KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Username of the day

Username of the day
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Username of the day

Every once in a while a name up in the birthday section catches my eye for whatever reason.
From now on when that happens, i'll post it here.

Stealth Moose
seems he's a Star Wars and movie fan in general, and posted here as recently as mid October.
Love the name; i can just imagine a moose sneaking around on tippy toe...thumb up

Old Post Dec 29th, 2016 12:05 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

I like to look at the bday usernames too

Jan 1st is a big one

Old Post Dec 29th, 2016 07:54 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Oh God yes, i forgot about that! eek!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2016 09:51 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

See what you did Riv. Made me think of the movie "Welcome to Mooseport".

Old Post Dec 29th, 2016 09:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

👍🏻

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2016 11:40 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

This one was a no brainer:

MonkeyNipples
Registered waaay back in 2004, and banned after over 3K posts. Clicked on one thread, and he seemed a bit of a trouble maker. A rabble rouser if you will.
Still, that name is straight up awesome!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2016 12:31 PM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...amp;userid=2852

This name is a sign of the time

Remember yahoo and when people used it?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2016 05:55 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by walshy

I did a search on yahoo in 1995 to download the King of the Hill theme song.

It took 93 minutes.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2016 05:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by walshy

Aaaactually thats where my username comes from, my e-mail address. embarrasment stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 30th, 2016 10:07 PM
riv6672

Lots of names today but i settled on:

ButtBackEnder
Registered in 2002, in the site's early days. Made it one post and got banned. laughing out loud
Thats 2 in a row i've picked like that. I have the gift!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 07:12 AM
riv6672

Judo-Pig

Had a whopping 7 posts in 2003, here in the OTF and the Welcome forum.
Likely forgot his password, as most of his words were shorthand/spelled phonetically.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 11:37 AM
riv6672

Mel1974

Has a name that caught my eye, has racked up just over 2100 posts since 2004. She's a 30 Seconds to Mars fan (sort of know who they are), has a Yahoo Messenger handle (sort of know what that is), and was online as recently as last July with the opinion that Jared Leto is hot (sort of agree).

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 11:07 AM
riv6672

Herme Granger
Hermoine02
Potter Gurl

None of them posted much (between 4 and 32 posts), but i think its cool they all have the same birthday and love of the Potter series.
Something about Capricorns and magic, i guess.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2017 10:35 AM
riv6672

chickenlover98
Posted for about 3 years (was last here in 2009), racking up about 3500 posts.
He posted here in the OTF and the Religion Forum. Besides chickens he seemed to love Chuck Norris and seemed a real goofball.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2017 07:52 AM
riv6672

LoveTomWelling
Never made a single post after registering in 2006.
Gender unspecified but, i'm thinking female. First off...well the username. Second, hobbies included bowling and horseback riding. Dead give aways.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2017 10:33 AM
riv6672

elisha is fit
A self described 'fit sexy lad from the UK', he made 48 posts from '04-05. He liked the ladies, the 'fit' 'tight' ladies, especially Elisha Cuthbert. I imagine him as speaking like Goldmember for some reason.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2017 11:48 AM
riv6672

Flying Butter
Has been a member for 13 years, and not made a single post. Thats a shame because with a name like that, he probably had a good sense of humor.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2017 11:30 AM
riv6672

K䱧ümö±ö

Didnt know you could use characters like this as a username.
Making 3 posts in 2006 from a location like ass crack is pretty impressive though considering what i can only assume would be a...shitty connection.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 10:59 AM