KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Has Russia brainwashed White Americans of low Education?

Has Russia brainwashed White Americans of low Education?
Started by: Stop the hate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Has Russia brainwashed White Americans of low Education?

Taken from another forum.

Over the past decade, Russia has boosted right-wing populists across Europe. It loaned money to Marine Le Pen in France… Such largesse also wended its way to the former Italian premier Silvio Berlusconi, who profited “personally and handsomely” from Russian energy deals, as an American ambassador to Rome once put it… There’s a clear pattern: Putin runs stealth efforts on behalf of politicians who rail against the European Union and want to push away from NATO. He’s been a patron of Golden Dawn in Greece, Ataka in Bulgaria, and Jobbik in Hungary. Joe Biden warned about this effort last year in a speech at the Brookings Institution: “President Putin sees such political forces as useful tools to be manipulated, to create cracks in the European body politic which he can then exploit.” Ruptures that will likely multiply after Brexit—a campaign Russia’s many propaganda organs bombastically promoted. The destruction of Europe is a grandiose objective; so is the weakening of the United States. Until recently, Putin has only focused glancing attention on American elections. Then along came the presumptive Republican nominee.

Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid went so far as to suggest Trump, who as the GOP's presidential nominee has the option to receive intelligence briefings, be denied access to any important classified information. “How would the CIA and the other intelligence agencies brief this guy? How could they do that?" Reid posed during a Huffington Post interview. "I would suggest to the intelligence agencies, if you’re forced to brief this guy, don’t tell him anything, just fake it, because this man is dangerous. Fake it, pretend you’re doing a briefing, but you can’t give the guy any information.”

“This guy, he’s part of a foreign power,” Reid added. “We knew he liked Putin before this, but this is quite ridiculous.”

Did Russia Win America Thrrough Dumb White People?

and the smoking gun!

the right wing media that scaremongered to its audience about Obama with near impressive consistency for nearly eight years has been falling all over themselves to make excuses for Trump’s shout out to Russian spies.

Because endorsing Russian Spying is a joke... hahahahaha, isn't it?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 03:12 PM
Stop the hate is currently offline Click here to Send Stop the hate a Private Message Find more posts by Stop the hate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Did you vote for Trump?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 03:31 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Did you vote for Trump?

No, because:

There are already plenty of reasons to worry about the integrity of America's democratic process as it is, frankly. The list shouldn't have to include fears that a major party candidate, one who has consistently proved himself unfit for any office, may be aiding a hostile foreign leader to undermine it.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 03:34 PM
Stop the hate is currently offline Click here to Send Stop the hate a Private Message Find more posts by Stop the hate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

You know what is actually hilarious about the low education talking point. If you look into it the most ardent Hillary supporters were women with college degrees who were worth less than the debt that had accrued and Trump's strongest base were small business owners who ply a trade and some of them had no formal training.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 04:23 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
You know what is actually hilarious about the low education talking point. If you look into it the most ardent Hillary supporters were women with college degrees who were worth less than the debt that had accrued and Trump's strongest base were small business owners who ply a trade and some of them had no formal training.

Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid went so far as to suggest Trump, who as the GOP's presidential nominee has the option to receive intelligence briefings, be denied access to any important classified information. “How would the CIA and the other intelligence agencies brief this guy? How could they do that?" Reid posed during a Huffington Post interview. "I would suggest to the intelligence agencies, if you’re forced to brief this guy, don’t tell him anything, just fake it, because this man is dangerous. Fake it, pretend you’re doing a briefing, but you can’t give the guy any information.”

“This guy, he’s part of a foreign power,” Reid added. “We knew he liked Putin before this, but this is quite ridiculous.”

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 04:27 PM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

The fact you think you proved a point shows you have the same level of intelligence as the people who said the same stuff about Obama.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 04:53 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Stop the hate
No, because:

There are already plenty of reasons to worry about the integrity of America's democratic process as it is, frankly. The list shouldn't have to include fears that a major party candidate, one who has consistently proved himself unfit for any office, may be aiding a hostile foreign leader to undermine it.

You realize that you just answered the question you posed in the OP, right?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 05:49 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

You realize that you just answered the question you posed in the OP, right?

Ooooo Insult Troll lolz. #Trollharder

Back to topic.

Very likely, the winner of the election was comparatively of little consequence to Putin, analysts suggest. More importantly, the Russian leader saw an opportunity to exploit what he sees as hypocrisy and unfairness in the American electoral process to counter Western criticism that he has manipulated votes in Russia to maintain his hold on power.

http://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...the-us-election

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 05:56 PM
Silent Master

Calm down, I wasn't insulting you.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 06:20 PM
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Calm down, I wasn't insulting you.

A projection troll/Derailment troll #troll harder.

Back to topic

Very likely, the winner of the election was comparatively of little consequence to Putin, analysts suggest. More importantly, the Russian leader saw an opportunity to exploit what he sees as hypocrisy and unfairness in the American electoral process to counter Western criticism that he has manipulated votes in Russia to maintain his hold on power.

http://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...the-us-election

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 06:23 PM
Silent Master

Is that what you're doing is called?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 06:32 PM
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is that what you're doing is called?

A Question Troll #Trollharder

Back to topic

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 06:33 PM
Silent Master

Go ahead and ask your question.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 06:50 PM
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Go ahead and ask your question.

I have none for you timewaster troll. #Boring and on ignore

Back to topic.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 06:52 PM
Silent Master

Then allow me to ask you a question, why does someone with your username go around making bait threads?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 07:20 PM
Flyattractor

He/She/It put you on Ignore Sm. You Lucky Person you.

And of course White people of Low education could be brainwashed by the Russians. I mean all those people have been in the Liberal Leftist Education System their whole lives so they are already all set up for brainwashing.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 07:34 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Lmao! All this guy can do is paste shit from other forums.

Let me save you some trouble: Some Hilary voters are stupid as f*ck. Stop acting like only one side has stupid people. This is why you lost the election, you live in a god damn bubble.

By all means: reply and say some stupid shit and then copy and paste someone elses words again.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 07:41 PM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Lmao! All this guy can do is paste shit from other forums.

Let me save you some trouble: Some Hilary voters are stupid as f*ck. Stop acting like only one side has stupid people. This is why you lost the election, you live in a god damn bubble.

By all means: reply and say some stupid shit and then copy and paste someone elses words again.

#triggered Apologies for that, as that silent master guy says, "calm down." Can't any of you use an apostrophe?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 08:07 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Lmao, I love it. When you say triggered it shows you have nothing else to say.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 08:09 PM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Lmao, I love it. When you say triggered it shows you have nothing else to say.

No, that's what it means when you say it. When I say it, it means you're triggered.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 08:10 PM