beerus has.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 03:29 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Beerus has.

He tapped it, and there was a glow effect. Most likely a hakai/ki attack. Superman would take Beerus's head off.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 03:34 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by cdtm
Goku probably can't bust a planet by hitting it. No one's ever shown remotely that sort of hitting power [...]

(please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 04:36 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

That is an insane hand to hand fight for sure.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 05:33 AM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I don't know how he keeps forgetting this.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 06:23 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Maybe he does remember, but he's hoping we'll forget..?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 04:04 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

More like small moons then planets. Just like the tiny suns Beerus bounced off of around his home planet, each as big as him.

Superman's done far more impressive.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 05:48 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by cdtm
More like small moons then planets [...]
laughing out loud

The first object Champa destroyed there was a full-fledged PLANET, dooderino. Since you've evidently never seen or read this material, here are some supporting scans for context...

*That world even contained sentient/mortal inhabitants, ffs.

So obviously there ARE characters in DB who have "remotely enough hitting power to destroy planets", lol. smile

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 24th, 2017 at 06:29 AM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 06:21 AM
RadZoa

The manga and the anime aren't the same canon anyway. It doesn't matter here because Zeno is weak as **** physically which is why he needs body guards all of the time. I'm surprised no one has simply blitzed and killed him yet.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 06:58 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by RadZoa
The manga and the anime aren't the same canon anyway. It doesn't matter here because Zeno is weak as **** physically which is why he needs body guards all of the time. I'm surprised no one has simply blitzed and killed him yet.

thumb up Finally, someone who talks sense.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 02:30 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Well, if you are right and Omni King is physically weak, then AM only needs one punch.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 03:56 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by RadZoa
The manga and the anime aren't the same canon anyway.
You're right... The manga is *more* canon than the anime. smile

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 04:16 AM
carver9

You have beings in the Anime that is ripping reality apart with their punches and standing up in black holes while weakened but planet busting is being brought up. Now that is funny.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 03:07 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Originally posted by Galan007
Says who?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 05:03 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Originally posted by Galan007

It appears to me they're just here to troll and piss DB fans off. I think it's better to ignore them.

Last edited by Kirikaze Fuuma on Dec 26th, 2017 at 07:36 AM

Old Post Dec 26th, 2017 07:34 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Anti-Monitor under his own power would lose to like Buu Saga Fat Buu. After basorbing all the universes and heroes he’d be somewhere between Jiren/a high tier GoD and an Angel.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2018 04:20 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Zeno is maybe at the very best Thor level, any speedster could blitz Zeno and kill him quite easily.

Jiren at his best is maybe Binary level

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 02:33 AM