KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Blade Runner 2049

Blade Runner 2049
Started by: jaden101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
michealjack

Blade Runner 2049 awesome movie. I love to watch the sequel of Blade Runner movie.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 07:45 AM
michealjack is currently offline Click here to Send michealjack a Private Message Find more posts by michealjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raisen
went to the bathroom and came back and an old a$$ man was right next to my seat.

the theatre was basically empty. WTF. phucking weirdo

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 11:14 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Kazenji
The Rock?

he's probably joking because batista is in it but the rock is the premiere Hollywood wrestler dude.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 11:34 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Raisen, you changed your seat or not? laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 11:35 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Raisen, you changed your seat or not? laughing out loud

the situation was weird. when I first came back I mentally said **** it. I was here first. I had my drink in the holder and all that. so I sat where I was. but I swear the dude was staring out of the corner of his eye because I felt it and would look to the right out of the corner of my eye and he would phucking get a little jumpy and turn his head away all fast.

so we spent a good amount of time corner eye staring. then he busts out this shawl like thing and covers himself up to his eyes. I went to the bathroom again because I was drinking a lot of water after getting smashed last night. the second time I moved my shiit and sat away from that chomo. but I still felt those corner eyes

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 11:41 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

He really enhanced your movie experience.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 11:51 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Raisen
he's probably joking because batista is in it but the rock is the premiere Hollywood wrestler dude.

Dave Batista is far superior to the Rock. thumb up

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 11:56 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He is, I agree.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 11:58 AM
Raisen

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Dave Batista is far superior to the Rock. thumb up

batista has a lot more range. rock is one character only

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 12:22 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

Many critics are picking at how much the box office is going to fall short. But for me, watching it in the theatre, I just marvelled at watching a $150 million dollar movie that wasn't made to make money. It was made because it was the right thing to do, and made without compromise.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 02:26 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Batista's scene in this film was actually probably my favorite part of the movie. It was all slightly downhill from there for me.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 02:22 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Bautista* geek

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 04:18 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ My bad. I spelled it that way because that's what Raisen did. Usually I look it up. But you're right. The man deserves respect...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 05:10 PM
Flyattractor

Lol!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 07:49 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
michealjack

Hey, I'm searching this Blade Runner coat. For this Winter can anyone help me to find this coat? In Between $150 to $200.

Attachment: blade_runner_2049_coat_by_ryan_gosling__19052_zoom.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 09:03 AM
michealjack is currently offline Click here to Send michealjack a Private Message Find more posts by michealjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

just looks like a plain old Leather Trench to me.

Good Luck with this.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 09:52 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
michealjack

Originally posted by Flyattractor
just looks like a plain old Leather Trench to me.

Good Luck with this.

Thanks for the wish

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 04:50 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 03:18 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Ridley scott has an idea for a 3rd movie and might also direct it too

https://screenrant.com/blade-runner...ley-scott-idea/

i'd say nope to the directing part, After how the recent alien movie was handled.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 01:41 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Dude, the movie tanked hard. Ridley Scott talks a lot of shit and is all over the map. You take everything to heart and are rather naive, Kaz.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 01:47 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote