KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » The Executor and two ISD's vs a Federation Starbase and defence ships

The Executor and two ISD's vs a Federation Starbase and defence ships
Started by: Darkstorm Zero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

The Executor and two ISD's vs a Federation Starbase and defence ships

Who/what are the combatants? The Executor and two ISD's vs a Federation Starbase and defense ships.
What is the location/setting? Lycos Rift
What are the victory conditions? Complete destruction or full retreat are the losing conditions. Last ship/s standing wins the match for their side.
What is their motivation? The motivations are as follows. For the Star Wars Imperials - Invasion/establishing a foothold. For the Federation - Defense.
Are they willing to fight to the death? Yes, they are willing to fight to the bitter end, within reasonable boundries.
What equipment do they have? Standard equipment for both sides. No tech of the week. And no usage of series main characters.
How long do they have to prepare? Engagement on sight.
What prior knowledge do they have? None
What year/saga/age are the combatants from? For The Empire - Galactic Civil War, Between ESB and the battle of Endor. For the Federation - TNG era post First Contact.
What continuity or canon is allowed? Amalgamated.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]:

I based the thread on the two videos above done by CaptainShuttle. I found these to be more entertaining and somewhat accurate as to how a VS in either franchise would actually go, rather than what I've seen the majority of the time that people portray, which usually involves horrible curbstomps.

So, this thread asks that we analyse these vids, and see if these may be accurate portrayals. And would you find space battles like these to be entertaining if intercut with cinematics from characters of the franchises?

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Dec 29th, 2016 12:28 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote