KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » America... Russia interfered with your democracy.

America... Russia interfered with your democracy.
Started by: Stop the hate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Sigh. Stop the hate is like the h1 of the GDF...

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 04:34 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nibedicus

The cognitive dissonance of the Alt-right. Silly simpleton, aren't you? Also a little #triggered.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 04:46 AM
Stop the hate is currently offline Click here to Send Stop the hate a Private Message Find more posts by Stop the hate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stop the hate
Last week the municipally run Burlington electric department confirmed only on Friday that it had found, in a laptop not connected to grid systems, malware code used in Grizzly Steppe, the name the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and FBI have applied to a Russian campaign linked to cyber-attacks on the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations.

The evidence is getting irrefutable even for the cognitive dissonance of the alt right.

Back to the real issue.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 04:46 AM
Stop the hate is currently offline Click here to Send Stop the hate a Private Message Find more posts by Stop the hate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Last week the municipally run Burlington electric department confirmed only on Friday that it had found, in a laptop not connected to grid systems, malware code used in Grizzly Steppe, the name the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and FBI have applied to a Russian campaign linked to cyber-attacks on the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations.

The evidence is getting irrefutable even for the cognitive dissonance of the alt right.
says agent redacted, who is an agent of redacted. It was confirmed by 16 redacted agencies. For some reason though Congress can't be briefed. Better just nuke Siberia to be safe.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 04:53 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
says agent redacted, who is an agent of redacted. It was confirmed by 16 redacted agencies. For some reason though Congress can't be briefed. Better just nuke Siberia to be safe.

You trust the Russians more than your own security... Haha, America really is owned by Russia.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 04:54 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Are you implying that the American people should trust the American government? confused

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 05:06 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Are you implying that the American people should trust the American government? confused

I'm implying they should perhaps trust them more than a foreign Government. After all, they voted for them so had some choice in the selection. Unless the Election was subverted by a foreign Government that is. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by Stop the hate on Jan 1st, 2017 at 05:11 AM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 05:09 AM
Silent Master

I knew he reminded me of someone.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 05:17 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by Silent Master

Watch him accuse you of cognitive disonance, #triggered and being alt-right next.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 05:19 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Watch him accuse you of cognitive disonance, #triggered and being alt-right next.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

#triggered

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 05:21 AM
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

roll eyes (sarcastic)

#alt right circle jerk

#triggered

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 05:22 AM
Silent Master

I didn't need to know what you do with your alt-right buddies.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 05:33 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't need to know what you do with your alt-right buddies.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 05:41 AM
Flyattractor

At least the U.S is something if Russia feels the need to try and influence our elections. What ever Leftist ShitHole STH's country is is probably already deep into his front pocket.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 05:50 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
At least the U.S is something if Russia feels the need to try and influence our elections. What ever Leftist ShitHole STH's country is is probably already deep into his front pocket.

roll eyes (sarcastic) #triggered

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 05:51 AM
Surtur

The entire basis for saying Russia tried to help Trump still hasn't been proven lol. The RNC wasn't hacked. The DNC was. After this, the RNC even called in the FBI just to check things out to make sure nothing had been hacked. I believe they said it turned out an attempt was made to hack it, but it failed.

So right there we have a situation that would have provided the FBI with evidence the RNC was indeed hacked. Yet there is no mention of this by them in the report. Which more or less supports what the RNC has been saying in that they weren't hacked.

I also have to once again say I can't help but be amused by how Putin has responded to Obama's sanctions.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 02:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
The entire basis for saying Russia tried to help Trump still hasn't been proven lol. The RNC wasn't hacked. The DNC was. After this, the RNC even called in the FBI just to check things out to make sure nothing had been hacked. I believe they said it turned out an attempt was made to hack it, but it failed.

So right there we have a situation that would have provided the FBI with evidence the RNC was indeed hacked. Yet there is no mention of this by them in the report. Which more or less supports what the RNC has been saying in that they weren't hacked.

I also have to once again say I can't help but be amused by how Putin has responded to Obama's sanctions.

We've moved on from the RNC, but the code is distinctive. You don't want to hear that though.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 04:37 PM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

You realize your evidence is from a report saying the RNC was also hacked....?

If one part is fabricated, it kinda hurts it's credibility, no?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 11:06 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
You realize your evidence is from a report saying the RNC was also hacked....?

If one part is fabricated, it kinda hurts it's credibility, no?

You realize it is in the best interest of the RNC to deny that it was also hacked, right?

And that there is evidence that at least one of the DNC emails released by WikiLeaks was completely fabricated and others were altered, right?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 03:36 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

roll eyes (sarcastic) #triggered

But I am an Alt Right Conservative Gun Toting Big Truck Driving Trump Voting Xeno/Homo/Female/phobic Racist Confederate Flag Waving Shoot em all Bible Thumping College Hating Non-Big City Person.

So only Leftist Douche bags like you can be "Triggered"

So there.

eek!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 04:18 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote