KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Writing Marvel vs DC Boxing Story, Need Help With Writing It

How shall the winner of the boxing match be decided?
This poll is closed.
Pure KO! (winner can only be decided by knockout) 0 0%
Options (KO/TKO/more points after 12 round fight) 0 0%
Total: 0 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Writing Marvel vs DC Boxing Story, Need Help With Writing It
Started by: Jake2TheJakenin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jake2TheJakenin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Writing Marvel vs DC Boxing Story, Need Help With Writing It

As you may or may not know, I am very interested in boxing, and consider the idea of superpowered boxing, ie: seeing a boxing match like the Hulk and Thor duking it out in the boxing ring, very interesting, and I want to get that interest out there, by writing a fanfiction about Marvel and DC boxing, and I even have someone who draws boxing pictures (sometimes pics of Marvel/DC characters boxing) for me, who shall remain unnamed.

I have been long delaying writing this fanfiction, and I've kind of been interested in it for a while now.

Here's a snapshot of the fanfics:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/122090...kdown-of-Gloves
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/122090...kdown-of-Gloves

Anyway, I guess that, I would like help, as I don't really know who would specifically win these boxing matches. As I said and noted, I'm kind of in the dark, specifically, and would like some guidance writing this. A few things:

1. I'm considering making it either a pure-KO based tournament (as in, a winner can only be decided by knockout, it goes on until one opponent is out for the count), or the usual amount of 12 rounds. A poll shall be uploaded to see.
2. If you have a idea of replacing some characters, please do. Keep in mind, this character, must be strong enough to deal blows with most, if not all of the characters listed.
3. If you have a idea of what matchups should specifically happen, then, go for it. But, She Hulk, Wonder Woman, and Big Barda, shall face a male opponent, as I feel like making a "fanservice-y" fight is not going to do the character justice.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 10:59 PM
Jake2TheJakenin is currently offline Click here to Send Jake2TheJakenin a Private Message Find more posts by Jake2TheJakenin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Read some Louis L'amour, I would suggest. He was a boxer himself and there is a fistfight in every single one of his books.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2017 07:26 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muchislover
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am no longer interested at anything rather than writing only though so you can say its not that common for anyone but there are online classes available on essayhave to find your learning partner to get classes learning on going to make interest.
also there are special classes available for your homework to complete on time with accurate grammar that matters alot

Old Post Apr 20th, 2020 04:52 PM
Muchislover is currently offline Click here to Send Muchislover a Private Message Find more posts by Muchislover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Muchislover
I am no longer interested at anything rather than writing only though so you can say its not that common for anyone but there are online classes available on essayhave to find your learning partner to get classes learning on going to make interest.
also there are special classes available for your homework to complete on time with accurate grammar that matters alot
But... your English is terrible.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 12:08 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote