KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » America... Russia interfered with your democracy.

America... Russia interfered with your democracy.
Started by: Stop the hate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

It also said a Clinton appointed judge allowed it. link

"But DC Superior Court Judge Robert Morin largely granted prosecutors' request to collect a vast set of records from the company, which will include emails of the users who signed up for an account associated with the website, and membership lists."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 06:59 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
The Ultimate Warrior

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
There is literally no evidence that said Trump ordered this. We don't even know all the facts of this story. You will notice the story is light important details.

Ughghghghhhhhhh...

Let me put this another way. Do you condone the current usage of the act, by the CURRENT administration. If so, why?

The Supreme Master Of The Fist!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 06:59 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Read above please.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 07:00 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
The Ultimate Warrior

Read above please.

I did. Please answer the question.

Or don't... I think I'mma gonna go back to bed. 5am here.

The Supreme Master Of The Fist!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 07:02 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure let me type out a response.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 07:04 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Trump administration lawyers are demanding the private account information of potentially thousands of Facebook users in three separate search warrants served on the social media giant, according to court documents obtained by CNN."

This does't say they are prosecuting anyone.

"The warrants specifically target the accounts of three Facebook users who are described by their attorneys as "anti-administration activists who have spoken out at organized events, and who are generally very critical of this administration's policies."

Antifa has been labeled a terrorist organization, how do we know these three users are not involved in some nefarious activity?

"Facebook has not responded to a request for comment about whether it has, or plans to, comply with the search warrants."

So wait, GOLD, has not actually happened yet or been confirmed FB gave the info over.

"The American Civil Liberties Union, representing the three Facebook users, filed a motion to quash the warrants Thursday."

More Gold, so it hasn't happened and probably won't.

"But DC Superior Court Judge Robert Morin largely granted prosecutors' request to collect a vast set of records from the company, which will include emails of the users who signed up for an account associated with the website, and membership lists."

DC Superior Court Judge Robert Morin a Clinton appointed Judge approved the warrants.

Looks like this story is clickbait. Case closed.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Sable on Sep 29th, 2017 at 07:10 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 07:08 PM
Steve Zodiac
Just a puppet!

And today, the USA moves one step closer to fascism. Hail Hydra!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 07:10 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac

but obama

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 07:11 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"Trump administration lawyers are demanding the private account information of potentially thousands of Facebook users in three separate search warrants served on the social media giant, according to court documents obtained by CNN."

"The warrants specifically target the accounts of three Facebook users who are described by their attorneys as "anti-administration activists who have spoken out at organized events, and who are generally very critical of this administration's policies."

Antifa has been labeled a terrorist organization, how do we know these three users are not involved in some nefarious activity?

"Facebook has not responded to a request for comment about whether it has, or plans to, comply with the search warrants."

So wait, GOLD, has not actually happened yet or been confirmed FB gave the info over.

"The American Civil Liberties Union, representing the three Facebook users, filed a motion to quash the warrants Thursday."

DC Superior Court Judge Robert Morin a Clinton appointed Judge approved the warrants.

DANKMEMEZ[/img]

so basically trump is justified because he didnt succeed yet.

good job tugging DSZ's penis. you wasted his time good. he'll never get that hour of his life back. that'll show him thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 07:12 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Debate the facts with me bash.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 07:13 PM
Steve Zodiac
Just a puppet!

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
but obama
Will one day be considered one of the greatest of all Presidents.

Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

already told you i'm done with your infantile schtick for today.

Flyattractor

but obama

Hard to move towards Fascism with Obama out of the WH.

Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

already told you i'm done with your infantile schtick for today.

I just presented a good debate without anything about Obama. So debate them with me please.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 07:14 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Will one day be considered one of the greatest of all Presidents.

i probably shoulda been like "but what about tony stark"

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 07:15 PM
Flyattractor

I just presented a good debate without anything about Obama. So debate them with me please.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 07:16 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

so basically trump is justified because he didnt succeed yet.

Quit literally the excuse Trump gave in why the meeting to collude his son, son-in-law and campaign manager had doesn't really matter and no one need to look further into it, they tried but failed.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 07:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You need to post the ACTUAL Quote of The Trumpster saying this to prove it isn't a "Lefty Lie" Rob. Just pointing out..

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 07:40 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
Quit literally the excuse Trump gave in why the meeting to collude his son, son-in-law and campaign manager had doesn't really matter and no one need to look further into it, they tried but failed.

more proof that trumpers should be ignored.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 07:41 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard

Same excuse given when Hillary broke the law. And it was re written for her, "well she didn't actually break the law, cause she didn't Intend to do so."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 07:42 PM