KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Old Master Maul vs Ben Kenobi

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Maul decisively 2 7.41%
Maul with difficulty 2 7.41%
Either way 2 7.41%
Kenobi with difficulty 16 59.26%
Kenobi decisively 5 18.52%
Total: 27 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Old Master Maul vs Ben Kenobi
Started by: Beniboybling

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by McP
I still hope, they will stop Maul before he will find Obi-Wan. Maul should die from Vader's hand, but before that would happen, he should give Vader hell. Since 1999, people were discussing who is better villain, who is stronger, who is more "cool". It would be such a waste if Maul would be killed on a screen two times, by the same person.

Well they were going to do that with Vader but changed their minds. Instead they just had Maul admitting he can't take Vader.

I guess they want to keep Kenobi's victory over Maul.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 05:04 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

For what? ;/

TCW was a waste in that case too. We could see many fights, Maul vs Anakin, Maul vs Dooku, Maul vs Ventress i na single combat, Dooku was Mace, Anakin vs Mace in some training session... And now, they would left us without Vader vs Maul? With Kenobi vs Maul for... a fourth time? That's just not fair, really.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 05:15 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Hey I agree. All we seem to have gotten is Maul vs Kenobi. And now we'll get that one last time.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 09:22 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Probably Ben

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 10:50 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

It does seem kinda tacky.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 11:25 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Kenobi stomps

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 05:18 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by carthage
Kenobi stomps
Based on ?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 05:29 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Kenobi stomps

Just like Ezra kick stomped Maul right? laughing out loud

F***ing Troll

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 08:58 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Calm your butthurt

One loses to Padawans, the other can fight evenly with Vader

Not hard to see who wins here.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 09:03 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

1 Padawan. Learn the difference between Singluar and Plural. Because as much as you dreamed of it, he never lost to Ezra. Never even got kicked by him LMAO

Fought evenly with Vader who also lost to a Padawan? Irony.

See how easy it is to ignore context and just Troll instead?

Last edited by Darth Thor on Dec 20th, 2016 at 12:28 PM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 12:25 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Calm your butthurt

Abc logic isn't a proper way to debate as it ignored how each combatant stacks up against each other. Maul fought Tano evenly who took on Vader just fine even. Think before you post. At this point you're just a harmless troll with a retarded agenda.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 02:56 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quan and thor be #triggered smile

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 03:23 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I'm intentionally having a go at him for his constant trolling of Maul erm

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 04:28 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Counter-intuitive af, isn't it?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 04:36 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Well he did respond with what he seems to think was a good argument laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 06:28 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by Darth Thor
1 Padawan. Learn the difference between Singluar and Plural. Because as much as you dreamed of it, he never lost to Ezra. Never even got kicked by him LMAO

Fought evenly with Vader who also lost to a Padawan? Irony.

See how easy it is to ignore context and just Troll instead?

His stupidity cost him the victor, unless you count be cut in half and spending years in a garbage world as signs of a victory. Also Kanan kicking his ass prove he's shit tier as a duelist. When did I bring up Ezra. Change your tampon.

2. Vader never lost to any padawan, and Maul still admitted inferiority like the pussy he is.

Lmao @ Context, Maul can't hang with any skilled duelist.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 06:42 PM
Darth Thor

His stupidity cost him the victor, unless you count be cut in half and spending years in a garbage world as signs of a victory.

Nah his over confidence cost him the victory. A victory Obi-Wan could never have won without his Master being there. You do remember Maul stalemating both Master and Apprentice, and then killing the Master right?

It's called Context Troll.

Also Kanan kicking his ass prove he's shit tier as a duelist.

Yeah if by kicking his ass you mean he managed to throw him off a cliff one time in an amped state before falling to the floor himself.

This was the same Maul that even Ahsoka couldn't defeat Lmao.

Your trolling really is getting silly.

If you have no arguments to make you shouldn't be hanging around a debate board.

When did I bring up Ezra. Change your tampon.

You've been going on about Maul being the guy who loses to multiple Padawans ever since that clip of Ezra kicking Maul.

That was a great kick wasn't it? LMAO

2. Vader never lost to any padawan,

Clearly you haven't seen ROTJ Lol

and Maul still admitted inferiority like the pussy he is.

I see you like shouting pussy after I've called you out on the "Multiple" Padawans Lol

Lmao @ Context, Maul can't hang with any skilled duelist.

Yeah none. Except, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Ventress, Ahsoka, and heck even Mace Windu one time.

If you have no clue about the characters then you shouldn't be debating them.

Anything left to add before you pussy out Troll?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 08:53 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Beniboybling
quan and thor be #triggered smile
I unlike D. Thor greatly value Maul. D. Thor only loves Vader. That's all.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 09:08 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote:
Nah his over confidence cost him the victory. A victory Obi-Wan could never have won without his Master being there. You do remember Maul stalemating both Master and Apprentice, and then killing the Master right?

It's called Context Troll.

Overconfidence doesn't mean it isn't a valid defeat, if he could've beaten him at any time prove it. Kenobi could clash multiple times with him, if Maul was so skilled he wouldve ended him out right. Instead he gloated like a retard and lost the fight. Kenobi won end of story, Maul couldn't even beat him with help in TCW. Again prove it.

quote:
Yeah if by kicking his ass you mean he managed to throw him off a cliff one time in an amped state before falling to the floor himself.

This was the same Maul that even Ahsoka couldn't defeat Lmao.

Your trolling really is getting silly.

If you have no arguments to make you shouldn't be hanging around a debate board.

Prove he was amped. Show me a single source (not an actors opinion) that states Kanan was amped. Ahsoka beat Maul in the novel by trapping him, and that was before they fought in Rebels. Again another loss proving Maul blows donkeydick.

quote:
You've been going on about Maul being the guy who loses to multiple Padawans ever since that clip of Ezra kicking Maul.

That was a great kick wasn't it? LMAO

I never brought it up. Maul's losses to Kanan and TPM Obi wan are valid and you haven't refuted them.

[qupte]Clearly you haven't seen ROTJ Lol[/quote]

Luke would effortlessly stomp Maul.

quote:
I see you like shouting pussy after I've called you out on the "Multiple" Padawans Lol

Cry more like when Quan exploits your anus in every argument you flee from him.

quote:
Yeah none. Except, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Ventress, Ahsoka, and heck even Mace Windu one time.

If you have no clue about the characters then you shouldn't be debating them.

Anything left to add before you pussy out Troll?

He clashed blades with Mace for one scan, lmao and that was when he was amped by a nexus. Qui gon is an old man, who was tired and winded big win for Maul lmao. And Maul lost to Ahsoka in the novel.

Cry more.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 09:11 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Carthage is definitely losing his shit over Maul while ignoring context every step of the way.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 09:17 PM