KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Has Russia brainwashed White Americans of low Education?

Has Russia brainwashed White Americans of low Education?
Started by: Stop the hate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Has Russia brainwashed White Americans of low Education?

smile

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 06:59 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

I will say it again: I agree they have brainwashed retarded people who think Russia is responsible for Trump winning.

Damn you Russia.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 07:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Top Rated Member

Re: Re: Has Russia brainwashed White Americans of low Education?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
smile

It's uncanny how StopTheHate is consistently proved more and more correct on his insights

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 08:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

a true visionary. we will never see his like again.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 08:39 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Oh how easily the Blind Left are Led by Lies.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 07:01 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/17/...h-facebook.html

It looks like the thread starter was on the money.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 11:21 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard

Stop the Hate must be a time-traveler from the future. How else does one explain how his every claim then is proven correct later on.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 06:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

It feels like a time traveler from the future would know moderators can see your IP address.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 06:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1

Originally posted by Robtard
Stop the Hate must be a time-traveler from the future. How else does one explain how his every claim then is proven correct later on.
He does seem like that, or a prophet. Perhaps he has a special power.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 06:23 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard

Surt, you were trig'd on the first page of this thread and you're still trg'd now. Do better.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 06:24 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
Surt, you were trig'd on the first page of this thread

yup. instant meltdown

Originally posted by Surtur
Lmao! All this guy can do is paste shit from other forums.

Let me save you some trouble: Some Hilary voters are stupid as f*ck. Stop acting like only one side has stupid people. This is why you lost the election, you live in a god damn bubble.

By all means: reply and say some stupid shit and then copy and paste someone elses words again.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 06:25 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1

I think stop the hate is who Stephen King wrote about in the Deadzone and king was channelling stop the hate's psychic energy at the time.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 06:26 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 06:31 PM
Putinbot1

It just goes quiet when it is owned.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 03:28 PM
Putinbot1

It seems given Cambridge Analytica data, Trump's campaign also targeted stupid white people. Fascinating.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 05:49 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

stop the hate was a prophet

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 06:07 PM
Putinbot1

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
stop the hate was a prophet
It would seem so...

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 06:17 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

people just underestimated the level of racism that was stewing in america. its pretty simple

Last edited by Sin I AM on Mar 24th, 2018 at 06:29 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 06:25 PM
Sin I AM is online now! Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Originally posted by Sin I AM
people just underestimated the level of racism that was stewing in america. its pretty simple

No, people over estimated how much the country wanted someone like Hilary Clinton.

It's pretty simple. She lost mostly because of Hilary. Not racism or sexism or Facebook or Russia. Hilary Clinton lost because of Hilary Clinton.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 06:44 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Sin I AM

bingo.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 06:50 PM