KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » America... Russia interfered with your democracy.

America... Russia interfered with your democracy.
Started by: Stop the hate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I also have to once again say I can't help but be amused by how Putin has responded to Obama's sanctions.
He knows he needn't bother doing anything when Trump is already in his pocket, yeah. smile

"Show me again, the power of the darkness..."
-- Darth Plagueis Respect Thread --

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 01:01 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beniboybling
He knows he needn't bother doing anything when Trump is already in his pocket, yeah. smile

This is the correct answer!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 01:48 PM
Stop the hate is currently offline Click here to Send Stop the hate a Private Message Find more posts by Stop the hate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Trump isn't in his pocket, and the FBI did an investigation that showed that there was no connection. I think the most likely explanation is Trump just wants a different relationship with Russia than the one we have now.

Also Stop the hate since you are an intelligent person(I assume) surely you can tell me what sanctions we put on China for the multiple times they hacked us?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 02:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump isn't in his pocket, and the FBI did an investigation that showed that. I think the most likely explanation is Trump just wants a different relationship with Russia than the one we have now.

Were a Democratic politician embroiled in this mess, Trumpets like you would be lobbing accusations of treason with relish?

The facts are simple:

Trump not only stated that he “hopes” the Russians have already breached the private email of his Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton, he personally extended an invitation for them to hack into her files in search of smear-worthy information.

“They probably have her 33,000 emails,” Trump said. “I hope they do. They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted because you’d see some beauties there.”

He added, “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Trump’s insane request that Russia—a country with which we have notoriously uneasy relations—meddle in American electoral politics to uncover material he hopes will effectively help hand him the presidency veers very close to textbook treason.

-Taken from another forum but true none-the-less

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 02:22 PM
Stop the hate is currently offline Click here to Send Stop the hate a Private Message Find more posts by Stop the hate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Trump said that in jest though. So I'm not even sure what to tell you. It was a stupid thing to say, but it doesn't prove the guy is in cahoots with Russia.

This Russian boogeyman bullshit needs to stop.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 02:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump said that in jest though. So I'm not even sure what to tell you. It was a stupid thing to say, but it doesn't prove the guy is in cahoots with Russia.

This Russian boogeyman bullshit needs to stop.

Haha Donald - Funny Jest Asking Russia to interfere with your countries democracy... Hahahaha

Were a Democratic politician embroiled in this mess, Trumpets like you would be lobbing accusations of treason with relish?

The facts are simple:

Trump not only stated that he “hopes” the Russians have already breached the private email of his Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton, he personally extended an invitation for them to hack into her files in search of smear-worthy information.

“They probably have her 33,000 emails,” Trump said. “I hope they do. They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted because you’d see some beauties there.”

He added, “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Trump’s insane request that Russia—a country with which we have notoriously uneasy relations—meddle in American electoral politics to uncover material he hopes will effectively help hand him the presidency veers very close to textbook treason.

-Taken from another forum but true none-the-less

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 02:26 PM
Surtur

What mess is Trump embroiled in? There is no evidence at all to suggest he had any part in any DNC hacking.

You can keep repeating the same stuff over and over again, but it doesn't change the reality of the situation.

I\m kind of shocked. Since you are a troll I figured you'd be able to tell when someone else is trolling, and Trump trolls a lot of people.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 02:28 PM
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

On the DNC attack taken from another forum but salient.

In a comprehensive Motherboard article, Vice’s Thomas Rid details the many clear indications that this was a Kremlin-backed attack. Documents show evidence of file modification by a user named "Феликс Эдмундович.” There are also hyperlinks in Cyrillic. The self-described Romanian hacker who claimed responsibility, Guccifer 2.0, initially refused to speak Romanian during an interview, then later committed errors a native speaker would be unlikely to make. National security-focused outlet Defense One points to a July 2015 report by cybersecurity firm FireEye noting APT 29 “cease operations on Russian holidays, and their work hours seem to align with the UTC +3 time zone, which contains cities such as Moscow and St. Petersburg. Buzzfeed News notes that WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange—who made clear the data spill, which hit on the eve of the DNC, was timed to maximize damage to Clinton—“had a TV show on Russian state television, criticized the Panama Papers for including Putin in their investigation, and took credit for delivering Ed Snowden to the Kremlin’s doorstep.” Even Trump’s own guy, Ret. Lt. Gen. Flynn, told Bloomberg News that Russia has “the full capability to do this.” He added, “If someone were to find out Russia did this, I would not be surprised at all.”

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 02:29 PM
Surtur

Nothing in that shows Trump was involved.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 02:30 PM
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nothing in that shows Trump was involved.

Taken from another forum but salient

Michael McFaul, U.S. ambassador to Russia 2012-2014, informed Politico that Putin may have additional, personal reasons for backing Trump and attempting to find dirt on his opponent. McFaul says the Russian President was “very upset” with Clinton after she suggested the country’s 2011 elections were rigged, and blamed her for the civil unrest that followed. “One could speculate that this is his moment for payback,” McFaul suggests. He also told the Washington Post that Trump’s behavior toward Russia “makes everyone I talk to around the world nervous—and it makes me nervous.”

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 02:32 PM
Surtur

Lmao, that's not evidence either. It's hearsay.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 02:44 PM
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lmao, that's not evidence either. It's hearsay.

It's informed opinion.

Here's some more.

From Slate.

That’s a highly abridged sampling of Trump’s odes to Putin. Why wouldn’t the Russians offer him the same furtive assistance they’ve lavished on Le Pen, Berlusconi, and the rest? Indeed, according to Politico’s Michael Crowley, Russian propaganda has gone full throttle for Trump, using its Russia Today apparatus to thrash Hillary Clinton and hail the courage of Trump’s foreign policy. (Sample headline: “Trump Sparks NATO Debate: ‘Obsolete’ or ‘Tripwire That Could Lead to World War III.’ ”) Russian intelligence services hacked the Democratic National Committee’s servers, purloining its opposition research files on Trump and just about everything else it could find. They also wormed their way into the computers of the Clinton Foundation, a breach reported by Bloomberg. And though it may be a mere coincidence, Trump’s inner circle is populated with advisers and operatives who have long careers advancing the interests of the Kremlin.

We shouldn’t overstate Putin’s efforts, which will hardly determine the outcome of the election. Still, we should think of the Trump campaign as the moral equivalent of Henry Wallace’s communist-infiltrated campaign for president in 1948, albeit less sincere and idealistic than that. A foreign power that wishes ill upon the United States has attached itself to a major presidential campaign.

which will hardly determine the outcome of the election.

Bwahahaha

How wrong they were!!!!!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 02:52 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Trump isn't in his pocket, and the FBI did an investigation that showed that there was no connection. I think the most likely explanation is Trump just wants a different relationship with Russia than the one we have now.

Also Stop the hate since you are an intelligent person(I assume) surely you can tell me what sanctions we put on China for the multiple times they hacked us?
(please log in to view the image)

"Show me again, the power of the darkness..."
-- Darth Plagueis Respect Thread --

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 07:18 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Stop the hate
It's informed opinion.

Here's some more.

From Slate.

That’s a highly abridged sampling of Trump’s odes to Putin. Why wouldn’t the Russians offer him the same furtive assistance they’ve lavished on Le Pen, Berlusconi, and the rest? Indeed, according to Politico’s Michael Crowley, Russian propaganda has gone full throttle for Trump, using its Russia Today apparatus to thrash Hillary Clinton and hail the courage of Trump’s foreign policy. (Sample headline: “Trump Sparks NATO Debate: ‘Obsolete’ or ‘Tripwire That Could Lead to World War III.’ ”) Russian intelligence services hacked the Democratic National Committee’s servers, purloining its opposition research files on Trump and just about everything else it could find. They also wormed their way into the computers of the Clinton Foundation, a breach reported by Bloomberg. And though it may be a mere coincidence, Trump’s inner circle is populated with advisers and operatives who have long careers advancing the interests of the Kremlin.

We shouldn’t overstate Putin’s efforts, which will hardly determine the outcome of the election. Still, we should think of the Trump campaign as the moral equivalent of Henry Wallace’s communist-infiltrated campaign for president in 1948, albeit less sincere and idealistic than that. A foreign power that wishes ill upon the United States has attached itself to a major presidential campaign.

which will hardly determine the outcome of the election.

Bwahahaha

How wrong they were!!!!!

Lol no, it's hearsay, plain and simple. Come at us with facts, not stupid bullshit you paste from other forums.

Facts. Give them.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 07:38 PM
Flyattractor

Well you just took all his/her/its/It AINT Human's ammo away with that one.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 07:40 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beniboybling
(please log in to view the image)

Hahaha Everyone sees it but Trumpets.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 03:07 PM
Surtur

Originally posted by Stop the hate
Hahaha Everyone sees it but Trumpets.

Lmao, it's the dipshits who end up seeing the "he is a puppet of Russia!" though. Investigations have already been done: no ties to Putin were found.

Before you say it: nah, your link about how the CIA totally thinks Trump might be a sleeper agent wasn't an investigation, so it doesn't trump the *actual* investigation.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 04:29 PM
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lmao, it's the dipshits who end up seeing the "he is a puppet of Russia!" though. Investigations have already been done: no ties to Putin were found.

Before you say it: nah, your link about how the CIA totally thinks Trump might be a sleeper agent wasn't an investigation, so it doesn't trump the *actual* investigation.

#triggered

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 04:57 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
You realize it is in the best interest of the RNC to deny that it was also hacked, right?

And that there is evidence that at least one of the DNC emails released by WikiLeaks was completely fabricated and others were altered, right?

The Trump apologist must ignore this at all cost. Cos Hillary is evil incarnate and Podesta's emails proved it, or something.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 05:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Robtard
The Trump apologist must ignore this at all cost. Cos Hillary is evil incarnate and Podesta's emails proved it, or something.

Forget the emails.

This is serious: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-...umber-one-enemy

Hillary Clinton is a threat to American Industry and economic interests. She is a proven liar on top of that.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 05:15 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote