KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » The Nicolas Cage Thread

The Nicolas Cage Thread
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
Ungod

^ thumb up

I'm going to do something unexpected with the Cage today and keep it chill. Regular Cage...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 03:40 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

And I'll post something crazy as I can't help it:

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 10:15 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

^ Ah, I will see your "crazy" and raise you a somewhat "unhinged maniacal"...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 11:37 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 08:54 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:10 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Oh, Nicolas Cage, how great you are... laughing out loud

Nicholas Cage once blew $150 million on a private island and a dinosaur skull—here's everything he bought

Shrunken pigmy heads... laughing out loud

He had a pet octopus and he had to give back the 67 million year old dinosaur skull because it was stolen. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 04:47 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Old Post Mar 8th, 2019 01:07 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

F#CK i HAVEN'T WATCHED A NIC CAGE MOVIE IN A LONG TiME!!

Last edited by Patient_Leech on Sep 16th, 2019 at 05:13 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2019 05:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dare you guys to look up how Nic Cage dressed on the set of the ghost rider sequel during the moments he knew he wouldn't be shown and it just be all CGI.

Be warned: you can't unlearn this info. Just google "what nic cage wore on ghost rider set". Again: you can't unlearn this shit. You can't unsee it.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 19th, 2019 at 11:03 PM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 10:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I dare you guys to look up how Nic Cage dressed on the set of the ghost rider sequel during the moments he knew he wouldn't be shown and it just be all CGI.

Be warned: you can't unlearn this info. Just google "what nic cage wore on ghost rider set". Again: you can't unlearn this shit. You can't unsee it.

You've got me very curious. Is it work safe?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 12:17 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol yeah he's not naked or anything. Just...being Nic Cage. Like really really being Nic Cage.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 06:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

He just painted himself up to look like a skull. I like it. It makes sense from an acting perspective. Trying to look the part for the other actors. It definitely makes him seem more imposing. Nic Cage for the win!!

Honestly, I'll have to give the Ghost Rider sequel another chance some time, but I thought it was practically unwatchable at the time. I think I fell asleep. The first one I like pretty well, though, in all its Nic Cagey glory.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2019 03:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol no you gotta look into it more. He was adorned with "magic" artifacts he bought. From like Egypt and shit. Pure Cage.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2019 08:46 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Oh, lol... I didn't realize that.

Man, is he so insecure about his acting chops that he has to try to harness some ancient sorcerey to get every edge he can? laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 12:35 AM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Nicolas Cage fighting ghosts.
Kind of sexual.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 11:36 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Found this Nic Cage collection surfing just now.
The man’s a lunatic, but in a good way...!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2019 01:52 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

The more Cage the better.

Man, I've been slackin' on my Nic Cage movie watching. I need to get on it...

There was a recent one with Cage and Fishburne, Running With The Devil... I'm curious..

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 12:41 PM
riv6672

I’m curious...as to what Fishburne’s doing in it!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 11:40 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Exhibiting his greatness, I assume. confused

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 01:56 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2019 02:04 PM