KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » KMC: Choose ONE Power, Part Two.

KMC: Choose ONE Power, Part Two.
Started by: DarkSaint85

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
All down to the judges now! Thanks all!

Judges:
Sin
OAS
Delta.

yea im lookin at it again rn

Old Post Jan 15th, 2017 10:27 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Sent my decision to Blair.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 04:52 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

This was fun although it seems enthusiasm waned later.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 08:27 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

When is part 3?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 08:36 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by carver9
When is part 3?

So are you not going to run away from a part 3?
Or will it become:
KMC Choose ONE Power Act III, Carver9's Retribution

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 08:46 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Supermutant
So are you not going to run away from a part 3?
Or will it become:
KMC Choose ONE Power Act III, Carver9's Retribution

Lol...I don't get along with Delta and I don't want any excuses if I would've lost. Looking at you all debate, I would've lost. I already know what power I want. Kai/ki control.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 08:48 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Lol...I don't get along with Delta and I don't want any excuses if I would've lost. Looking at you all debate, I would've lost. I already know what power I want. Kai/ki control.

That's a weak ass cop out. If Delta had been a little bitcch and judged you unfairly we would have seen thru it and discarded his vote altogether. Or asked a mod to ban him for trolling a tourney. Next time worry less about what people think about you and more about what you can do.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 08:54 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

When does this tournament wrap up?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 09:09 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Sin I AM
That's a weak ass cop out. If Delta had been a little bitcch and judged you unfairly we would have seen thru it and discarded his vote altogether. Or asked a mod to ban him for trolling a tourney. Next time worry less about what people think about you and more about what you can do.

sad ...yes maam.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 09:18 PM
carver9

I already know who won.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 09:18 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by "Id"
When does this tournament wrap up?

Im halfway done with my vote. Delta turned his into Blair and i havent seen scot online. But it should be soon.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 09:21 PM
DarkSaint85

Weird thing was, carver, had you actually followed through on it, and showed you could be reliable...

Blair and I had a bonus boss fight.

God Blair was to empower an avatar. A Carvatar, if you will, with the powers of the Mid-Herald champ - Imperiex Probe chassis, Aquarian and Fate powers.

Then the Low-herald one power guys had to team up and try to take you down, without conversing with each other - as if we had just shown up and come together to take this big bad threat down.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 09:30 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Sin I AM

He knows I would have been fair and is using it as an excuse.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 09:59 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Weird thing was, carver, had you actually followed through on it, and showed you could be reliable...

Blair and I had a bonus boss fight.

God Blair was to empower an avatar. A Carvatar, if you will, with the powers of the Mid-Herald champ - Imperiex Probe chassis, Aquarian and Fate powers.

Then the Low-herald one power guys had to team up and try to take you down, without conversing with each other - as if we had just shown up and come together to take this big bad threat down.

That's actually not a bad idea, although we should be allowed some communication for teamwork.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 10:15 PM
DarkSaint85

Nope, it would have been just like the first JLA comic in the new 52, when Darkseid showed up. No teamwork, just a team of Low Heralds teaming up to fight the top Mid Herald - would it have been possible? Or would the Carvatar of Destruction reigned supreme?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 10:16 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by Delta1938
He knows I would have been fair and is using it as an excuse.

Dealta you player hater.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 10:17 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I already know who won.

You can be our announcer and unofficial judge. Think HBO Harlod Lederman.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 10:23 PM
Supermutant

Nope, it would have been just like the first JLA comic in the new 52, when Darkseid showed up. No teamwork, just a team of Low Heralds teaming up to fight the top Mid Herald - would it have been possible? Or would the Carvatar of Destruction reigned supreme?

I see a fast ball special of liquid nitrogen to Carvatar's face, that's once inhaled causes a chemical reaction in his liver that releases all his energy, turning his vitals organs into stone. Instant KO for team Low Herald.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 10:26 PM
carver9

Shields. Probes are also made out of energy.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 10:27 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Supermutant
I see a fast ball special of liquid nitrogen to Carvatar's face, that's once inhaled causes a chemical reaction in his liver that releases all his energy, turning his vitals organs into stone. Instant KO for team Low Herald.

He's an Imperiex Probe. No internals, nor does he breathe.

Not to mention, he has Aquarian's null field. No point throwing anything at him, lol - it would fall down way before it hit him (and doesn't even need him to be aware of the attack, so no blitzing is possible).

It would have been a beautiful battle, one where carver gets to be all powerful and can tank everything we had, unless we came up with a tactic on the fly.

Alas, it was not to be.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 10:51 PM