KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Has Russia brainwashed White Americans of low Education?

Has Russia brainwashed White Americans of low Education?
Started by: Stop the hate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Astral Shaman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stop the hate
No that's what it means when you say it. When I say it, it means you're triggered.

Right right of course. Most delusional people think the way you do.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 08:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Right right of course. Most delusional people think the way you do.

You'd know.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 08:12 PM
Stop the hate is currently offline Click here to Send Stop the hate a Private Message Find more posts by Stop the hate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

You'd know.

Yes, I've seen several delusional people on this forum. So I have learned to recognize it.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 08:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, I've seen several delusional people on this forum. So I have learned to recognize it.

Perhaps you lack self-awareness? Just an observation.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 08:14 PM
Stop the hate is currently offline Click here to Send Stop the hate a Private Message Find more posts by Stop the hate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Perhaps you lack self-awareness? Just an observation.

Lmao! Pot, Kettle, black, etc.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 08:14 PM
Flyattractor

I would argue that it can be proven that He/She/It/fromBeyond never truly had anything to say in the FIRST place.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 08:29 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

is surtur a white American? if so yes

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 07:38 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Originally posted by Beniboybling

I'd say liberals are the ones who got brainwashed by Russia. Brainwashed into being stupid and thinking Russia is some gigantic boogeyman.

Seeing all these stupid supposedly well educated liberals freak out over Russia is priceless.

Trump has said he loves the uneducated, was this a way of his admitting he loves liberals? They are the worst kind of uneducated people. They gather a bit of knowledge from college and then feel like they understand how the world works. It's precious, like watching a small puppy try to climb it's way up onto the sofa, and part of the reason it's so cute is you know the poor pup won't ever succeed, but nor will it stop trying..providing an endless amount of entertainment.

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 3rd, 2017 at 12:30 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 12:27 PM
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think he is, and I suspect one of young years, low status, and poor Education.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 02:22 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I'd say liberals are the ones who got brainwashed by Russia. Brainwashed into being stupid and thinking Russia is some gigantic boogeyman.

Seeing all these stupid supposedly well educated liberals freak out over Russia is priceless.

Trump has said he loves the uneducated, was this a way of his admitting he loves liberals? They are the worst kind of uneducated people. They gather a bit of knowledge from college and then feel like they understand how the world works. It's precious, like watching a small puppy try to climb it's way up onto the sofa, and part of the reason it's so cute is you know the poor pup won't ever succeed, but nor will it stop trying..providing an endless amount of entertainment.
no you're the puppet

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: figures you'd take pleasure from the suffering of small animals tho

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 02:32 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I think he is, and I suspect one of young years, low status, and poor Education.
seems likely, yeah.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 02:33 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

seems likely, yeah.

So all sense of self awareness has been removed from you guys? Alrighty then.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 02:37 PM
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

So all sense of self awareness has been removed from you guys? Alrighty then.

Pot is calling the kettle black methinks.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 02:39 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

methinks.

No man, the problem is you don't think. You really need to fix that.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 02:42 PM
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

No man, the problem is you don't think. You really need to fix that.

#triggered

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 02:44 PM
Silent Master

You're #triggered again?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 03:23 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

seems likely, yeah.

It does indeed Beni.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 03:24 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

It does indeed Beni.

I have a question though. So why did you single out white people? Whites aren't the only people who voted for Trump.

So, did Russia just brainwash blacks, latino's, asians, etc. as well? Since it's not like only a single black dude voted for Trump.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 04:47 PM
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have a question though. So why did you single out white people? Whites aren't the only people who voted for Trump.

So, did Russia just brainwash blacks, latino's, asians, etc. as well? Since it's not like only a single black dude voted for Trump.

Because the majority of blacks didn't vote for Trump. You always get the odd Turkey that votes for Christmas.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 04:49 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Because the majority of blacks didn't vote for Trump. You always get the odd Turkey that votes for Christmas.

But..like I said, it's not just one black guy who voted for him.

So would you say any member of a minority who voted for him is also brainwashed?

Wouldn't your turkey comment make much more sense if you said you get the odd turkey that votes for Thanksgiving?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 04:52 PM