KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beat my character, the mighty DS!!

Beat my character, the mighty DS!!
Started by: DarkSaint85

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

Beat my character, the mighty DS!!

OK, so your challenge, KMC, is to beat my amalgam character.

IF YOU CAN.

DeathStroke (w/suit)
DeathStorm
DarkSeid (amalgamated highs)
DeathSeed Sentry
Dr. Strange (classic)

All powered by DarkSaint85. The tactical skills, the resources, the powers, the knowledge, are all mine to play with.

Aquarian? I will transmute the air around him into salt. He suffocates.
Fantomex? Can you fool the All Seeing Eye of Agamotto?
Deadman? You think you can subjugate the will of Darkseid, of Anti-Life itself?
Forget-me-Not? Can he outrace the Omega Sanction, the Death that is Life?
Longshot/Domino/Black Cat? Do you think your mere attempts at childish hexes and bad luck, would be of any consequence to the Sorcerer Supreme?
Black Alice? You think you can outrace the Protector of all Mankind, the Golden Guardian?

(please log in to view the image)

DS stomps.

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Dec 31st, 2016 at 11:01 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 10:49 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

END THREAD
The ability to beat YOUR character.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 11:40 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Adam Destine.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 01:56 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually, there IS a character who could definately beat him. No need to invent one.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 02:17 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Can I create my own character as well? All I need is two people to end this. Super Thor.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 03:18 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Can I create my own character as well? All I need is two people to end this. Super Thor.

As you're the only one to have been serious...

Thor has been beaten by DS Sentry.

Superman, by Darkseid.

Surely adding Deathstorm (who can easily create Kryptonite) and classic Dr Strange would mean even more of a stomp?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 03:43 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Can I create my own amalgam though? That changes things imo or are you looking for single characters that can do it?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 04:13 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
As you're the only one to have been serious...

Thor has been beaten by DS Sentry.

Superman, by Darkseid.

Surely adding Deathstorm (who can easily create Kryptonite) and classic Dr Strange would mean even more of a stomp?

Hey, I was serious! mad

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 04:20 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
Can I create my own amalgam though? That changes things imo or are you looking for single characters that can do it?

Ah.

I shall say...NAY! You can have a team, but no combination. I want to see where DS tiers.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 04:22 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

The Honey Badger
Rogue + Qubit + Sage

Real Talk
Hawk + Dove + Waverider

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 04:40 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by "Id"
The Honey Badger
Rogue + Qubit + Sage

Real Talk
Hawk + Dove + Waverider

No amalgams. Teams only - unless those are your team names?

How do you think they would take me down?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 04:58 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

How big is the team allowed to be? I definitely have a few ideas.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 05:05 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

May I ask what Sentry brings to the table here?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 05:17 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok, real talk:

1. Element Lad. But not just ANY Element Lad: Using The Progenitor.

2. Silver Surfer.

3. Composite Superman

4. Timazo.

5. Protege.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 05:18 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by cdtm
4. Timazo.
el oh el

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 05:23 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Parmaniac
el oh el

Too much?

I didn't miss a stip, did I?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 05:26 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by cdtm
Too much?

I didn't miss a stip, did I?
Maybe not technically but he said no amalgams and this basically is one. In fact we will have Amazon with the powers of hourman and 7 JLA members immediately copy/pasting his opponents powers.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 05:27 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Parmaniac
May I ask what Sentry brings to the table here?

Incredible speed. The ability to not be killed, although arguably Deathstorm brings that too.

Hmm. No power copiers allowed. Too easy! Or Nemesis Kid-types.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 05:27 PM
Genii96

Scathan

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 05:35 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Genii96
Scathan

Good choice thumb up can we get lower than Genii's suggestions? Or is DS Scathan level?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 05:40 PM