KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Team MGS vs Team Uncharted

Team MGS vs Team Uncharted
Started by: Solid47

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RadZoa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
were you the one whom says this in death of big boss thread

"exposing Big Bi-tch for being the piss poor fighter that he is"

you even call big boss B****

there no deny there alot of similar between you and Dexx-Planet86

you may say you not him. but there some similarly there
It just venting frustration

I promise you, swear upon anything that I am not Dexx-Planet86

Now admittedly I say stuff like this maybe 4-5 years ago but I'm far more sophisticated and I don't take this shit seriously anymore

Hence why I'm barely ever on here.

Take it as you well but I find Dexx-Planet86 to be obnoxious and his trolling to be extremely poor.,

Old Post Dec 24th, 2016 03:15 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx-Planet86

snake cannot even beat a obese taekwondo teacher called kyle

if you put snake against drake, talbot, nadine or rafe he wouldnt even last 5 microsecs against them

Old Post Dec 24th, 2016 10:30 PM
Dexx-Planet86 is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx-Planet86 a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx-Planet86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Snake solos

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2017 03:59 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nononono666
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dexx and sCOURGE_0 are actually telling factual information that snake really sucks bad dickhead no expression

Tzeentch already said that snake has the most BASIC and TELAGRAPHED moves EVER. joel and john mcclane would be too fast for snake

FinalStar86 and Enemybird from ComicVine already said that Nathan Drake and average movie heroes would kick snakes ass because snake really sucks dick

Originally posted by byrdgang21
Snake solos

Originally posted by Nononono666
snake has the most BASIC and TELAGRAPHED moves EVER. joel and john mcclane would be too fast for snake

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2017 01:47 AM
Nononono666 is currently offline Click here to Send Nononono666 a Private Message Find more posts by Nononono666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

Dexx and sCOURGE_0 are actually telling factual information that snake really sucks bad dickhead no expression

Tzeentch already said that snake has the most BASIC and TELAGRAPHED moves EVER. joel and john mcclane would be too fast for snake

FinalStar86 and Enemybird from ComicVine already said that Nathan Drake and average movie heroes would kick snakes ass because snake really sucks dick

Really????? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2017 01:34 AM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nononono666
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really????? roll eyes (sarcastic)

twin snakes is non-canon dickhead sean eyestone said that no expression

i already told you that Tzeentch, FinalStar86, johnny_nemesis, sCOURGE_0 and Enemybird said that snake have the most basic and telegraphed moves ever and that joel, john mcclane and mr miyagi would knock snakes skull off effortlessly

people on reddit and gfaqs already said that snake cannot beat a mcdojo instructor called kyle and that snake cannot acomplish ANYTHING from twin snakes no expression

his massive PIS aura cant save his ass here laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 8th, 2017 03:57 AM
Nononono666 is currently offline Click here to Send Nononono666 a Private Message Find more posts by Nononono666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

twin snakes is non-canon dickhead sean eyestone said that no expression

i already told you that Tzeentch, FinalStar86, johnny_nemesis, sCOURGE_0 and Enemybird said that snake have the most basic and telegraphed moves ever and that joel, john mcclane and mr miyagi would knock snakes skull off effortlessly

people on reddit and gfaqs already said that snake cannot beat a mcdojo instructor called kyle and that snake cannot acomplish ANYTHING from twin snakes no expression

his massive PIS aura cant save his ass here laughing out loud

So what you saying that you are f****** **** that decide to make another account to troll ragain.

We all know who you really are. Little B**** laughing

By the way snake wins

Old Post Aug 8th, 2017 06:59 PM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solid47

So what you saying that you are f****** **** that decide to make another account to troll ragain.

We all know who you really are. Little B**** laughing

By the way snake wins

Better just put him on ignore list.

This is the same guy who thinks Nolanverse Bane and Mr. Miyagi from Karate Kid can beat MCU Cap and WS.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2017 10:14 PM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

Originally posted by Solid47
Better just put him on ignore list.

This is the same guy who thinks Nolanverse Bane and Mr. Miyagi from Karate Kid can beat MCU Cap and WS.

Lol yeah

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 01:52 AM
Riddleboxx04

Nathan Drake doesn't have a villain that needs Drake alive to accomplish their objectives or relly on Deus-Ex Machina like Raiden stopping Outer Haven or Amanda and Chico storming through Coldman's guards.

Nathan can easily defeat 7+ Pirates in a single fight compared to Snake and Big Boss that needed only 4 armed Soldiers to beat them.

Nathan dodged a crossbow bolt while Snake doesn't have arrow dodging feats and only dodged the aim of a ballistic knife or Big Boss that got tagged by arrow and poisoned like a brick.

Plus Drake can easily climb-up cliffs and structures that Snake cannot, has a cool Ring necklace and can pilot planes while Snake needs Otacon.

Ohhh I forgot to say Snake has Infinite Continue Lolololololololo

Old Post Sep 17th, 2017 02:12 AM
Riddleboxx04 is currently offline Click here to Send Riddleboxx04 a Private Message Find more posts by Riddleboxx04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote