KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Can these guys beat real life earth if they start killing random people

Can these guys beat real life earth if they start killing random people
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cogito
Unless you're old af, you don't have any immunity to smallpox. It was eradicated in the US by 1950, and nobody since then has been vaccinated.

A hydrogen (aka thermonuclear) bomb is a nuke. There are old school fission (aka atomic) bombs such as the type dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and there are newer fusion (aka hydrogen or thermonuclear) bombs.

Both fission and fusion are types of nuclear reactions, and both are colloquially known as "nukes".

--

That said, we're phucked. Could we kill BB? Probably - between Russia and the US we could detonate thousands of nukes in his face. Not sure if destroying ourselves really counts as much of a win though.

Regardless, we have the cure, he doesn't. And if it is true, then Inhumans are even more phucked with Earthly diseases...cholera or something would be enough. Very short incubation period, debilitating symptoms, high chance of death, but curable with modern medicines, which he wouldn't have access to

Note, I am not saying cholera alone. Something LIKE it. I'm sure a medical type here will have an idea, especially if its effects are magnified in an Inhuman.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 06:33 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

people there is no need for bombs, nukes and extreme explosives. there are extreme penetration bullets fired from rifles that penetrate layers of titanium and concrete. yes penetraye concrete. now imagine yourself a comics hero that can shoot energy beams that penetrate tanks titanium and concrete. would you argue he cant hurt black bolt? such bullet to his head and he is dead its very simple. does he have feats of survivng such force concetrated to his head in the mass of a bullet?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 07:36 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Regardless, we have the cure, he doesn't.

Well, yeah, but it kind of feels like the same "we all win but we're all phucked" scenario as the nuclear option.

The question isn't as much "could we take him" as much as "how big will the ensuing mass extinction be". The disease option just feels kinda...pansy /shrug

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 07:48 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The same panel you got your info from? stick out tongue I just got it from a wiki, which is why I wasn't sure. Has it been referenced on panel then?

Jenkins MK Inhumans series....something about pills that the take to prevent terrestrial diseases. Black Bolt is stated to be the most resilient. I can find a panel but not the whole scene. Hold on

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 08:02 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Cogito
Well, yeah, but it kind of feels like the same "we all win but we're all phucked" scenario as the nuclear option.

The question isn't as much "could we take him" as much as "how big will the ensuing mass extinction be". The disease option just feels kinda...pansy /shrug

Haha, nah.

Not all fights end in honourable blazes of glory, face to face on the battlefield, lol. Cholera (as an example) is easily treatable, so WE wouldn't get phucked, and we can easily reverse the effects (unlike, say, a nuke in Manhattan lol). Fling some poo water in BB's face, he's gonna be puking and shitting his guts out within hours, he's not fighting anyone.

It's clean (lol), quick, effective (especially on Inhumans), easily reversible, and takes the biggest gun out of combat.

And thus ends the Inhuman king's reign.

Even if there are mass infections...if third world countries can cope with mass cholera epidemics, I'm sure the great old U S of A can do so too.

If BB tries to get help, his Inhuman physiology will mark him out.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 08:03 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Dareangel
people there is no need for bombs, nukes and extreme explosives. there are extreme penetration bullets fired from rifles that penetrate layers of titanium and concrete. yes penetraye concrete. now imagine yourself a comics hero that can shoot energy beams that penetrate tanks titanium and concrete. would you argue he cant hurt black bolt? such bullet to his head and he is dead its very simple. does he have feats of survivng such force concetrated to his head in the mass of a bullet?

He's NEVER been affected by bullets. Quit projecting.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 08:03 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by Sin I AM
He's NEVER been affected by bullets. Quit projecting.

can you tell us what kind of bullets hit him in comics? average pistol bullets? you think all bullets have the same damage output? thats not the case

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 08:10 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Fight starts out in a city, can the us military defeat them ( they can be creative but be realistic and they have to think of it

Venom
Rhino
Colossus
Black Bolt
Joker with an army of goons
Spiderman (High end)

I can't see Bolt being stopped by the U.S. military if he's allowed to kill.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 08:17 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by krisblaze
How so?

Black Bolt can fly absurdly fast and could detect anyting like a nuclear bomb ages before it reached him.

Uh huh. Get back to me when you're being tealustic as to this guy's actual limitations.
Actually, dont worry 'bout it. The thread's taken a more interesting turn.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 10:07 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

How powerful is black bolt

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 10:44 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Well, he could take out DC with a whisper.

Hes faster tha a jet.

He can see and manipulat energy.

And he can take hits from Hulk, Thor and Gladiator.

His job here is to kill as many as possible.

We have already seen that he can cause planet-wide destruction and we get no warning in this scenario.

We are absolutely ****ed.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 10:55 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^What a maroon. laughing

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 11:00 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Continent buster maybe planetary. Depends.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 11:04 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Dareangel
can you tell us what kind of bullets hit him in comics? average pistol bullets? you think all bullets have the same damage output? thats not the case

When he stormed kangs castle in search of his son he was shot at with everything from arrows to plasma cannons..so there's that

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 11:23 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

How does black bolt take down jets and rockets

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 11:24 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote