KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » America... Russia interfered with your democracy.

America... Russia interfered with your democracy.
Started by: Stop the hate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
The Trump apologist must ignore this at all cost. Cos Hillary is evil incarnate and Podesta's emails proved it, or something.

Lmao, how you can talk of Trump voters ignoring things at all costs..is beyond me.

But the RNC wasn't hacked. They said they weren't, and that's not all they did. The FBI investigated. They also offered to give the NY times evidence they weren't hacked. So far zero evidence has been provided that the RNC was hacked.

So this "derp, it's in their best interest to say they weren't" isn't going to fly as an excuse.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 05:20 PM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Forget the emails.

This is serious: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-...umber-one-enemy

Hillary Clinton is a threat to American Industry and economic interests. She is a proven liar on top of that.

Why should we forgot the emails when you people are the ones always bringing it up as a deflection whenever the tough questions about Trump are asked?

Didn't bother to click, Clinton lost and will never be President. Get over it already.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 05:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why should we forgot the emails when you people are the ones always bringing it up as a deflection whenever the tough questions about Trump are asked?

Didn't bother to click, Clinton lost and will never be President. Get over it already.

Good post!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 05:21 PM
Stop the hate is currently offline Click here to Send Stop the hate a Private Message Find more posts by Stop the hate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

What tough questions about Trump do you feel were asked?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 05:22 PM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

Originally posted by Surtur
Lmao, how you can talk of Trump voters ignoring things at all costs..is beyond me.

But the RNC wasn't hacked. They said they weren't, and that's not all they did. The FBI investigated. They also offered to give the NY times evidence they weren't hacked. So far zero evidence has been provided that the RNC was hacked.

So this "derp, it's in their best interest to say they weren't" isn't going to fly as an excuse.
All 13 intelligence agencies and the White House are in concensus agreement that Russian agents influenced poor doops like you to vote for a raging idiot. All they had to do was capitalize on the paranoia of the far-right culture.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 05:28 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

Why won't he release his taxes?????????

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 05:28 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Is that so?

Problem is that the email scandal is not dying due to Russian connection and Obama's infatuation with it.

An eye-opener for you by the way: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-s-emails.html

If you don't even bother to check the sources that are cited for a legitimate discussion, then you are here for the needless point-scoring.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 05:30 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Firefly218
All 13 intelligence agencies and the White House are in concensus agreement that Russian agents influenced poor doops like you to vote for a raging idiot. All they had to do was capitalize on the paranoia of the far-right culture.

Some revelation for you:

A typo in an email from one of Hillary Clinton's aides may have been responsible for allowing Russian hackers to access tens of thousands of emails belonging to top staffers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l#ixzz4Uil5YSTD

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Jan 3rd, 2017 at 05:35 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 05:32 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Ohh truly? Link me to the investigations done that show the wikileaks influenced the election.

Because you see saying Russia hacked the DNC is not the same as saying the wikileaks had a big influence.

So where are the reports that all these intelligent agencies gave about this?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 05:33 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

As a first class Trumper aren't you asking for Trump's tax returns? Why are you not questioning his appointment choices? Why are you not questioning his 180* on Clinton? Why are you not questioning his constant (near creepy?) praise of Putin? Why are you not questioning his apparent charitable giving's lie? Why are you not questioning his scamming of thousands of Americans with his Trump U?

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 3rd, 2017 at 05:39 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 05:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

True enough.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 05:35 PM
Stop the hate is currently offline Click here to Send Stop the hate a Private Message Find more posts by Stop the hate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Stop the hate
True enough.

Oh maybe you can provide the links I asked for then. The links that show all 13 intelligence agencies did some kind of investigation into how much of an effect these emails had on the election.

Either you or Firefly can provide them, I'm not picky.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 05:37 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Is that so?

Problem is that the email scandal is not dying due to Russian connection and Obama's infatuation with it.

An eye-opener for you by the way: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-s-emails.html

If you don't even bother to check the sources that are cited for a legitimate discussion, then you are here for the needless point-scoring.

You said "forget the email" and then you post an article on how a typo could have lead to the Russian hacks. What exactly is your point here, is it to distract away and muddle the original points?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 05:38 PM
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh maybe you can provide the links I asked for then. The links that show all 13 intelligence agencies did some kind of investigation into how much of an effect these emails had on the election.

Either you or Firefly can provide them, I'm not picky.

An opinion based on classified information is an opinion. You Trumpers want spies to name themselves and disclose lines of evidence. To be fair Cozy Bear (Poem) is enough evidence really. Given Cozy Bears background.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 05:40 PM
Surtur

As a first class Trumper aren't you asking for Trump's tax returns?

No? But asking for tax returns isn't even a tough question. I don't give a shit about tax returns. Clintons or Trumps.

quote:
Why are you not questioning his appointment choices? Why are you not questioning his 180* on Clinton? Why are you not questioning his constant (near creepy?) praise of Putin? Why are you not questioning his apparent charitable givens lie? Why are you not questioning his scamming of thousands of Americans with his Trump U?

So you need to kinda make up your mind. You say people are avoiding tough questions. Yet, when you continually ask me why I'm not questioning something..it seems to imply you are just saying why didn't I question these things as opposed to saying these questions were asked and ignored.

So I have commented on his appointment choices. I have said not all of them are quality. So we can scratch that.

What is next, Clinton? I did comment on that, and while I'd love to see her in jail I feel if he tried to do so, that is what the country would focus on. Similar to why Ford pardoned Nixon.

Charitable givens lie? As in, he said he gave a certain amount to charity and it turned out not to be true? Okay, what is there to question? He shouldn't do that and if he did it is wrong.

What is there to question about Trump U? Didn't they settle that?

Now I know I risk a comment of "deflection!!!" from you, but if Hilary had won the election..would *you* be questioning the various shady shit about her? Be honest, because I didn't see you questioning it prior to the election.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 05:41 PM
Flyattractor

All 13 intelligence agencies and the White House are in concensus agreement that Russian agents influenced poor doops like you to vote for a raging idiot.

If that was truly the case then how did Hillary lose?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 07:48 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

I still want to know where he is getting the idea all the intelligence agencies have suddenly come out and said they know for sure wikileaks had a noteworthy impact on voters.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 07:52 PM
Flyattractor

I still want to know where he is getting the idea all the intelligence agencies have suddenly come out and said they know for sure wikileaks had a noteworthy impact on voters.

Probably some totally trustworth Far Alt-Left News Source.....Like CNN.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 07:56 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

So when it comes to the Podesta emails, your stance; you've said this, is that they're all true until proven false. But now you demand someone else prove something otherwise it's not true. That's more akin to the hypocrisy you're always accusing others of as a means to deflect.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 07:59 PM
Surtur

So when it comes to the Podesta emails, your stance; you've said this, is that they're all true until proven false. But now you demand someone else prove something otherwise it's not true. That's more akin to the hypocrisy you're always accusing others of as a means to deflect.

But it's not hypocrisy. It would be hypocrisy if he provided an actual report and then I asked him to prove it wasn't fake.

Or if I had accepted claims from Julian Assange without seeing the emails.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 08:03 PM